Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Looking For A Business Partner To Invest In Charcoal And Palm Kernel Export - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For A Business Partner To Invest In Charcoal And Palm Kernel Export (864 Views)

The Season Is Here Again! Invest In Charcoal And Make Huge Profit / [Satire] The Nigerian Business Partner / Exporting Charcoal And Bitter Kola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Business Partner To Invest In Charcoal And Palm Kernel Export by jorianLTD: 10:05am On Jan 31, 2013
I am presently a serving officer in the British Army and i intend resigning in few months time . and am very familiar with export biz. got my passport to travel round Europe idf anyone is interested call me on 447405552075 to have a proper chat or atext would do i will return any calls. Though i will be visiting nigeria in April for 2 weeks so for the genuinity of the business any one interested we would both sign memorandum of understanding signed by a lawyer and to get the biz running i have a registered company. anyone is welcome. God bless.
Re: Looking For A Business Partner To Invest In Charcoal And Palm Kernel Export by osca123(m): 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
how will you like the palm kernel? Cracked or intact.
what quantity are we looking at per week or month. am interested in the palm kernel supply if u are serious we can start with it and bring in charcoal later.
my only fear in this export biz is that many guys abroad are dubious. They will want to get ur supply but wont remit your cash. Am talking frm experience. 2348064369693
Re: Looking For A Business Partner To Invest In Charcoal And Palm Kernel Export by jorianLTD: 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2013
WELL I dont disagree with that but like i said am very flexible, will look for reliable buyers in Europe and believe me it will definately go well, am visiting Nigeria sometimes in April so we can sit down properly and get things right, i dont pursue things i cant reach we would start with Europe first then later extend to Asia, i will give u a bell later in the day, stay blessed.
Re: Looking For A Business Partner To Invest In Charcoal And Palm Kernel Export by osca123(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2013
alright am waiting for ur call...i called u though but u dint answer.
Re: Looking For A Business Partner To Invest In Charcoal And Palm Kernel Export by Guarantor(m): 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2013
sir, how do you want the partnership? what exact role do u want the partnership? how do you intend to run the business
Many thanks.
Re: Looking For A Business Partner To Invest In Charcoal And Palm Kernel Export by EXPORTFINANCE: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
How many tons do u have on ground?...I want 1000mt of WELL processed charcoal ( no sand, dry, non sparkling, no small particles)...reach me on 08077881934 (wattzapp only) ASAP!....

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Traders Being Maltreated In Ghana ( A Wake Up Call To Ecowas) / Pure Water Business In Nigeria - How To Start It / Is 5naira, 10naira, 20naira And 50naira Currency Meant For Poor People ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.