Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject (3974 Views)

Which Subject Do You Think Is Going On? (Hilarious Photo) / Earn N1,000 Per Pupil, Teaching How To Study/understand Any Subject, And Pass It / Self Tutor Soft Wares On Any Subject Including Account,languages, Maths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by tommiekidd(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2006
ask questions,biology,physics,chemistry,maths,geograpgy,english,e.t.c
but it must be a reasonable question.
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by charlisco(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2006
who is the founder of chemistry, i mean who gave the subject the name chemistry
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by tommiekidd(m): 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2006
charlisco:

who is the founder of chemistry, i mean how gave the subject the name chemistry
for ur infromation,no one found chemistry,alot of pple found it,dats was wat i said''people should ask reasonable question''
where does the name chemistry comes from?ask a better one.
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by tommiekidd(m): 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2006
anyway,i could say its means process of chemicals and physical properties,
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by charlisco(m): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2006
I am not sure you are serious with this trend, how can we start discussing issue if we do not know the origin of it.
I am supprise that the name chemistry, no body know or can trace who gave it that name
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by tommiekidd(m): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2006
ask good questions,to enlighten urself and people
as we said,ask the questions u don't know,and it must be a reasonable one.
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by charlisco(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2006
tommiekidd:

ask good questions,to enlighten yourself and people
see, this question i am asking is bothering me,
if i know the answer to that question, why must i asked you, it sem you do not know it from the way you are approaching it, i am throwing the question to any one who knows it,

who is the founder of chemistry, i mean who gave the subject the name chemistry, is chemistry a latin name
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by tommiekidd(m): 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2006
charlisco:

who is the founder of chemistry, i mean who gave the subject the name chemistry, is chemistry a latin name
it means a modern science
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by charlisco(m): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2006
is this how you are going to answer question that will be post here
I was expecting a name of somebody, to the first part of the question (so you failed)
and is Chemistry a latin name? Next question
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by tommiekidd(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2006
robert boyle
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by charlisco(m): 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2006
thanks,
My next question,
why do we study compound and it element?
and i want to understand every thing about molecule in relationship to man

please give the answer in a very deligent way, i mean you type the question follow by the answer to it and do not say there is no answer, for any question there is simply an answer
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by tommiekidd(m): 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2006
sorry,areĀ  u da only one on this forum?
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by tommiekidd(m): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2006
compound are substance which has its own properties but which can be broken down into other substances, compound is made of only one kind of molecule.

Element are substances which are the basic building blocks of all matter. An element is made of only one kind of atom.
they are useful to us in a lot of ways
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by Hotstepper(f): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2006
I know that one from grade 10 chem. that I hated so much and people would alwayz tell me " ur dad is a phd holder in chemistry and u don't know it", lol, wuteva,. am not just science inclined so I rather stick 2 ma essays,

I will ask ma question lata 2day
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by tommiekidd(m): 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2006
ok,i'm looking forward to ur question
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by whiteroses(f): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2006
why do africans fast and pray all day and ppl still die of poverty and disaster where as western ppl are bl**dy sinners, most don't beleive in God and i don't think they pray at home and God stays with them like shadow. i'm happy for them though
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by tommiekidd(m): 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2006
whiteroses:

why do africans fast and pray all day and people still die of poverty and disaster where as western people are bl**dy sinners, most don't beleive in God and i don't think they pray at home and God stays with them like shadow. i'm happy for them though
sorry this topic is for educational subjects.
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by Skidoc(m): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2006
Funniest thread in Nairaland. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by Deepop(f): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2006
Do you have an idea about eclipse of the sun?
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by tommiekidd(m): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2006
Deepop:

Do you have an idea about eclipse of the sun?
What is an eclipse of the Sun? What causes eclipses and why?How often do eclipses happen and when is the next eclipse of the Sun?all this answers u will get from me.(tommiekiddy).
let start from the first question.

What is an eclipse of the Sun? An eclipse of the Sun occurs when the earth passes through the Moon's shadow,therefore, the total eclipse of the Sun takes place only during a new moon, when the Moon is directly between the Sun and the Earth.next question

What causes eclipses and why? An eclipse of the Moon can only ocur at Fill Moon, and only if the Moon passes through some portion of the Earth's shadow.

How often do eclipses happen and when is the next eclipse of the Sun?
During a new Moon phase, the Moon is positioned betwgen the Sun and the Earth. However, not every new Moon produces a solar eclipse, because the orbit of the Moon is slightly tilted with respect to the orbit of the Earth around the Sun.
thanks for da question,dats all i could say
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by larger20(m): 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2006
tommiekidd:

ask good questions,to enlighten yourself and people

Are u trying to be MR know it all?
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by tommiekidd(m): 10:59pm On Mar 27, 2006
larger_20:

Are u trying to be MR know it all?
never take it for something else,this is for learners
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by larger20(m): 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2006
tommiekidd:

never take it for something else,this is for learners

Kool!
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by tommiekidd(m): 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2006
so,ya'll should all free to post reasonable question,and people are free to give a reasonable answers aswell
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by larger20(m): 11:44pm On Mar 27, 2006
Ok let me drop a tough one. Ask google helps people find answers to questions they dont have a clue of the answer via the internet. How can i avoid this? is there anything i need to do to make sure my question have an answer?
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by larger20(m): 11:44pm On Mar 27, 2006
Do you think there is aliens somewhere?
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by larger20(m): 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2006
Before u knew that sex is the only way to have a child, what did u belive that might be the reason behind giving birth? and what do u think is the perception that guides u towards such taught?
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by larger20(m): 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2006
Besides the story of the bible, do u belive that our planetry might be destroyed by a stronger force in the future? What do you think might lead to this destruction? Melting of the ice at the polars? ETs like commets? great earth quakes?
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by larger20(m): 11:48pm On Mar 27, 2006
Since man has quadrapuled in number from what is used to be in the past, what do u see the future of man to be?
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by larger20(m): 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2006
Do you think that what we knows as of present is not completly enough to justify our view of human evolution?
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by larger20(m): 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2006
There are thousands of origin of the world stories. Which one do u belive? Science, philosophy and religion.
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by larger20(m): 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2006
Do you think there man will develop a vaccine to make us look young for ever?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fgc Jos Students / Eye Test- Comment On The First Word You See! / Pro Tips To Start An Essay Effectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.