Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

My Husband Disgusts Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Disgusts Me (4027 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / He Now Disgusts Me In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Disgusts Me by komzygirl(f): 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2013
What should a woman married for 2yrs+ with a kid do when she finds her husband very disgusting to talk to nt to talk of sleepin wit him.

Initially, all was ok bf he started punching her immediately after marriage and even in pregnancy thank God d baby survivd. At a stage he sent d woman parking afta insulting d womans family most especialy d aunty whom d woman went to stay wit.

He later came begging 4 d wife to come and as d wife also left wit dia baby. After a month on the insistnce of the wife to make her marriage work she went bak.

On comin bak to d house d story was d same as d man said al his beggins were an act for d wife to come home. They re both workin but d woman takes kia of everytin in d house. the man is so stingy to d extent he cant even buy pampers for dia baby on an occasion d wife went on official trip. D ran out of diapers. D baby had to wait for mum to get home and get a diaper for him. The wife takes care of everyone in d house, d mans little cousin, d help, d baby n d man himself.

At a point d woman attemptd to commit suicide by drinking half a litre of 501 bt wat d man had guts to do was to f...k her while she lying helpless n waitin to die. Now d suicide didnt wrk n d woman is very bitter enraged weneva he sights d man. They re leavin togeda. What should dis woman do as she is tired a fade up wit d man. She doesnt want to ve blood on her hands if nt she would ve killed him. What can she do to d man to make him feel d pain she is passin tru. Please help.
Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by babysnogls: 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2013
RFYL! Run for your life! Tell her dt.
Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by baby124: 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2013
komzygirl:

At a point d woman attemptd to commit suicide by drinking half a litre of 501 bt wat d man had guts to do was to f...k her while she lying helpless n waitin to die. Now d suicide didnt wrk n d woman is very bitter enraged weneva he sights d man. They re leavin togeda. What should dis woman do as she is tired a fade up wit d man. She doesnt want to ve blood on her hands if nt she would ve killed him. What can she do to d man to make him feel d pain she is passin tru. Please help.

wow, both of you have issues. This is a match made in serial killer and kinkiness heaven. WTF. ROTFLMAO. I just cant!!! Let me gather my thoughts first, i will be back. This is just too much. Is this for real?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by emilyone(f): 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2013
marriage is not a do or die. if you are tired of your marriage simply pack your things and leave rather than scheming on how to take his life.
Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2013
Excuse me OP 501 doesn't kill.
Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by Geomac: 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2013
I don't think she wanted to commit suicide. Why 501 instead of Gamalin 20 or Otapiapia etc?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by feminineA: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2013
Why will you kill your self cause of a man that can't create you?
Am not a fan of divorce but in serious cases like this you please seperate from him and clear your mind. No one is worth suicide trust me
Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by EfemenaXY: 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2013
Can someone pls tell me what 501 is?

Is it a brand of battery acid or something? undecided
Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by izyrach(f): 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
forgive him if she can manage and take him for a deliverance most of these things are not normal
Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2013
izyrach: forgive him if she can manage and take him for a deliverance most of these things are not normal
stfu!

She should start seeing me instead. I will wipe her tears away and make her husband history in no time.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2013
baby_123:

wow, both of you have issues. This is a match made in serial killer and kinkiness heaven. WTF. ROTFLMAO. I just cant!!! Let me gather my thoughts first, i will be back. This is just too much. Is this for real?
grin grin grin
this baby, u must be crazy!
Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by gramci: 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2013
Some men sha! Marriage no be by force. On a more serious note I think your husband has serious issues which you might have overlooked prior to marriage, and now they have come to hunt you.

I strongly believe you know how to fix this mess, you are just looking for people to validate your action since your mind is made up.

N:B do not "fix" him
Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by babynatoday: 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2013
both of u need to see a marriage counsellor. im not a bit surprised all these happens when you marry for the wrong reasons
Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by slimyem: 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2013
Two sick people...no doubt..!
Na one go kill the other last last..undecided
Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by thorpido(m): 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2013
When I see issues like this I always wonder if people don't know themselves b4 they jump into marriage.Is it like they get introduced and the next thing,they wed?I really think ladies should stop getting desperate.
@op,try and see what u can work out.Don't let him kill u however.
Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by freecocoa(f): 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2013
What is the OP saying biko nu? I'm kinda confused.

