Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 (3809 Views)

How God Changed My Genotype From SS To AA...| Favour Orji / Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily 2014 / Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by Daniel058(m): 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2013
Please brother/sister,am confused.help me read DEUTRONOMY 22:5,if God have changed his word there,do me favour by leading me to the chapter and if possible the verse.THANKS my dear bro/sis. Wait to hear from you.....

Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by Goshen360(m): 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2013
New International Version (©1984)
A woman must not wear men's clothing, nor a man wear women's clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this.

New Living Translation (©2007)
"A woman must not put on men's clothing, and a man must not wear women's clothing. Anyone who does this is detestable in the sight of the LORD your God.

English Standard Version (©2001)
“A woman shall not wear a man’s garment, nor shall a man put on a woman’s cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God.

Deuteronomy 22:5

That's the verse in different translations. What is your point
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by Daniel058(m): 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
Goshen360: New International Version (©1984)
A woman must not wear men's clothing, nor a man wear women's clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this.

New Living Translation (©2007)
"A woman must not put on men's clothing, and a man must not wear women's clothing. Anyone who does this is detestable in the sight of the LORD your God.

English Standard Version (©2001)
“A woman shall not wear a man’s garment, nor shall a man put on a woman’s cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God.

Deuteronomy 22:5

That's the verse in different translations. What is your point
thanks bro!! THEN WHY DO LADIES/PASTOR'S WIFE WEAR TROUSER Even To churches
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by Goshen360(m): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2013
^
Because trouser covers n.akedness more than skirt. cheesy Does that scripture mention trouser? Even if you're reading it to mean trouser and skirts, doesn't women have female trouser? Besides, isn't that written to the Jews? The New Testament ONLY supports moderations and doesn't tell women what to wear or what not to wear. I do NOT by any means teach that a woman should dress n.aked but that scripture was between God and the Jews. If you're gonna obey that scripture, you'll need to read the WHOLE passage and follow other laws in the same passage. Besides, which is better - To wear trouser to church or not wear to church BUT wear outside the church during the week?

Do you want me to quote the whole passage for you?

1 Like

Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by christemmbassey(m): 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2013
Goshen360: ^
Because trouser covers n.akedness more than skirt. cheesy Does that scripture mention trouser? Even if you're reading it to mean trouser and skirts, doesn't women have female trouser? Besides, isn't that written to the Jews? The New Testament ONLY supports moderations and doesn't tell women what to wear or what not to wear. I do NOT by any means teach that a woman should dress n.aked but that scripture was between God and the Jews. If you're gonna obey that scripture, you'll need to read the WHOLE passage and follow other laws in the same passage. Besides, which is better - To wear trouser to church or not wear to church BUT wear outside the church during the week?

i wonder why you always like to speak my mind, e be like say me & u go d same bible skool -o, bro u de think with my head. OMG!
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by Daniel058(m): 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2013
Because trouser covers n.akedness more than skirt. ?[/b] [/i]
you Can't doubt this"WOMEN ONLY Wear trouser to show their buttocks" and nothing more. Many of them wear the one which shows even the shape of their VIRGINA AND in this you cannot tell me nothing is wrong about wearing trouser 1corinthian 10:31"whether you eat or drink,whatever you do,do it all for the glory of God" col.3:23" Do whatever you do as if you are doing it for the lord" One shouldn't wait to be told that some certain thing are bad before trying to stop it. Ok what will you do/hoW WILL YOU FEEL TO SEE UR Pastor or priest taking INDIAN HEMP BEFORE COMING TO PREACh to You ?? Is it written in the bible that taking indian hemp is bad?? How many girls who dressed well have been raped?? WHY do people hawk their goods Is it not to attrack people to it. Or Do prostitute ever dressed normal ?? Can fowl be attracted to what it did not see ?? Please Rethink brother!!!
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by Goshen360(m): 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2013
^
It's not us brother. It's Christ in us, it's the Spirit of God. We have lots of work to do within our brethren, not outside; like you always say. We understand the covenant by which we operate in. We understand that it was Christ that MADE us ministers of the new covenant.

