Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

How To Be A Productive Neighbour - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How To Be A Productive Neighbour (588 Views)

7 Steps To A Productive Ramadan / The 7 Goals Of A Productive Day- Surah Fatiha / How To Be A Productive Neighbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Productive Neighbour by iseyi(m): 11:24am On Jan 31, 2013
How to Be A Productive Neighbour

Aisha (may Allāh be pleased
with her)
reported: “I heard the Messenger of Allah, peace be
upon him, say, ‘Jibreel, may Allah bless him
and grant him peace, kept on
recommending that I treat neighbors well
until I thought that he would order me to
treat them as my heirs’ “[Bukhari].

“And worship Allah and do not ascribe any
partner to Him … the neighbor who is near
of kin, the neighbor who is a stranger …
Indeed Allah does not like anyone who is a
swaggering braggart” (Quran chapter 4,
verse 36). A neighbor is one who lives near or next to another. Al-
Hasan was asked about the neighbor and said, ”The term ’neighbor’ includes the forty houses in front a person, the forty houses behind him, the forty houses on his right and the forty houses on his left.” Neighbors are the first people whom
we can run to in case of an emergency, be
it a desperate need of
salt or a fire in the night – Subhanallah!
How beautiful is our religion that it coaches us to be our best with our neighbors.

(1) (Reply)

Recommended Acts Of Worship On Friday. / Can There Ever Be A Pidgin English Version Of The Qu'ran? / A Night Out With Umar Ibn Al-khattab (Leadership in Islam)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.