Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

3 Men molest And Inpregnate 13 Year Old Girl In Lagos. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Men molest And Inpregnate 13 Year Old Girl In Lagos. (689 Views)

How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! / 13-year-old Adegboyega Emerges Cowbell Mathematics Champion / Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Men molest And Inpregnate 13 Year Old Girl In Lagos. by kudiice(m): 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2013
LAGOS — Policemen at Makinde Division in Lagos, have arrested three men who allegedly raped a 13-year-old girl, last  August in Mafoluku area of Oshodi.

The victim, a Junior Secondary School student (names withheld), was reportedly invited into one of the suspects apartment at 19, Majaro Street, Mafoluku.

Report said when she got inside, the owner of the apartment Emenuwa Achonam, a married man with five children, whose family was away, had carnal knowledge of her, alongside his two friends, Godwin Udoh, 22, and Emenike Orji, 20,

She was, thereafter, instructed not to tell anyone and also  threatened to kill her if she did.

But the bubble burst after the teenager  fell ill and was taken to the hospital only to be confirmed that she was pregnant, a development that reportedly threw her parents off balance.

The teenager, who was apparently oblivious of her present state, told policemen that “brother Achonam called me to buy drinks for his visitors. But when I got inside to collect the money, he asked me to  pull my clothes and they  started dipping their hands inside my womanhood before they had carnal knowledge of me. At the end they said they would kill me if I tell my parents or anyone about it.

The prime suspect, Achonam, admitted to having  committed the crime, blaming it on the handiwork of the devil. He  disclosed that his wife travelled to the village to nurse their fifth child. On the part of his alleged partners in crime, they claimed they acted on Achonam’s instruction.

The  case, was charged to Oshodi Magistrate court, from where it was transferred to the Ikeja family court.
Re: 3 Men molest And Inpregnate 13 Year Old Girl In Lagos. by topmostg: 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
O.p. You fall my hand. Just check your title and see where you fuqqed up.
3 men molestation? Haba mana.
Re: 3 Men molest And Inpregnate 13 Year Old Girl In Lagos. by deviduff(m): 5:26am On Mar 04, 2013
U have just molestationed us.
Re: 3 Men molest And Inpregnate 13 Year Old Girl In Lagos. by Tolexander: 7:04am On Mar 04, 2013
topmostg: O.p. You fall my hand. Just check your title and see where you fuqqed up.
3 men molestation? Haba mana.
no! Are you a learner?
Seems you don't know there are some words not allowed on nairaland and will be edited to nairaland words. Like rapped to molestation, masturbatee to self service, imbeccile to slowpoke, bloww jobb to mouth action, d1ck to joystick. Try typing those words and see what will appear on screen.

This thread had already been opened before and placed on the home page.

(1) (Reply)

Traffic Jamb / Print Your Documents For Less(lagos Only) / Jamb Releases It Cut-off Mark For Admission Into University And Polytecnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.