Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists (3548 Views)

How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? / Amazing Facts About The Pope, Roman Catholic Church And The Vatican / Should The Popes Buttler Be Jailed For Exposing "Evil" At The Vatican? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 07, 2008
has smone realised whats going on at the papacy? there is this unsettling parley between the vatican and the islamic 'high command'.what do you think about this, is the world coming to an end?
Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 07, 2008
olrotimi:

has smone realised whats going on at the papacy? there is this unsettling parley between the vatican and the great religious 'high command'.what do you think about this, is the world coming to an end?

What informs this linking of Vatican activities with the end of the world
Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by Maykelly(f): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2008
olrotimi:

has smone realised whats going on at the papacy? there is this unsettling parley between the vatican and the great religious

@olrotimi, come out from your closet. what you are trying to say, make it clear And if by any chance your talking about Vatican moves closer to Islamists-THERE IS NOTHING BAD ABOUT THAT. RELIGION ARE MEANT TO RELATE TO ONE ANOTHER BUT NOT TO FIGHT AND KEEP MALICE. WE ARE CREATED BY ONE GOD, ONE GOD AND ONLY ONE GOD. cheesy
Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by MCUsman(m): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2008
olrotimi:

has someone realised whats going on at the papacy? there is this unsettling parley between the Vatican and the great religious high command.what do you think about this, is the world coming to an end?

The Vatican unsettling parley with Is'lam bring the world to an end ?

Probably you should check a psychiatric doctor. B'cos is like it is your world that seem to be comming to an end
Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by babs787(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2008
Probably you should check a psychiatric doctor. B'because is like it is your world that seem to be comming to an end

A very straight forward response cool
Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2008
na today?
didn't I earlier post a picture of the late Pope John Paul II smooching the Ko'ran?
Many Christian eschatologists say the beast will emanate from the Vatican or the Is'lamists
let he who has an ear hear.
Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2008

Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by 4Him(m): 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2008
It is a mark of the endtime. The LovePeddler of revelation 17, drunk with the blood of the saints, has begun her whoredoms.
Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2008
http://www.angelfire.com/de/knowledgeoftruth/rcislam.html

And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2008
Wake up call to we slumbering Christians , that it is time for every man to go to his tent.

its not really news , the vatican had always had a relationship with islam , (check the history of mohammmed and the catholics).

It seems they both have a shared hatred of Christ.

Its funny that (while i was blind, i used to think that Mother theresa was all that) now that i know the truth , I HAVE COME TO UNDERSTAND THAT SHE IS GOING TO HELL (FIRST) , THEN LAKE OF FIRE NEXT (PROVIDED SHE STILL DIED AS A CATHOLIC).

I really thank God that even as a little child in a Catholic School , I had always had problem with the catholic idolatory of saying that Mary was the Mother of god.

I am starting to realise that maybe God had a reason for making sure that i don't blend in with the crowd of political correctness and religion.
Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2008
Nwando , thanks for that link:

to everyone else here is the extract from the link that Nwando provided:

The Roman Catholic Church and The Great Religion

The Roman Catholic Church and The Great Religion have much in common:

1. Both the Roman Catholic Church and The Great Religion believe that they are the one true church/religion.

2. The Roman Catholic Church and the The Great Religion require mandatory fasting.

3. The Roman Catholic Church worships, prays to and gives titles of God to Mary. The Great Religion highly esteems Mary and she is mentioned 34 times in the Qu'ran.

"Even the infidel The Great Prophet glorifies Mary in his Great Book, saying, 'The angels shall say to Maryam, "God has chosen thee; he has made thee exempt from all stain'". The Marian (Roman Catholic) Bible

4. The Roman Catholic Church and The Great Religion base their salvation on a complicated system of works and deny salvation by faith alone. There is no assurance of salvation in either religion.

5. Both cults deny the Biblical view of the Atonement. The Roman Catholic Church doctrine dictates that one must go to Purgatory to have his sins purged, Jesus just paved the way. The Great Ones believe their works will save them but will not know until Judgment Day. This is because there is no atonement for sin, and God's grace does not exist.

6. The Roman Catholic Church claims visions and apparitions in an effort to add false doctrine. The Great Prophet claimed to be purified as a child by angels. He claimed to receive revelations from Archangel Jibril or Gabriel.

