Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,494 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! (40858 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? / Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by Rapmoney(m): 10:29am On Mar 06, 2015
If you are looking for quick bleeping (please, be wise!), you can go ahead and get yourself hooked to a runs girl for all I care. But if you are looking for a nice, ambitious, focused and omiemieristic grin young woman, then you should observe the following traits of a runs girl, who might just be out there to ruin your entire career and get your whole life messed up!!!

1) A runs girl hardly talks about the future as regards her academic pursuits! By their fruits, ye shall know themgrin How can you claim to be an undergraduate, yet you frown and feel uncomfortable when you discuss with a young man on a date? What would she want to discuss with the guy then? Should it be se.x or how jump from one night club to the other? If you go out with a girl on a date and she frowns at the slightest hint of study, quiz, assignments, exams, research, etc, run away from her! The possiblity that she is a runs girl is very high! Chai!!! Unu ge gbum mmadu grin

2) If she goes on a date with you, observe her responses carefully. The truth is that, she doesn't want to engage in any intelligent conversation with you. Gush! Intelligent conversations that deal with life's reality bore her a lot. She is just interested in how much you are ready to give her and where and how soon the bleeping would take place! Run boy, and don't forget to write a 'thank you' letter to me grin

3) Watch her movement in school. They are mostly on and off. They travel a lot...to Lagos to bleep Tomide...to Onitsha to bleep Dike...to Zaria to bleep Haruna...to Warri to bleep Chief Omiragua grin. They are hardly found on campus during weekends except they have 'clients' in town!

4) They look very expensive all the time. Though they might be very cheap! As cheap as 500 naira per round! Don't let their brazilian hairs, expensive communication gadgets (phones, ipads, etc), make-up, artificial nails and eye-lashes deceive you! They are all fake! Try to go see dia papa house; na zinc house! grin

5) You hardly visit them and meet them studying. When would they have time to study when they are busy sending unclad pics to their clients and negotiating meeting points and oloshoristic visits!

6) They always use near-unclad pics as their display pictures on social networks. Those pics where their big butts, boobs and laps are revealed flagrantly! All these are done to sell 'market'. No decent girl does that.

7) They are the ones that bleep those pot-bellied and goatee lecturers that look like Victor Osuagwu in other to pass exams! No decent girl who is intelligent and knows what brought her to school would do that.

We all know some gurls can pretend to be decent, but the above are clear signs you should watch out for!

God bless everyone reading this post!
Feel free to add yours...

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 06, 2015
They know the offices of all the lecturers and their phone numbers. Though they are not the class rep. Don't be surprised if they tell you a test is going on when they are out of town and you in school would be like "what you don't mean it. "yex I made it ist time to be the ist to comment since late last year. Thanks to the o op for not commenting before mua

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by Idiataqueen(f): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2015
undecidedwhy did i have dat feelings dat u are a runs boy

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by Rapmoney(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2015
Idiataqueen:
I cannot be. Am allergic to it cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Am also having this feeling you are a runs girl. grin how many likes

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by Rapmoney(m): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2015
silvermania:
Am also having this feeling you are a runs girl. grin
Same feeling over here! The post touch her and her business well well grin

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by Idiataqueen(f): 10:51am On Mar 06, 2015
Rapmoney:
I cannot be. Am allergic to it cool
allergic to it? Oh i can c infact d spirit approved it dat u are allergic to it
Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by Idiataqueen(f): 10:52am On Mar 06, 2015
silvermania:
says Who a beg
Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by steppin: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2015
Op,
All these are for normal "runs girls". How about "silent" runs girls? The ones who work from their matrimonial home?
Moving around with fresh set of panties, just in case.

4 Likes

Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by ennon92(m): 10:58am On Mar 06, 2015
Those !diots will never come out to admit the fact and be proud they re runs girls. What's the essence of engaging in something u know u aint proud of? (Runs girls in the building, oya answer me).