Expanded Bible (EXB)
He (Christ) made us able [adequate; competent] to be servants of a new agreement from himself to his people [covenant; Jer. 31:31–34; Luke 22:20]. This new agreement [covenant] is not a written law [of the letter], but it is of the Spirit. The written law [letter] brings death, but the Spirit gives life. - 2 Corinthians 3:6

Please permit me my brother to introduce you to this Expanded Bible. OmG, it revelational bro. Here's the link:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2%20Corinthians%203:6&version=EXB
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by Daniel058(m): 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2013
christemmbassey: i wonder why you always like to speak my mind, e be like say me & u go d same bible skool -o, bro u de think with my head. OMG!
truth is not easily accepted!!!! But can only be accepted through the help of the holy spirit!!!
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by Goshen360(m): 10:50pm On Jan 31, 2013
Daniel058 :
you Can't doubt this"WOMEN ONLY Wear trouser to show their buttocks" and nothing more. Many of them wear the one which shows even the shape of their VIRGINA AND in this you cannot tell me nothing is wrong about wearing trouser 1corinthian 10:31"whether you eat or drink,whatever you do,do it all for the glory of God" col.3:23" Do whatever you do as if you are doing it for the lord" One shouldn't wait to be told that some certain thing are bad before trying to stop it. Ok what will you do/hoW WILL YOU FEEL TO SEE UR Pastor or priest taking INDIAN HEMP BEFORE COMING TO PREACh to You ?? Is it written in the bible that taking indian hemp is bad?? How many girls who dressed well have been raped?? WHY do people hawk their goods Is it not to attrack people to it. Or Do prostitute ever dressed normal ?? Can fowl be attracted to what it did not see ?? Please Rethink brother!!!

I have taught moderation as you can read. I do NOT teach that a Christian woman should dress like a pros.titute. I only addressed the verse quoted to say women should not wear trouser. A Christian woman dressing like a harl.ot is another issue - I do NOT teach that. You can't tell a Christian woman what to wear and NOT to wear, the NT supports moderation and NOT to be judged by what you wear or not wear. However, that does not mean our women should go na.ked in the street. There's are moderate trousers and jeans for women.

Besides, there's difference between a church goer and a Christian even though they're all called Christians. And to you, so na trouser wey dey show shape of virgina you dey go look for church shey? Wetin ya eye dey find go there if no be say you sef dey find something? grin Anyway, I was only showing that that scripture was written to a Christian. The NT supports moderation though.
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by moredendisc: 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2013
Daniel058 :

Please brother/sister,am confused.help me read DEUTERONOMY 22:5,if God have changed his word there,do me favour by leading me to the chapter and if possible the verse.

THANKS my dear bro/sis. Wait to hear from you.....

Daniel058 :
thanks bro!! THEN WHY DO LADIES/PASTOR'S WIFE WEAR TROUSER Even To churches

Daniel058 :

@Daniel058

DEUTERONOMY 22:5 is not about lewdness or lascivious acts like you are carrying on over about

You need other scriptures or verses to highlight the grievances on the obscene dressing or indecent exposures

If the prevailing times and period was studied, when the command in DEUTERONOMY 22:5 was issued,

it would have become obvious that the command was about and/or against manful, manly, manlike, manliness (i.e. women having the characteristics of an adult male)

and vice versa (i.e. men having or showing characteristics regarded as typical of a woman; unmanly)

Please dispel the misconception because it really is not about the dresses per se

but rather it is ABOUT cross-gender behavior (e.g. living in the social role of the opposite sex by adopting the clothing, hair styling, gestures, speech patterns, general personality etc etc)

That is what God finds yucky, repulsive, distasteful or disgusting

# SMH. Christendom will continually have it's work cut out if we don't study to show our self approved unto God, a workman that needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by Goshen360(m): 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
^
Ah, my Oga don enter this thread. Make I step aside. Welcome big bros! grin Abeg help me carry on please. cheesy
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by christemmbassey(m): 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
It's not us brother. It's Christ in us, it's the Spirit of God. We have lots of work to do within our brethren, not outside; like you always say. We understand the covenant by which we operate in. We understand that it was Christ that MADE us ministers of the new covenant.