7. The Roman Catholic Church uses a rosary for their prayers, The Great Religion uses prayer beads. The rosary/prayer beads are concepts taken from paganism.

8. The Pope is the vicar or substitute of Christ for the Roman Catholic Church. (# 882 RCC Catechism) In The Great Religion, The Great Prophet is called the last and final Messenger of God, the successor to Jesus.

9. The Roman Catholic Church and The Great Religion have their own divorce system. The Roman Catholic Church grants anullments and The Great Religion allows a man to divorce his wife by telling her she is divorced.

10. The Great Religion rejects the Trinity doctrine, the Deity of Christ, salvation by grace through faith and teaches that Christians should be killed. However, the Roman Catholic Church accepts them and believes that they are offered salvation because of their faith in Abraham. (# 841 RCC Catechism)

11. Both church organizations believe that leaving their church will result in eternal damnation.

12. The Roman Catholic Church and The Great Religion share a hatred for the Jews.

13. The Roman Catholic Church and the The Great Religion base some of their doctrine on pagan traditions. For The Roman Catholic Church the traditions of a goddess, rosary, pope, relics, purgatory, transubstantiation, praying to dead people, and idol worship are all based on paganism. The God of The Great Religion was actually a pagan god, and not even the major deity.

14. The Roman Catholic Church and The Great Religion have added books to support false doctrine. The Roman Catholic Church has added the Apocrypha and The Great Religion the Qu'ran.

15. The Roman Catholic Church priest system (including Popes) has a history of sexual abuse of women and children. The Great Religion has a history of (including The Great Prophet) sexual abuse of women and children.
Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by assland: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2008
I had rather you say things of which you have sound proof.while don't you take time out to study the Roman Catholic church before making such conclusions.some advice man, don't let them hear you say this.
Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by Maykelly(f): 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2008
SysUser:

1. Both the Roman Catholic Church and The Great Religion believe that they are the one true church/religion.

2. The Roman Catholic Church and the The Great Religion require mandatory fasting.

3. The Roman Catholic Church worships, prays to and gives titles of God to Mary. The Great Religion highly esteems Mary and she is mentioned 34 times in the Qu'ran.

"Even the infidel The Great Prophet glorifies Mary in his Great Book, saying, 'The angels shall say to Maryam, "God has chosen thee; he has made thee exempt from all stain'". The Marian (Roman Catholic) Bible

4. The Roman Catholic Church and The Great Religion base their salvation on a complicated system of works and deny salvation by faith alone. There is no assurance of salvation in either religion.

6. The Roman Catholic Church claims visions and apparitions in an effort to add false doctrine. The Great Prophet claimed to be purified as a child by angels. He claimed to receive revelations from Archangel Jibril or Gabriel.

7. The Roman Catholic Church uses a rosary for their prayers, The Great Religion uses prayer beads. The rosary/prayer beads are concepts taken from paganism.

9. The Roman Catholic Church and The Great Religion have their own divorce system. The Roman Catholic Church grants anullments and The Great Religion allows a man to divorce his wife by telling her she is divorced.

13. The Roman Catholic Church and the The Great Religion base some of their doctrine on pagan traditions. For The Roman Catholic Church the traditions of a goddess, rosary, pope, relics, purgatory, transubstantiation, praying to dead people, and idol worship are all based on paganism. The God of The Great Religion was actually a pagan god, and not even the major deity.

15. The Roman Catholic Church priest system (including Popes) has a history of sexual abuse of women and children. The Great Religion has a history of (including The Great Prophet) sexual abuse of women and children.

MY dear Truely you need strong deliverance. This is the act of Devil indeed!!!! Don't you think that you are placing curse on youself? Aren't you afraid of GOD. Ok. The same Bible your quoting says by GOD "DO NOT JUDGE" It is wriiten. So don't you have regards for any one even the anointed of God. You dare mention POPE, and God's Prophet.

