Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 350k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 350k (1996 Views)

Get Your Good And Affordable Cars From Cotonu With No Stress / Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 200k / Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Or Outside Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 350k by indicatur: 9:22am On Jan 31, 2013
We help you buy any kind of cars you desire in Nigeria at affordable prices, we do sell tokunbo cars and Nigeria second hand used cars in good working condition.
We deliver your car at your door step after you must have purchased it
We guaranty you that any car we help you purchase is in good working condition with every resources working perfectly
We can also help you sell your car at a very fantastic price which you desire
We can also help you procure your car documents immediately it is delivered to you

See below List of Cars Types we can help you purchase at a very low and affordable price

Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mercury, MINI, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Pontiac, Porsche, Saab, Saturn, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo

Benefits of helping you buy your Cars

1.You can buy a car with as low as N350,000 in good working condition
2.Your car will be delivered at your doorstep
3.Cars are been purchased at a very low and affordable prices, we do not add excess commissions on the price we purchase.
4.You can guaranty us of any car we help you to buy
5.The cars we import are almost like new cars with all facilities working perfectly
6.We have mechanics that give a thorough checking on any car we buy for our clients to make sure they don’t have difficult faults
7.Our Drivers are trustworthy and of good behaviors
8.You can buy a car based on your budget and yet still get satisfied

If you like to order one of the car types we have listed above you can contact us on 08085370604 or send mail to ipadeola4kay@gmail.com to start processing your car within 2 working days

1 Like

Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 350k by pafestula(m): 9:55am On Jan 31, 2013
I will get back to you shortly for a deal to know how trust worthy you re!
Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 350k by indicatur: 10:02am On Jan 31, 2013
pafestula: I will get back to you shortly for a deal to know how trust worthy you re!
Okay Sir you can call anytime or we can meet one on one to talk more on these
Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 350k by AutomobilesRM: 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2013
Hi,

My name is Renaud, and I am a used car dealership owner from canada. I am looking for a new partnership for exporting used vehicules to africa.

If you are interested, email me at rmillette@automobilesrm.com

Thank you,

Renaud Millette
Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 350k by indicatur: 11:17am On Feb 02, 2013
AutomobilesRM: Hi,

My name is Renaud, and I am a used car dealership owner from canada. I am looking for a new partnership for exporting used vehicules to africa.

If you are interested, email me at rmillette@automobilesrm.com

Thank you,

Renaud Millette

You can contact me for all your car request of you have cars for sale call me on 08085370604
Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 350k by bucho8888: 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2013
indicatur: We help you buy any kind of cars you desire in Nigeria at affordable prices, we do sell tokunbo cars and Nigeria second hand used cars in good working condition.
We guaranty you that any car we help you purchase is in good working condition with every resources working perfectly
We can also help you procure your car documents immediately it is delivered to you

See below List of Cars Types we can help you purchase at a very low and affordable price

Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mercury, MINI, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Pontiac, Porsche, Saab, Saturn, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo

3.Cars are been purchased at a very low and affordable prices, we do not add excess commissions on the price we purchase.
5.The cars we import are almost like new cars with all facilities working perfectly
6.We have mechanics that give a thorough checking on any car we buy for our clients to make sure they don’t have difficult faults

If you like to order one of the car types we have listed above you can contact us on 08085370604 or send mail to ipadeola4kay@gmail.com to start processing your car within 2 working days

which type of cars can one get at 350k n 450k
Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 350k by bucho8888: 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2013
indicatur: We help you buy any kind of cars you desire in Nigeria at affordable prices, we do sell tokunbo cars and Nigeria second hand used cars in good working condition.

Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 350k by indicatur: 7:29am On Feb 04, 2013
bucho8888:

Lets look at Honda Bulldog, Babyboy, Honda Halla, Toyota Orobo, Mazda 626, Mitsubishi Galant and much more, let me know the one you want call me on 08085370604
Re: Buy Affordable Cars From Nigeria Starting From 350k by indicatur: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2013
Get your affordable cars contact 08085370604

(1) (Reply)

Reg.neatly Used Haiyunda Accent 06 For Sale @ 250K / Clean 2010 Honda City- sold , sold / *SOLD * TOKUNBO Peugeot Boxer ,cargo Body For Cheap Price ....*SOLD*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.