Expanded Bible (EXB)
He (Christ) made us able [adequate; competent] to be servants of a new agreement from himself to his people [covenant; Jer. 31:31–34; Luke 22:20]. This new agreement [covenant] is not a written law [of the letter], but it is of the Spirit. The written law [letter] brings death, but the Spirit gives life. - 2 Corinthians 3:6

Please permit me my brother to introduce you to this Expanded Bible. OmG, it revelational bro. Here's the link:
thanks
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by Daniel058(m): 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2013

Amazing!!! Please keep on fueling the furnance. I love that!!!
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by moredendisc: 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
Goshen360:

^
My Oga don enter this thread. Make I step aside. Welcome big bros! grin Abeg help me carry on please. cheesy

My bros, I shouldn't really be posting, each time I say to myself this is my last post, I somehow get sucked back in
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by Goshen360(m): 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
^
Yes, we all have to do this work together bro. We have to aggressively unveil the Apostolic pattern to the body of Christ. Please, post and enlighten us whenever you can. I'm always blessed by your ministration.
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by Daniel058(m): 11:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
moredendisc: Oh!!! How i wish you re read that portion of the bible and pause for the spirit of God to carry on. Uh!!

@Daniel058

DEUTERONOMY 22:5 is not about lewdness or lascivious acts like you are carrying on over about

You need other scriptures or verses to highlight the grievances on the obscene dressing or indecent exposures

If the prevailing times and period was studied, when the command in DEUTERONOMY 22:5 was issued,

it would have become obvious that the command was about and/or against manful, manly, manlike, manliness (i.e. women having the characteristics of an adult male)

and vice versa (i.e. men having or showing characteristics regarded as typical of a woman; unmanly)

Please dispel the misconception because it really is not about the dresses per se

but rather it is ABOUT cross-gender behavior (e.g. living in the social role of the opposite sex by adopting the clothing, hair styling, gestures, speech patterns, general personality etc etc)

# SMH. Christendom will continually have it's work cut out if we don't study to show our self approved unto God, a workman that needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth

Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by moredendisc: 11:36pm On Jan 31, 2013
Daniel058 :

moredendisc:

Oh!!! How i wish you re read that portion of the bible and pause for the spirit of God to carry on. Uh!!

@Daniel058

OK. Well, since I've already spoken my piece, I am, now holding my peace. It is well bros
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by Goshen360(m): 11:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
Deuteronomy 22

Thou shalt not see thy brother's ox or his sheep go astray, and hide thyself from them: thou shalt in any case bring them again unto thy brother.

2 And if thy brother be not nigh unto thee, or if thou know him not, then thou shalt bring it unto thine own house, and it shall be with thee until thy brother seek after it, and thou shalt restore it to him again.

3 In like manner shalt thou do with his ass; and so shalt thou do with his raiment; and with all lost thing of thy brother's, which he hath lost, and thou hast found, shalt thou do likewise: thou mayest not hide thyself.

4 Thou shalt not see thy brother's ass or his ox fall down by the way, and hide thyself from them: thou shalt surely help him to lift them up again.

5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

6 If a bird's nest chance to be before thee in the way in any tree, or on the ground, whether they be young ones, or eggs, and the dam sitting upon the young, or upon the eggs, thou shalt not take the dam with the young:

7 But thou shalt in any wise let the dam go, and take the young to thee; that it may be well with thee, and that thou mayest prolong thy days.

8 When thou buildest a new house, then thou shalt make a battlement for thy roof, that thou bring not blood upon thine house, if any man fall from thence.

9 Thou shalt not sow thy vineyard with divers seeds: lest the fruit of thy seed which thou hast sown, and the fruit of thy vineyard, be defiled.

10 Thou shalt not plow with an ox and an ass together.

11 Thou shalt not wear a garment of divers sorts, as of woollen and linen together.

12 Thou shalt make thee fringes upon the four quarters of thy vesture, wherewith thou coverest thyself.

13 If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her,

14 And give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid:

15 Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate:

16 And the damsel's father shall say unto the elders, I gave my daughter unto this man to wife, and he hateth her;

17 And, lo, he hath given occasions of speech against her, saying, I found not thy daughter a maid; and yet these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city.

18 And the elders of that city shall take that man and chastise him;

19 And they shall amerce him in an hundred shekels of silver, and give them unto the father of the damsel, because he hath brought up an evil name upon a virgin of Israel: and she shall be his wife; he may not put her away all his days.

20 But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:

21 Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the LovePeddler in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

22 If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.

23 If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her;

24 Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.