How do these people end up getting married?hian o.
Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by Mercyu1(f): 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2013
@ OP,dis is really bad.Ur husband beating u up while u are pregnantDat husband of urs can as well kill u ooo.All d same,try talking 2 his family members 2 see if they can talk some senses into him.If dat doesnt work,go and report 2 d priest or pastor dt wedded u.But if dt doesnt work as well,file for a divorce so dt u dont end up dead in his hands one day.Iam very sure dt it is far better 2 live a single mum than 2 die young.NB:Dont ever in ur life try 2 take ur own life cos of a man cos he might even mourn u up to 6months before he gets himself another wife n life continues.
Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by theripper: 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2013
These new generation marriages get wahala too much. #celibate things abeg#
Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by DonHummer(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2013
mtsew...she neva serious...she wan commit suicide with half litre of brandy somtin wey runs grls dey use wash down suya 4 joint...
As 4 d marriag...dis lady wunt tell me she didnt see dis comin b4 getin into da marriag, cos the man cant jst change so much in 2yrs, he wud hav potrayed dis bad habits wyl dey were still datin... Guess she is one of dos chiks dat loves badt guys...
So sister stop complainin...u saw it coming
Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by komzygirl(f): 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
Pls if u ve no advice 4 d woman, dont put her down. Dis is a forum nd a community. U dont put people down when they re in need of advice. U must nt post wen u ve notin 2 contribute pls.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by nobniger: 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
Your husband's problems maybe mental. RUN

1 Like

Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by dayokanu(m): 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2013
Are you kidding me?

Someone wants to commit suicide and drinks 501? Why not Gulder, Seaman Schnapps, 5 alive or Alomo

She wants to say in the whole house she cant find kerosene, Dettol, methylated spirit or even use overdose Alabukun

Let her stop that joke jare

komzygirl: At a point d woman attemptd to commit suicide by drinking half a litre of 501 bt wat d man had guts to do was to f...k her while she lying helpless n waitin to die.

She should be thanking the guy, The guys pen11s revived her, If not for that emergency Bleep she might have died. She should be thankful walahi. Thats some creative extreme BD-S--M shitzoo. They cant sell that story line in hollywood
Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 31, 2013
Brand_new: Excuse me OP 501 doesn't kill.
excess quantity does
Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 31, 2013
dayokanu: Are you kidding me?

Someone wants to commit suicide and drinks 501? Why not Gulder, Seaman Schnapps, 5 alive or Alomo

She wants to say in the whole house she cant find kerosene, Dettol, methylated spirit or even use overdose Alabukun

Let her stop that joke jare

She should be thanking the guy, The guys pen11s revived her, If not for that emergency Bleep she might have died. She should be thankful walahi. Thats some creative extreme BD-S--M shitzoo. They cant sell that story line in hollywood
Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 31, 2013
Dayo you're crazy grin lipsrsealed ... btw what's 501 please anyone? Bleach?

OP better to be alive, single and miserable than married and miserable... No be by force to marry o Abeg.
Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by agiboma(f): 4:36am On Jan 31, 2013
@op if she can afford to do it on your own then she should leave, the trouble is too much and the man needs to change and act more like a man. Nothing in this life is worth dying over.
Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by blank(f): 6:05am On Jan 31, 2013
501 is very strong brandy.
Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by yuzedo: 6:27am On Jan 31, 2013
baby_123:
This is a match made in serial killer and kinkiness heaven. WTF. ROTFLMAO.
FML!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 31, 2013
Your fiend is a very selfish woman. So who will she leave her kid for is she commits suicide.
She hate her husband, and yet she stays in the marriage, for what? To answer MRS
If the man can be so deranged to have sex with her in that state, then he can do anything.
She and that child of hers are in great danger living with this man.
Let her be a responsible woman and do what is right for her child!
Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2013
looks like this stories are getting worse by the day. Na wa o! better a life dog than a dead lion.
Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by lillyveezy: 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
Pooh happens in marriage shaa.Men have perfected the act of pretension.The man will even wash her under gament during courtship.
This kind of thing happens when the age difference b/w the man & his wife is too much,talk of generational difference.the man is acting weired to us ,but it is practiced in his family.Am talking out of experience.
Re: My Husband Disgusts Me by thorpido(m): 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2013
lillyveezy: Pooh happens in marriage shaa.Men have perfected the act of pretension.The man will even wash her under gament during courtship.
This kind of thing happens when the age difference b/w the man & his wife is too much,talk of generational difference.the man is acting weired to us ,but it is practiced in his family.Am talking out of experience.
Sorry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Hubby Said 'I Should Have Married A Bad Girl.' / Toddler Walked-Out Of Nursery To Her Home After Door Was Left Open / Why You Will Marry The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.