Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Earn N1,000 Per Pupil, Teaching How To Study/understand Any Subject, And Pass It - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Earn N1,000 Per Pupil, Teaching How To Study/understand Any Subject, And Pass It (671 Views)

8-Year-Old Pupil Arrested In Ogun For Reporting His Teacher / Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment / Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn N1,000 Per Pupil, Teaching How To Study/understand Any Subject, And Pass It by oaroloye(m): 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2013
I am being very brief here, because there is sometimes the criticism that I "used too many words."

I have a data package called THE STUDY SECRETS CD, which enables any student, no matter how dull,
unintelligent, or untalented to master any subject, and obtain even perfect scores in any exam.
No matter how little the person applying these techniques think their academic ability is,
they will become experts in whatever they study.

This I have enhanced with extra relevant material, with a view to explaining how it is that the Nigerian
Educational System is failing to produce quality Graduates and mass exam failures, and how to remedy that.

The idea is that one buy the DVD, and copy the CD from it, and give it to whomsoever one wishes to become a Perfect Student.
Preferably after parting with an appropriate amount of cash.
I suggest N1,000- and that you not make it into a what-the-market-can-bear thing.

I am selling this Data DVD at N3,000. It will be dispatched by EMS Mail- or better, if you pay for it.

Interested persons may text me- please do not voice-call me- at 0705 413 6061.
Re: Earn N1,000 Per Pupil, Teaching How To Study/understand Any Subject, And Pass It by oaroloye(m): 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2013
The back-story of the STUDY SECRETS SEMINAR 1.0 DATA DVD.

IT STARTED a few years ago, as a transcript-supported audio lecture series exposing the tricks of the ongoing fraud of educational sabotage, and their remedies.

This alone is worth the cost of the material. The first draft of my STUDY SECRETS took up two CDs, and went for N1,500 with the printed transcripts.

Later, I obtained better conversion software, and was able to condense the lectures into one CD. I didn't want to print all those transcripts myself
again, so I only sold the disk, at a sharply-reduced rate. I hate the idea of selling empty space on a disk for money, so I added lots of good stuff,
making it value for money at N500. However, I located more relevant material, and used Quality reduction to fit everything inside 700MB.

The new price at this time was N250. I made several sales, but received no feedback from the users. Importantly, I never received a single complaint.

I upgraded with some unnecessary software, and included the source files of the original lecture (REAL Media, and usually useless outside a Computer.)

At this time, I was completely unaware of the crisis in education, with near-100% failure rates in centres and states.
People I knew who sneered at me, that they did not need my material for themselves, their friends, or their children and their friends
never mentioned that. They would have had to admit that I knew something important that they did not.

My original expectation was that people would receive this package, see that the material was good, teach it to their friends and their juniors.
I did not know that people could be so wicked and foolish as to condemn it out of hand, without even looking at it. Just decide that it is rubbish, and false.

From the ungodly and paganistic, you expect no better- but from Christians, you at the very least expect a fair trial.

The final straw came yesterday, when I met someone with a health problem, which I answered out of the Disk Material, without advertising the disk.
Health Technology had to be part of the STUDY SECRETS, because a sick student is not a student at their best.

He told me that he was a Pentecostal Christian, and I was pleased to hear that, and now told him some relevant Pentecostal lore he was unaware of.

As he went, his eye fell upon one of my handbills, titled: HOW YOU CAN EARN N1 MILLION IN ONE WEEKEND!

He remarked indignantly: "These (fraudulent) people! They should be hunted down and arrested!"

"Well," I told him, "I am the author of that handbill."

"YOU" he gaped.

"Is there anything on it that is fraudulent?" I asked him sternly.

So, for the first time, he bent his head and began to actually read the handbill. He left without even apologizing.
I get this all the time: ALL of his Pentecostal Pals together, didn't do anything to solve his Health Problems.
I presented a complete Solution- and he has neither gratitude nor appreciation!

I went out and watched people stalk past the handbills with a superior air of, "You can't fool ME with such offers!"

I had upgraded the message by adding several information video documentaries showing how urgent the situation is.

(1) How students are steered from cradle to graduation to obtain a degree for the sake of having a degree, with no intention of employing most of them.

(2) How the courses themselves are degraded by official Government Policy, originating in America, and exported to countries they can influence.

(3) How people are literally poisoned in-plain-sight, with unnecessary food additives, with the undeniable intent of destroying their brains.

(4) How the Educational Budget of First as well as Third World Nations is deliberately manipulated with the cooperation of Central Bank Directors.

(5) How True Believers in God are quietly pushed out of the American Academic Community, whereby Atheists control Science, and what is done with it.