Contrary to some of Op's point , some of them
re intellectually blessed but they aint setting their priority right. While some re blocked head who can't even spell their names correctly.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:09am On Mar 06, 2015
ennon92:
Those !diots will never come out to admit the fact and be proud they re runs girls. What's the essence of engaging in something u know u aint proud of? (Runs girls in the building, oya answer me).

Contrary to some of Op's point , some of them
re intellectually blessed but they aint setting their priority right. While some re blocked head who can't even spell their names correctly.
Hehehehegrin thanks for the observation. The ones that are mostly common in our tertiary institutions are the ones my search light is facinggrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:12am On Mar 06, 2015
steppin:
Op,
All these are for normal "runs girls". How about "silent" runs girls? The ones who work from their matrimonial home?
Moving around with fresh set of panties, just in case.
Those ones no dey school na.

1 Like

Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:17am On Mar 06, 2015
Idiataqueen:
allergic to it? Oh i can c infact d spirit approved it dat u are allergic to it
Sis, make e no pain u. Confess your sins unto the Lord because He is ready to forgive you. "Though, your heart be red as scarlet, He will make it white as snow"grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by 100Cents: 11:34am On Mar 06, 2015
Its better to hang yourself than create this thread with tissue paper..

2 Likes

Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by bigv(m): 11:58am On Mar 06, 2015
Is looking for runs girls part of the course work, or would it add to your CGPA??

Why waste the admission slot?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 06, 2015
100Cents:
Its better to hang yourself than create this thread with tissue paper..

ROTFL

Evils.

grin
Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by peteonline: 11:59am On Mar 06, 2015
There are hundreds of job listing in Nigeria. Everyone including runs girls can simply get a job by applying!

2 Likes

Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by tempem: 11:59am On Mar 06, 2015
"6) They always use near-unclad pics as their display
pictures on social networks. Those pics where their big
butts, boobs and laps are revealed flagrantly! All these are
done to sell 'market'. No decent girl does that."

grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by dmjinc(m): 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
TGIF!

[size=40pt]
W
E
L
L

S
A
I
D
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by doncharleyosumo(m): 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
observing....

1 Like

Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
bla bla. the worse runs girls are those that dress like deeperlife members. If they form virgin on top your head, you go carry all your money give them.

what you call runs, I call living.

4 Likes

Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by dechandel(f): 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
grin undecided undecided
They are never in school but they've got good grades!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by Sunymoore(m): 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Bro.. All those that portray themselves as Big girls are unrepentant Hoes.. They can fuckkkk anything for money...

2 Likes

Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
@OP.. i don't know where you get your runzz girls from ooh.. the ones i know still in school have good grades, speak well and the ones outside earn good income drive their own car and have their own apartments - upgrade bruv grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by scanp(m): 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
all 9ja babes na runs girls grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by gurunlocker: 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
when they walk, their yansh will be saying ' any amount, any amount,any amount'

6 Likes

Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by hucienda: 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
she doesn't follow some good ol' ranchers like me all the way to the... hucienda! wink cheesy
Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by doncharleyosumo(m): 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nice words from a decent man...

1 Like

Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by fabokai(m): 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
Agisoft PhotoScan

Agisoft PhotoScan is a stand-alone software product that performs photogrammetric processing of digital images and generates 3D spatial data

to be used in GIS applications, cultural heritage documentation, and visual effects production as well as for indirect measurements of objects of various scales. visit http://drones.ng

Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by Qaisar1: 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
scanp:
all 9ja babes na runs girls grin grin grin grin grin grin
angry
Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by Vicjustice: 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
That seems to be from personal experience.
www.babefishing.com, the ideal Nigerian free dating site. Click now: www.babefishing.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know A 'Runs Girl' In Nigerian Universities!!! by mmsen: 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
silvermania:

You definitely hit a nerve with her.

I wonder why?

A runs girl will never admit what she is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos / 12-Year-Old Chika Ofili Awarded In UK For His New Discovery In Maths / Police Invade Hostel, Brutalise UNIZIK Female Student While Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.