Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity (7099 Views)

PSG Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 3) On 15th April 2015 / David Beckham Retires From Football / Piers Morgan Disses David Beckham, Michael Owen Over PSG Salary To Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by lomzy1(m): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
David Beckham is on his way to Paris Saint-Germain to complete a transfer to the Ligue 1 leaders, according to reports on Thursday.

David Beckham appears to be bound for Paris
Beckham, 37, is a free agent after the expiry of his contract with the Los Angeles Galaxy and has been training with Arsenal to maintain his fitness.

Thursday’s edition of Le Parisien quoted an advisor close to the player confirming PSG were a potential option but said no decision had yet been taken. However, widespread reports have since claimed the former England captain was on the verge of completing a move to the Parc des Princes.

PSG announced that they had cancelled coach Carlo Ancelotti’s 13.15 CET press conference and have rescheduled for 17.00 CET, with club president Nasser Al-Khelaifi and sporting director Leonardo now due to attend.

Reports from beIN SPORT, the sports news outlet based in Qatar, the homeland of PSG's owners, stated that Beckham's plane landed in Paris at 11.00 CET on Thursday morning, and he is undergoing a medical at a hospital in the French capital with a view to signing a short-term deal until the end of the season.

Ancelotti and Leonardo previously worked with Beckham when he spent time with Italian giants AC Milan on loan.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1320979/beckham-heading-psg---reports?cc=5739
Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by faporori24: 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
OMO NAH 1 CREATE OF BEER I GO DRINK TONIGHT FIRST TO COMMENT....ANY HOW OLD MAN BECKY HOW FAR NOW WHEN YOU GO COME PLAY FOR KANO PILLARS NOW I BEG SIGN NEXT SEASON SO I GO DEY WATCH NAIJA FOOTBALL.... NO FEAR WE GO USE CORRUPTION MONEY PAY YOUR SALARY.

2 Likes

Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by mallorca(m): 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
i my dreaming?
can somebody pls wake me up?
did i finally make it atop?
Glory be to God our father!
Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by movein: 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ok
Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by mallorca(m): 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
faporori24: first
Ole angry angry angry angry
Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by huninaija(f): 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
Beckham should just stick to modelling jor! His football glory days are over.... Might i add God knew what he was eating when he made beckham, omo segzyyyy boyy wink cheesy cool
Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by PrinceNN(m): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ultimate troll

7 Likes

Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by 50calibre(m): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2013
huni_naija: Beckham should just stick to modelling jor! His football glory days are over.... Might i add God knew what he was eating when he made beckham, omo segzyyyy boyy wink cheesy cool

Did PSG tell you they bought him for footballing reasons? By the way let his non-smiling wife catch you crushing on her husband, you will be singing a different song
Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by gunpoint(m): 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2013
1st page, oluwaseun!!! grin
Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by sundaybam(m): 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
Nice move by beckham. Hope he will hang his boot at psg
Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by 80million1: 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2013
*speechless*
that's not news, we don hear since.
Becks is flamboyant and that's the only place he would wanna go cuz of Paris life.
I bet he is more interested in endorsement and deals,so his wages don't mean NADA!
Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by DJDOLA(m): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2013
his salary 2 charity....thumb up nigga
Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by Rajman(m): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
na fun d guy jes dae make, doesnt nid money anymore, his account is already loaded. lol
Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by phransix147(m): 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
I follow make 1st page... Baba Beckham I never chop today oh follow share ur salary reach me na! Beckham 4 Life, u alone na football team... Up Beckham! Make una shout 4 life jare... Hope beckham sees ma post!
Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by TableLeg(m): 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2013
faporori24: THIS ONE NAH OJORO OO SEUN NAIRALAND/ MODERATORS WHY YOU HATE ME LIKE THIS NAH ME BE FIRST TO COMMENT I DON SEND MY PICKIN BEER TO WASH THIS AND YOU NO LIVE MY COMMENT I NO GO COMMENT SHA MAKE MY COMMENT NO COMMENT WHAT AM I TYPING..........DAMM
Shut up and crawl back into your hole!
Ode!!!
Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by 80million1: 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2013
faporori24: first
*speechless*
I envy you o, wish it was me.
I'l wait for my time sha,and it will come soon. Amen
Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by Ebestsmscom: 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2013
50calibre:

Did PSG tell you they bought him for footballing reasons? By the way let his non-smiling wife catch you crushing on her husband, you will be singing a different song

cool cool

Not for football things, they wan use am do another business.
Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by naijaobi(m): 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2013
And where did they say he will donate his salary to charity... Nawao..
Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by faporori24: 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
Table Leg :

Shut up and crawl back into your hole!
Ode!!!

Why now nah fight see this mumu dey call me ode shai no comment pray to be first to comment on nairaland for your life fufu
Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2013
As a flamboyant,and richest footballer( don't know for now sha),he can afford to do whatever he likes with his income.
Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2013
Abeg we have a charity he might be interested in "UNDER BRIGDE SOCCER ACADEMY", for orphans and homeless children D;. Our account number is Zenith 000055551111222 Swift Code 00522233 Oya Oga becks let the $€$€ start rolling in.
***winks***
Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2013
Good news. I can't wait to see Beckham play in this season's UEFA Champions League.
Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by OluEmmaAss: 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2013
Becks had better left soccer before it completely leaves him.
Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by babarazy: 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2013
Abeg who knw where dis charity people dey mayb i fit enrol there. *pound sterlings tinz
Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by BodyKiss(m): 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2013
#80million:
*speechless*
Becks is flamboyant and that's the only place he would wanna go cuz of Paris life.
I bet he is more interested in endorsement and deals,so his wages don't mean NADA!

Ungrateful sucker. A praise for his gesture will do, than the bolded rant
Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by 80million1: 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2013
BodyKiss:

*speechless*
who is this one,who the fvck are you.
Can't u comprehend simple English ni? Na u dey rant.
I made a harmless CLEAR statement that his wages mean nothing to him.
Wetin be ur own sef,r u his P.A or his Junior broda?
Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by 80million1: 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2013
BodyKiss:

U r a fo.ol for calling me Ungrateful.
Why should i be grateful to him,is the charity money coming to my pocket.
Abeg park well.

1 Like

Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by dickhardener: 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:
Ultimate troll
you just can't help it, regardless of how pretty wifey is. I'm so GUILTY
Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by Eziachi: 1:29am On Feb 01, 2013
#80million:
*speechless*
You are right. I don't know why Beckham and his PR machine still fools many people. He is giving his wages to charity? One day we will hear the real story as Becks and his money grabbing entourage never do anything for nothing.
After his 5 months in Paris, next destination will be China. Beckham and publicity is like Charlie Sheen and coke.

1 Like

Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by safarigirl(f): 7:21am On Feb 01, 2013
dick hardener: you just can't help it, regardless of how pretty wifey is. I'm so GUILTY
abeg Posh isn't pretty by any standards, she looks emaciated, can't blame a guy for wanting to see a lil flesh after eating dry bones for years

1 Like

Re: Beckham Joins PSG & Will Donate His Salary To Charity by sweetgala(m): 9:29am On Feb 01, 2013
Make this guy go retire ,his only talent is his poster boy image. Even far better players have thrown in the towel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

HULK Transfer To CHELSEA 90% Complete / Carling Cup Final: Arsenal Vs Birmingham City[1- 2] On February 2011 / Torres Is A Girl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.