25 But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die.

26 But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so is this matter:

27 For he found her in the field, and the betrothed damsel cried, and there was none to save her.

28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

30 A man shall not take his father's wife, nor discover his father's skirt.

King James Version (KJV)

@ Daniel058, Read the whole context and see how many of these laws you can keep or still keep today.
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by christemmbassey(m): 8:25am On Feb 01, 2013
Goshen360:

I have taught moderation as you can read. I do NOT teach that a Christian woman should dress like a pros.titute. I only addressed the verse quoted to say women should not wear trouser. A Christian woman dressing like a harl.ot is another issue - I do NOT teach that. You can't tell a Christian woman what to wear and NOT to wear, the NT supports moderation and NOT to be judged by what you wear or not wear. However, that does not mean our women should go na.ked in the street. There's are moderate trousers and jeans for women.

Besides, there's difference between a church goer and a Christian even though they're all called Christians. And to you, so na trouser wey dey show shape of virgina you dey go look for church shey? Wetin ya eye dey find go there if no be say you sef dey find something? grin Anyway, I was only showing that that scripture was written to a Christian. The NT supports moderation though.
Like they normally say, "na wa to you- o", 1000likes sha.
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by moredendisc: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
# Example of what DEUTERONOMY 22:5 is about & what it was guarding against

[size=16pt]Arrested for cross-dressing!

Meet Fanny and Stella, the Victorian gentlemen charged with the 'unnatural offence' of being transvestites[/size]

• Frederick Park, 22, and Ernest Boulton, 21, arrested on 28 April 1870
• Apprehended as they were leaving Strand Theatre in London
• Charged with homosexuality and 'conspiracy'
• They were acquitted after the prosecution built a very weak case
• New book by Neil McKenna, Fanny & Stella, tells their amazing story

By Martha De Lacey

PUBLISHED: 13:18, 1 February 2013 | UPDATED: 16:34, 1 February 2013

When two glamorous women departed The Strand Theatre in London on 28 April 1870 after a show, passers-by were startled to see them being arrested by police officers.

The women, who had been flirting openly with male members of the audience all evening, had also, unbeknown to them, been the object of the officers' attention throughout the play.

Producing a warrant card and apprehending the ladies, the arresting officer said: 'I'm a police officer from Bow Street, and I have every reason to believe that you are men in female attire and you will have to come to Bow Street with me now.'

The officer was correct in his belief. The "women" were Fanny and Stella, a pair of middle-class gentlemen with a predilection for cross-dressing - and their subsequent court trial for being transvestites scandalised Victorian England.

And now their extraordinary tale has been chronicled in a new book by writer Neil McKenna, author of The Secret Life Of Oscar Wild, entitled Fanny & Stella and published by Faber on 7 February.

Stella, left, and Fanny, right, the two Victorian men who were arrested and charged

Fanny and Stella's real names were Frederick Park, 22, and Ernest Boulton, 21.

And on the night in question they were charged with both having sex with each other (homosexuality was a criminal offence until 1967) and also with several counts of conspiracy.

It even emerged police had had their 'dressing-up flat' under surveillance for a year - and that the home secretary himself was encouraging the attorney general to prosecute.

Frederick was the elder of the two, the youngest in a family of 12 children and the son of Judge Alexander Park. His brother Harry had already left England and escaped to Scotland after being arrested for homosexual offences.

Ernest Boulton, left, as Stella, and as himself, right

Ernest, just 20, was the more naturally beautiful of the pair, and very attractive in his feminine guise. The son of a shipping broker, Ernest had a wonderful soprano voice and was determined to be a singer until his father pushed him into a career as a banker.

His most famous lover was Lord Arthur Pelham-Clinton, son of the Duke of Newcastle and godson of Prime Minister William Gladstone.

Ernest Boulton and Frederick William Park,
also known as Stella and Fanny, arrested at the Strand Theatre for incitement to commit an unnatural offence,
by going around London at night in women's clothes

A drawing of the two female impersonators' dressing room

Frederick dressed as Fanny

Frederick Park - pictured as Fanny - went to America with his banished brother Harry & died in New Jersey in 1881

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2271845/Arrested-cross-dressing-Meet-Fanny-Stella-Victorian-gentlemen-shocked-Britain-prosecuted-unnatural-offence-transvestites.html
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by advocate666: 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2013
[size=16pt]I can't see anything wrong with these.[/size]

Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by moredendisc: 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
advocate666:

[size=16pt]I can't see anything wrong with these.[/size]

@advocate666

You probably wouldn't see anything wrong and most likely will consider it to be harmless fun as well.