Were did you get your own teaching and believe from? SysUser, certaintly "IGNORANCE" The bible says "My people perish because of lack of "Knowledge". I AM NOT A CATHOLIC, BUT YOU DON'T KNOW CATHOLIC CHURCH - All you said above is not True.Once again, STOP EXAGGERATING.[b][/b]
Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by babs787(m): 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2008
@Sysuser

Do you mind if I refer you to any psychiatric home? cool
Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by olabowale(m): 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2008
@SysUser:
Its funny that (while i was blind, i used to think that Mother theresa was all that) now that i know the truth , I HAVE COME TO UNDERSTAND THAT SHE IS GOING TO HELL (FIRST) , THEN LAKE OF FIRE NEXT (PROVIDED SHE STILL DIED AS A CATHOLIC).
It is only in your external eyes that you think that you are not blind! Maybe because you see the physical things around you. But that does not have anything to do with spiritual sight; the soul and the heat are the elements for that. I think based on your mentioning of two distinctive places of punishments, Hell and lake of fire I can see that you are really blind in your soul and heart.

Let me ask you, which of the two places will you rather be to receive lighter punishment, if you are going to be punished? From your statement above, I believe you had stated that Hell is less of a place of punishment than lake of fire. Better be ready for Hell if you die as a Christian. Davidylan, see the reason that I am not a Christian? This is just part of it. No wonder that you guys are not even aware that every human will have to pass over Hell! Passing over must have a pathway, and since it is over it is overpass, a bridge over it, shaking, as it warps in a form of vibration or oscillation as if it will experience a shearing or breakage! But will not, except that those non believers will fall into the fire of hell below! But people with belief in Is"lam will pass over it, without falling in different degrees of speed, directly relative to the strength of the individual belief!

I remember asking a Christian a happiness question. The response from the Christian was that it was like heaven. So had a follow up question: You mean paradise? The answer I got was a total surprise to me. Heaven is different from paradise and I meant heaven. I pressed harder now: Tell me the diffrerences, using the proper descriptions of both to provide the diffrerences? Oh well, I do not want to go into religion matters. But my question was not of religious nature, except I will like to know what the differences are. Up till now am still waiting for an answer. No wonder SysUser that you have lake of fire, instead hellfire, which every prophet, including Jesus spoke about! I am sure that the lake of fire, is an invention after he was lifted up.

I wonder if the Christians have thought about the 'heaven,' in the Lord's prayer? It is stated that the father is in heaven. Does it mean that the father is in paradise? Or are they aware that there are 7 layers of heavens? Or that the heaven that they hope to arrive in contains, presently paradise and hellfire? Which one of the two in heaven, hellfire and paradise is the Christians heading to, or neither? Maybe heaven; a different kinda of place and lake of fire? When Jesus fought the devil, why was it in hell and not in the lake of fire?

{quote]I really thank God that even as a little child in a Catholic School , I had always had problem with the catholic idolatory of saying that Mary was the Mother of god.[quote][/quote] Your story reminds me of Whealin Jennings' Mama don' let your baby grow up to be cowboy song, which was redone by Willie Nelson. While both of them are country singers, but they wear cowbow gears; the boots, hats, and other clothings! Yet they advocated against this group of persons, the same people they have tried so hard to immediate throughout their careers. The same people who have been their loyal fan. This is simply disingenous on the part of the singers. The same applies to you SysUser, in your criticising the Catholics! Afterall, without the internal struggle that occurred in the catholism, there would never have been anything called protestants! In actuality you are a hybrid or offshoot of catholism!  Even though Is"lam and Christianity (any of its branches, be it catholics or Protestants, etc) do not have the same spiritual source and fountain, good is always known as good. Regardless who it comes from. While the catholics have a mix bag of good and evil actions, we see that it has a better value than the protestants on the whole.

For whereever the protestants go, so does chaos, mayhem, pogrom, and all types of evils. The case of Laurence/lawrence of Arabia out of England as agent of disunity among the Mu"slim is well documented. It is the catholic that has helped the Cubans by leaning hard on the US Government embargoes against her. The protestants, well are just protestants.

They are like the lepers of the Yoruba proverb which says that, though a leper can tap the palm tree spill its drink, the leper can spill to waste the drink from its container. (Bi adete o le demu ole de munu)! They left my home country with distrust among her many tribes; setting one against the other! Thats the protestant!
Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 09, 2008
SysUser:

to everyone else here is the extract from the link that Nwando provided:

The Roman Catholic Church and The Great Religion have much in common:

5. Both cults deny the Biblical view of the Atonement. The Roman Catholic Church doctrine dictates that one must go to Purgatory to have his sins purged, Jesus just paved the way. The Great Ones believe their works will save them but will not know until Judgment Day. This is because there is no atonement for sin, and God's grace does not exist.