PDF Books elaborating on these views are also included.

Added to the basic STUDY SECRETS CD, now on a DVD, I was not only offering this material at a giveaway price of N500, but I also offered a Money-Back Guarantee.

I clearly stated, that if anyone could study this material for two weeks, and, rather than agree that it is not value for money, but instead worth ONE HUNDRED TIMES
what they paid for it, that is N50,000, that they should return it to me, and get their measly N500 back!

How could I go further to prove that it is not a fraud, and that the customer bears NO RISK OF LOSS WHATSOEVER?

The STUDY SECRETS CD now contains:

1. A transcript-supported lecture-series on academic sabotage and its remedies.

2. An audio lecture series on improving the power of one's mind.

3. Conventionally-recognized books on memorization, included for comparison.

4. Optional Books on Spiritual Enhancement of the mind, useful for religious persons.

5. Important Books on Health. (Relaxation, Diet, Nutrition.)

6. Books on Strategic Thought applicable at Government and Personal Level. The purpose is that you understand
the strategy of foreign and local governments and ministries, and how to govern yourself accordingly.

7. A course on the ultimate optimization of the Human Mind, showing one's current state, and where one has to develop,
in order to become a PERFECT STUDENT, able to Totally Recall everything one had ever been taught.

THE DEAL FOR ONLINE BUYERS IS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT...

For local buyers, this disk will be available for N1,000, or not at all.
Giving it out for free has not yielded bad results- it just hasn't yielded any at all.
The recipients just tossed the disks somewhere, and rather laughed at me, for being so stupid for trying to help them.

Some of the first people I gave these disks to, recently came to me, mealy-mouthedly asking for financial assistance.
Why didn't they apply the information on these disks? I asked. Excuses were not forthcoming.

Some people even took my stuff to their Juju Priests, or whatever, to cast spells on me.
Supposed Christian people PRAY AGAINST ME. Since I am trying to HELP people, and they are NOT, I MUST be of The Devil!

Then, they still come back to me, when all else has failed, to ask me for advice, or resources!

Spiritual and Religious False Leaders are what is holding our nation back.

Online purchasers will pay N3,000 for this material which is designed to PUSH them into becoming the PERFECT STUDENTS this nation needs.

You have two weeks to view the STUDY SECRETS SEMINAR DATA DVD 1.0; if you decide that it is NOT worth N30,000- never mind N3,000,
post your complaint in this Forum. You GET your money back (and if you don't, it is your duty to tell the Forum about it, so that I can do no
further business here). But in addition, YOU GET TO KEEP MY DISK. MY loss!

WHAT have you got to lose?

However, there are those arrogant and pompous types who care about no one but themselves.

One thing you are not going to like to hear is that this material is less effective, applied solo.
YOU MUST HAVE A PARTNER, if you want this to work properly.

The second thing is that the purpose of this package is the DISSEMINATION OF THE TRUTH ABOUT HOW TO STUDY PROPERLY.
You are supposed to teach this to people who need to hear it. Many won't want to do that, because they don't care
about the plight of fellow Nigerians. Their only goal is to prosper themselves. I am not interested in people like that.

I don't want to deal with people like that!

I want to work with people who want our educational system results turn around.
10% of students to pass very well, and 90% of students with Perfect Scores-
maybe suspected of fraud, by jealous officials, but exonerated.

Lots of people at least know people who have not only failed WAEC and NECO, but have done so multiple times!
With this material, you can help them, and you can charge them anything you want.

I think N1,000 would be quite fair- since THEY will be doing most of the work.

The purpose of a "Seminar" would be to explain the theory and to demonstrate the basic techniques.
It is the STUDY SECRETS CD that has to be imparted. It would be kind to give over the entire disk,
but not absolutely necessary.

Interested persons may text me- please do not voice-call me- at 0705 413 6061.
Re: Earn N1,000 Per Pupil, Teaching How To Study/understand Any Subject, And Pass It by Anonymousobserv: 12:22am On May 02, 2013
how about you post you actual number instead of ones that are not in service who do you work for and how old are you? if you do not wish to post your number then email it to unstopablex6@yahoo.com. if not i will believe you are a fraud like what your are trying to warn about you ask if people would talk about certain information yet there is no way to communicate with you besides on a world wide website where everyone has access? persuade me otherwise cause I had hopes of meeting a friend in this fog. GFL☼

(1) (Reply)

1.2m Candidates Wont Gain Admission.fg / How To School In Ghana Top Universities At Very Cheap Rate / Student Protesting In University Of Lagos Over High Cost Of Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.