However, it is a flagrantly contemptible and ridiculously crass public entertainment.

It is an absurd display and gross misrepresentation of God's original design - male and female

It is a warped appearances and twisted imitation of what God had in mind, conceived and created
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by plappville(f): 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2013
advocate666: [size=16pt]I can't see anything wrong with these.[/size]

This photos were made intentionally to disregarde the Scripture.!!! They are heathens, it is normal to see them dressed like this!!
Even me as a woman, will not wear such a dress..!!
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by plappville(f): 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2013
[size=14pt]Because trouser covers n.akedness more than skirt. cheesy Does that scripture mention trouser? Even if you're reading it to mean trouser and skirts, doesn't women have female trouser? [/size] Besides, isn't that written to the Jews? The New Testament ONLY supports moderations and doesn't tell women what to wear or what not to wear. I do NOT by any means teach that a woman should dress n.aked but that scripture was between God and the Jews. If you're gonna obey that scripture, you'll need to read the WHOLE passage and follow other laws in the same passage. Besides, which is better - To wear trouser to church or not wear to church BUT wear outside the church during the week?

Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by MostHigh: 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2013

GOSHEN YOU DON START AGAIN WHAT unclothedness IS SHE COVERING BY WEARING TROUSERS?

MORE LIKE SHE IS ACCENTUATING HER HIPS, THIGHS AND BUTTOCKS ABI?

GOSHEN IF WOMEN HAVE TROUSERS LIKE YOU SAY WHY DO MEN NOT HAVE SKIRTS? SEEING THERE IS NO DEFINED CLOTHING FOR THE SEXES IN OUR TIME

A GENERATION AGO IT WAS A RARITY NOW IT IS COMMON, COMMONALITY DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN NORMAL BEHAVIOUR

I THINK THE BEST IS NOT TO WEAR TROUSER AT ALL

AND TO BE MODERATE IN ALL DRESSING COVERING ALL SENSUAL PARTS OF THE BODY THERBY EDIFYING THE TEMPLE

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by Daniel058(m): 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2013
MostHigh:

GOSHEN YOU DON START AGAIN WHAT unclothedness IS SHE COVERING BY WEARING TROUSERS?

MORE LIKE SHE IS ACCENTUATING HER HIPS, THIGHS AND BUTTOCKS ABI?

GOSHEN IF WOMEN HAVE TROUSERS LIKE YOU SAY WHY DO MEN NOT HAVE SKIRTS? SEEING THERE IS NO DEFINED CLOTHING FOR THE SEXEX IN OUR TIME

A GENERATION AGO IT WAS A RARITY NOW IT IS COMMON, COMMONALITY DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN NORMAL BEHAVIOUR

I THINK THE BEST IS NOT TO WEAR TROUSER AT ALL

AND TO BE MODERATE IN ALL DRESSING COVERING ALL SENSUAL PARTS OF THE BODY THERBY EDIFYING THE TEMPLE

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
God bless you my brother.
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by Goshen360(m): 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
Why don't you people ALSO follow the rest of the context in Deuteronomy 22 Why do you pick out only verse 5 Christians ARE NOT JEWS! Those were written to the Jews - follow or obey ALL or NONE!
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by dekung(m): 11:10pm On Feb 14, 2013
Even though I am an atheist but I can help but contribute on this topic as it was one of the things debated when I was still a christian. Goshen, I really enjoyed your contribution and you are one of those few who have made any sense as regards this matter. Now to the OP and his supporters did God, in the text you quoted, specify which cloths were masculine and which one were feminine? Do you know that the cloths worn by either gender is largely dictated the culture. Do you know that Scottish men have a traditional wrapper/skirts-like clothing called kilt? Would you advise a lady who is an engineer on a construction site to wear skirts, gown or "iro" to work? How convenient will that be? Nobody and I repeat, nobody said trousers are strictly for men. Even in today's fashion, you can easily differentiate trousers meant for men and those meant for women, in fact the orientation of the the buttons are different so what are you haggling about? You and your other supporters claim some ladies wear cloth trousers that reveal the shape of their virgina shocked shocked, guy get your mind out of the gutter. The truth is that whatever they wore that revealed their privacy is still classified as women's clothing. Even if these clothings reveal their shapes, they are still women's clothing you are the one that should get his mind out of the gutter. I agree that some ladies dress provocatively but be sure that these women will still dress that same way if they wore gowns but the truth is these tight fitting pants can be worn decently with long t-shirts that will cover important areas of their bodies.