8. The Pope is the vicar or substitute of Christ for the Roman Catholic Church. (# 882 RCC Catechism) In The Great Religion, The Great Prophet is called the last and final Messenger of God, the successor to Jesus.

10. The Great Religion rejects the Trinity doctrine, the Deity of Christ, salvation by grace through faith and teaches that Christians should be killed. However, the Roman Catholic Church accepts them and believes that they are offered salvation because of their faith in Abraham. (# 841 RCC Catechism)

11. Both church organizations believe that leaving their church will result in eternal damnation.

12. The Roman Catholic Church and The Great Religion share a hatred for the Jews.

14. The Roman Catholic Church and The Great Religion have added books to support false doctrine. The Roman Catholic Church has added the Apocrypha and The Great Religion the Qu'ran.

@Sysuser
You should have learnt by now NOT to use God/Religion as basis for disunity and bickering among men. If we are all serving the same God, why so much disagreement and hatred.

Catholicism and The Great Religion are here to stay  - whether you like it or not.

Your standard should be that of Christ -  who embraced and forgave those who hated Him and disagreed with Him.

Otherwise you become just another dangerous religious fanatic.
Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 09, 2008
Luk 6:26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 09, 2008
I JUST WANT US CHRISTIANS TO MAKE SURE THAT WE ARE READY FOR THE SECOND COMING OF THE LORD , SIMPLY BECAUSE GOD PROMISED TO DESTROY THE WORLD DURING THE TIME OF NOAH AND HE KEPT HIS PROMISE. LIKEWISE HE HAS PROMISED TO DESTROY THE WORLD WITH FIRE THIS TIME AND I BELIEVE HE IS GOING TO KEEP HIS PROMISE WHETHER WE ARE READY FOR HIM OR NOT. AS SUCH WE NEED TO KEEP AND MAKE OURSELVES READY SO AS TO AVOID BE PARTAKERS IN THE PUNISHMENT TO COME

The constant barage of insults , persecution and ridicule from SCOFFERS (M.u.slims , Atheist, Evolutionist, Catholics etc) on True Christians who dare to speak the truth against their lies and idolatory is actually nothing new.
Below is what the bible has to say about them,

2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
2Pe 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
2Pe 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
2Pe 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
2Pe 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
2Pe 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Lets note the following from the verses above:

1. Scoffers (someone who jeers or mocks or treats something with contempt or calls out in derision) = Evolutionist, islamists, atheists

2. Scoffers walk after their own lusts (selfishness, murders, suppression of truth, homosexuality, animal rights movement nonsense, humanism) and say that Christ would not come, things continue as they always have from the beginning (shown by when they said that evolution has always being there from the beginning)

3. People that make jest of the bible and everything in it (Creation etc) are not new they had existed before even in the perished world of the time of Noah.

4. The world during the time of Noah perished, via[b] Water[/b].

5. Our world during our time (or time of our children) would also perish, this time via Fire
Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by 4Play(m): 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2008
nwando:

na today?
didn't I earlier post a picture of the late Pope John Paul II smooching the Ko'ran?
Many Christian eschatologists say the beast will emanate from the Vatican or the Is'lamists
let he who has an ear hear.
4Him:

It is a mark of the endtime. The LovePeddler of revelation 17, drunk with the blood of the saints, has begun her whoredoms.

Look at these people,I no blame una.When Catholic forces were turning back the M'uslim invaders at the Gates of Vienna,you hadn't even been conceptualised.
Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2008

4 Play:

Look at these people,I no blame una.When Catholic forces were turning back the M'uslim invaders at the Gates of Vienna,you hadn't even been conceptualised.

A Demon casting out another Demon is not a seal of holiness , but rather a show of confusion in the devil's kindgom.

4Play go and study your history to find out the connection between mohammmed and catholism.