Goshen quoted the whole text for you to ponder on, how come you pretended as if other instructions were not there, you ignored other laws and you are debating on this one? For example there is a part of the law (am not sure it is part of this one) where God said if your child disobeys you, you should take him outside and stone him to death. Why are you not advocating that kind of draconian law? Why is it that it is only the one of women wearing man's clothing that bothers you, does it threaten you masculinity? Are you turned on when those ones in virgina-revealing tight approach you or walk past you? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by Image123(m): 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
Gosh, when someone asks A, answer A instead of roaming around reading J to Z. BTW is psalm 23 for you or it does not apply to you?
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by christemmbassey(m): 11:17am On Feb 15, 2013
Goshen360: Why don't you people ALSO follow the rest of the context in Deuteronomy 22 Why do you pick out only verse 5 Christians ARE NOT JEWS! Those were written to the Jews - follow or obey ALL or NONE!
bro Goshen these ppl are like tith preachers, the are the naija pre-grace jews who practice jewdaism in christianity, they are the reasons why many are leaving christianity to atheism. They love the sense of captivity, imprisonment and bondage.
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by MostHigh: 11:39am On Feb 15, 2013
dekung: Even though I am an atheist but I can help but contribute on this topic as it was one of the things debated when I was still a christian. Goshen, I really enjoyed your contribution and you are one of those few who have made any sense as regards this matter. Now to the OP and his supporters did God, in the text you quoted, specify which cloths were masculine and which one were feminine? Do you know that the cloths worn by either gender is largely dictated the culture. Do you know that Scottish men have a traditional wrapper/skirts-like clothing called kilt? Would you advise a lady who is an engineer on a construction site to wear skirts, gown or "iro" to work? How convenient will that be? Nobody and I repeat, nobody said trousers are strictly for men. Even in today's fashion, you can easily differentiate trousers meant for men and those meant for women, in fact the orientation of the the buttons are different so what are you haggling about? You and your other supporters claim some ladies wear cloth trousers that reveal the shape of their virgina shocked shocked, guy get your mind out of the gutter. The truth is that whatever they wore that revealed their privacy is still classified as women's clothing. Even if these clothings reveal their shapes, they are still women's clothing you are the one that should get his mind out of the gutter. I agree that some ladies dress provocatively but be sure that these women will still dress that same way if they wore gowns but the truth is these tight fitting pants can be worn decently with long t-shirts that will cover important areas of their bodies.

Goshen quoted the whole text for you to ponder on, how come you pretended as if other instructions were not there, you ignored other laws and you are debating on this one? For example there is a part of the law (am not sure it is part of this one) where God said if your child disobeys you, you should take him outside and stone him to death. Why are you not advocating that kind of draconian law? Why is it that it is only the one of women wearing man's clothing that bothers you, does it threaten you masculinity? Are you turned on when those ones in virgina-revealing tight approach you or walk past you? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

THIS IS JUST NATURAL INTELLIGENCE

THERE IS NO INSPIRATION IN YOUR WORDS

CLEARLY YOU ARE ONE OF THE LAWLESS ONES AS WELL.

YOU WILL OBEY THE LAW OF THE STATE AND SHIVER FOR THE OLOPKA BUT SPIRITUAL LAWS ARE JUST PLAIN SILLY ABI?

SURELY YOU SHALL GET YOUR REWARD

PEACE LOVE AND JOY!!!
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 by MostHigh: 11:42am On Feb 15, 2013
moredendisc:

@Daniel058

NOT ABOUT DRESS ABI?

WHICH OTHER FORM OF CROSS GENDER BEHAVIOUR IS MOST APPARENT

REMEMBER SAY NA FROM CLAP NA IN DEN DEY ENTER DANCE O!

PEACE LOVE AND JOY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do People Think Jesus Christ Is A Human Beings Name / Muhammad Was An Abolitionist. He Purchased The Freedom Of Slaves / Overcoming By Prayer. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.