The Great LovePeddler's (Catholic Church) destruction is already programmmed (Check the book of revelation), as such your opinion or lack of it, would not change the fufillment of the Word of God, that the Catholic Church is an Apostate Church which is going to be destroyed in the end times (off which we are already in).

By the way, going by your line of reasoning, one might be tempted to say that Judas was a Saint (while using your reasoning), because at least Christ was predestined to be killed for our sins, as such since Judas made that to happen by betraying Christ, then (according to your reasoning) , Judas is a saint for having facilitated the occurence of the betrayal of Christ.

Please I just hope God would open your eyes of understanding to see, even though your eyes are already wide open.

ABEG
Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2008
related pictures

Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2008
Illuminati / Freemasonry / Satanic Symbolism

Fez

One of the most widely recognized symbols in all of Shrinedom is the red fez. The Shrine fez, adopted by the Shrine's founders in 1872.

As a Mason goes through the 32 degrees of the Scottish rite, he ends up giving worship to every Egyptian pagan god, the gods of Persia, gods of India, Greek gods, Babylonian gods, and others. As you come to the 17th degree, the Masons claim that they will give you the password that will give him entrance at the judgment day to the Masonic deity, the great architect of the universe. It is very interesting that this secret password is "Abaddon".

Revelation chapter 9;11 it says, "The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss [the bottomless pit], and smoke came out of the Abyss like that of a great furnace, " (It goes on to describe those in the abyss, then continues) They had a king over them, the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, " The 'angel' of the Abyss (Hell) is really the chief demon whose name is Abaddon. Masons claim then, that the deity they worship is Abaddon!

In order for a person to become a Shriner, he must not only go through all the degrees of Masonry, make all those blood-curdling oaths, worship gods who are not gods except they are of Satan, but he must make a blood both of allegiance to a.l.lah as his god and mohammmed as his prophet. The Shriner is then given a red fez with an i's.lamic sword and crescent jeweled on the front of it. This originates from 7th century Arabia when the Moslems, under the leadership of mohammmed, slaughtered all Christians who would not bow down to a.l.lah. a.l.lah, by the way, was not another (generic) name given to God by mohammmed; a.l.lah is the tribal deity --the moon god-- of mohammmed; it was the name of the god in the tribe that mohammmed was born into. That is why every mosque today has a crescent moon on the top of its spire.

Now when mohammmed's army of men, out to slaughter all the 'infidels', came to the city of Fez, in Morocco, they found a community of Christians. After killing all the Christians there with their i's.lamic-style swords, they took their hats (called a fez) and dipped them in the blood of the Christians, and wore the fezzes throughout the land glorying in their victory over Christianity. Today Shriner's put on red fezzes (representing the hats dipped in the blood of Christians) with the i's.lamic sword and crescent showing their allegiance to a.l.lah and mohammmed (and the defeat of Christianity). Men in Obscene Red Fezzes!

Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2008
Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2008
@Sysuser
If you have a message to preach, preach it without reading satanic b*llshit into other people's belief systems.

Your message should STAND on its own feet --- not rely on the imagined weaknesses of other people's messages.
Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by ayinba1(f): 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2008
My goodness,
What will one not see on nairaland. This is the first place I will hear something negative about Mother Teresa. I fear una o. Have you no feara of God? You are the judge? heh? SO you know where you are going?

I agree one or two people here need a psych consult and fast too.
Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by samba123(m): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2008
SysUser , you so many spasm verses in your mind can you please check up for your mentality child psychiarist
Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by babs787(m): 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2008
@Sysuser

I pity your soul when on that day Jesus that you think that you are fighting for will turn his back against you because you are going against his words. Let me ask you, is this the best way to convert people or invite people to your religion, copying and pasting from sites and pasting same bullshit in all threads which you would not be able to defend if you and I sit together for a discussion

If you think you are matured enough and not this infantile way of posting rejoinders showing lack of reasoning, Babs is willing and ready to engage in a hot debate with you provided you are ready we use your book and my book as a guide and evidence.

If you are ready, then you are welcome to my world rather than this your senseless posts devoid of facts.

Lastly, you can still call on me if you have missed your way to a psychiatric home.
Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2008
@sysuser
You still have have A LOT to learn about Christ and His message.

Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2008
I am not here to soothe your ego or conscience, as a matter of fact I am here to speak the truth to you (catholics, muslims, buddists, etc)

The truth is not expected to make unbelievers happy or comfortable, in fact its supposed to rendered the sinful heart into deep sorrow.
As such, I expect you to violently react to the truth.

Whether you agree with me or not is not the point. Whether you call me names or not is not the point , even so called learned and unlearned people in the time of Jesus, used to call Him all sorts of names (so its not a suprise that u are doing the will of your father the devil)

You can worship whatever one world god (buddah,alllah, mary) that you like, that is your perogative, but as for me I will only serve and worship the Lord. The Lord God (God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) and not Mary, not Alllah, not Buddah, not other gods.

It is my responsibility to bluntly tell you the truth about the idolatory of moon god alllah, falsehood of mohammmed, idolatory of catholism etc.

I am not interested in the false peace being peddled about by those who deny the truth about the evils and lies of is"lam, catholism etc
. I would rather you hear the blunt truth from me than for you to like me. I don't want your affection, its worthless to me.

Matthew (10:34) Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Matthew (10:35) For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Matthew (10:36) And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Matthew (10:37) He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Matthew (10:38) And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Matthew (10:39) He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Matthew (10:40) He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

----

Matthew (7:16) Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Matthew (7:17) Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

Matthew (7:18) A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Matthew (7:19) Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Matthew (7:20) Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

-------
Revelation (3:19) As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
-------
Matthew (10:17) But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

Matthew (10:18) And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

Matthew (10:19) But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

Matthew (10:20) For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

Matthew (10:21) And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

Matthew (10:22) And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Matthew (10:23) But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.
--------
Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2008
@sysuser

This is what I always tell fanatical people ===>

"You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in. No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise tomorrow. They know it's going to rise tomorrow.

When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kinds of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt."
Re: As The Vatican Moves Closer To The Islamists by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 11, 2008
@imhotep, when you are through with your self deceiving, self eulogising and soul destroying verbal rhetoric , let me know!

Just know that Jesus Christ died for you and I and Mary (who was a sinner like you and I).

No one cometh to the Father except through Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ is the only way, the truth and the life.

Mary was a sinner who can be saved by the death and ressurection of Jesus Christ.

You cannot and would never be saved by faith or believe in any other thing or person except Jesus Christ.

Salvation is:
Not through ignorance,
Not through religion,
Not through Mary,
Not through catholic rosary nor m.u.s.l.im tesbiu
Not through the catholic pope
Not through purgatory
Not through catholic eucharist
Not through lies of pennant payment
Not through being a nun
Not through being a monk
Not through Alllah
Not through infinite number of hail maries
Not not through any good or noble deed
Not through peaceful coexistence
Not through self depravation
Not through self mutilation
Not through the growing of beards
Not through fasting
Not through praying
Not through any rubbish patron saint
Not through praying five times a day
Not through covering your head
Not through wearing skimpy trousers
Not through "crusading" and "killing people" in the name of your own god
Not through life in a monastery
Not through going to mecca
Not through loving your neighbour as yourself
Not through confessing your sins to a priest.
Not through dying as a terrorist
Not through
Not through honouring the name of another man or woman
Not through being a "church building" rat

You are saved only through Christ, , whether you like it or not,

Any other person who is not saved by Christ, is doomed (whether you are Mother Theresa or Father Theresa or Terrorist Mohammmmed or Pope or Priest or Alhaji or Imam or Aje or Babalawo or Bshop or Cardinal or Right/ Left Reverend or Girl or Boy or Man or Woman or Male or Female or hermaphrodite person) for eternal destruction.

Hell (First Death) and Lake of Fire (Second Death) is guaranteed for anyone who dies without the quarantee of salvation through Christ alone,

Muslims, Catholics, etc can kill themselves and take over the world (through whatever means) for all I care, its not relevant and just a mere temporary manifestation of what your father the devil has been trying to do since the beginning of the creation.

Where you would spend eternity is of paramount importance that you ought to ask yourselves whether or not you still want to continue to believe and live the lies of .I.s.l.a.m, catholism etc despite the biblical and historical evidences exposing those lies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is CHRISTMAS A Pagan Festival? / I Am From China / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: A Phoney?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.