Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Nigeria Starts Dismantling Its Plane 'graveyard' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Starts Dismantling Its Plane 'graveyard' (10538 Views)

Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints / Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide / Nigeria Starts Exportation Of Steel In April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Starts Dismantling Its Plane 'graveyard' by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 01, 2013
all4naija: You are deluded as I can deduce from your comment. You are missing the topic though. Stop exonerating other nations because they too have their own failures. Dimwit!
Na wa....o My bro from wetin u observe you go know say Kolo full Naija even in Diaspora.How this her yarnings take concern topic when dey ground na?
Re: Nigeria Starts Dismantling Its Plane 'graveyard' by SisiKill1: 1:28am On Feb 01, 2013
all4naija: You are deluded as I can deduce from your comment. You are missing the topic though. Stop exonerating other nations because they too have their own failures. Dimwit!

Deluded. . .deduce. . . exonerate. . .

Dude, Looks like you just learnt some new D and E words and you decided to use them. . . making sense be damned!!!

Can't wait for the F and G ones.

Rotflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Starts Dismantling Its Plane 'graveyard' by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 01, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

Deluded. . .deduce. . . exonerate. . .

Dude, Looks like you just learnt some new D and E words and you decided to use them. . . making sense be damned!!!

Can't wait for the F and G ones.

Rotflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol...As in like rhymes. Okay. Why did you post such comment?
Re: Nigeria Starts Dismantling Its Plane 'graveyard' by SisiKill1: 1:35am On Feb 01, 2013
all4naija: Lol...As in like rhymes. Okay. Why did you post such comment?

Lol....they are funny naa! cheesy cheesy

Most of the people posting there are i'gnant anyway, so don't take 'em seriously.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Starts Dismantling Its Plane 'graveyard' by beylinko(m): 3:35am On Feb 01, 2013
she was refering to the funny comments made by those that love nigeria!
Re: Nigeria Starts Dismantling Its Plane 'graveyard' by elume2020(m): 6:06am On Feb 01, 2013
Some of these plane should be taken to our federal university for engineering students to see what a plane actually looks like. At least that will go a long way in helping their imagination and even inspire some to go. Into studies relating to aeronauticals and its dynamics. Don't be suprise if one of those plane start to funtion from a university
Re: Nigeria Starts Dismantling Its Plane 'graveyard' by Jakumo(m): 6:33am On Feb 01, 2013
How can one go about buying the cockpit section of a small corporate jet, from these Nigerian aircraft graveyards ?

I want to ship it to SoCal so I can use it as a flight simulator in my back yard. Hook me up y'all.
Re: Nigeria Starts Dismantling Its Plane 'graveyard' by Nickydrake(m): 6:49am On Feb 01, 2013
dayokanu: "One of the most corrupt places on earth. I have friends who work in the oilfield and went there on jobs. They said they would rather slide down a razorblade into a pool of alcohol than go back there!!!"

Oh Lord! grin
Re: Nigeria Starts Dismantling Its Plane 'graveyard' by ujchief(m): 7:04am On Feb 01, 2013
Best comment:

"Maybe they should dismantle their government as well".

On this I stand!
Re: Nigeria Starts Dismantling Its Plane 'graveyard' by Nickydrake(m): 7:18am On Feb 01, 2013
Jakumo: How can one go about buying the cockpit section of a small corporate jet, from these Nigerian aircraft graveyards ?
I want to ship it to SoCal so I can use it as a flight simulator in my back yard. Hook me up y'all.

I'm surprised that you ask this question, Jakumo, because you often display a sound understanding of the workings of the Nigerian bureaucracy.

I'd expect you to know that to get that cockpit flown to SoCal, you would need the following items: a live, virgin hen; a recently harvested human skull; a feather from the tail of a very humble peacock; and a lot of money.

You would then have to consult a potent juju priest who will, by mysterious incantations, transmute those articles into a good luck charm which you will take with you when you go to bid for your cockpit.

I mean no disrespect to juju priests in the house, but you may also need to carry with you another fat wad of cash to ease the minds of the bureaucrats in the likely event that the good luck charm proves ineffective.
Thereafter, you may easily transport the cockpit to SoCal by jujumotive teleportation technology (of which you are a fervent advocate), or you may utilise more conventional methods.

The only payment I demand for this piece of advice is gratitude in your heart as you glide past imaginary clouds when you practice in that cockpit right in your backyard.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Starts Dismantling Its Plane 'graveyard' by dandadee: 7:22am On Feb 01, 2013
they should also do well to send engines of the planes to our universities for study
Re: Nigeria Starts Dismantling Its Plane 'graveyard' by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 01, 2013
yeah they got theirs but this jokes are also partly true about Nigeria..
Re: Nigeria Starts Dismantling Its Plane 'graveyard' by vinuyon: 9:44am On Feb 01, 2013
ethicalUser: OkadaAir air crafts should also be dismantled in benin airport..really an eyesore

Me-thinks Okada Airlines should be helped to get back in the air. I believe the Chief has what it takes to restore the airline back to it's former glory.
Re: Nigeria Starts Dismantling Its Plane 'graveyard' by Jakumo(m): 10:47am On Feb 01, 2013
Nickydrake:

I'm surprised that you ask this question, Jakumo, because you often display a sound understanding of the workings of the Nigerian bureaucracy.

I'd expect you to know that to get that cockpit flown to SoCal, you would need the following items: a live, virgin hen; a recently harvested human skull; a feather from the tail of a very humble peacock; and a lot of money.

You would then have to consult a potent juju priest who will, by mysterious incantations, transmute those articles into a good luck charm which you will take with you when you go to bid for your cockpit.

I mean no disrespect to juju priests in the house, but you may also need to carry with you another fat wad of cash to ease the minds of the bureaucrats in the likely event that the good luck charm proves ineffective.
Thereafter, you may easily transport the cockpit to SoCal by jujumotive teleportation technology (of which you are a fervent advocate), or you may utilise more conventional methods.

The only payment I demand for this piece of advice is gratitude in your heart as you glide past imaginary clouds when you practice in that cockpit right in your backyard.

But but but..Nicky Drake,..I have already been charged exhorbitantly and in various hard currencies, for numerous sacrificial offerings, and was then duly advised that the only requirement that remains outstanding pertains to the specification that only a virgin can be offered as a sacrifice to facilitate my purchase of this scrap flight deck. Sir Richard Branson was even cited as a client who provided many sacrificial virgins to Nigerian officials, back when Ricardo was a struggling entrepreneur hungry for success. The rest, they claim, is history.

Returning to my predicament, updates sent me so far indicate that all efforts to identify and abduct a true virgin in Lagos have been foiled by enemies of frogress, who are evidently hellbent on seeing that I don't score this aircraft nose section. Their wicked plots will be confounded in Jeeesus name, with active military support from Sango, the God of Thunder, who is at this moment loading his Big Game rifle for bear.

Stay tuned to this channel as I chronicle the travails of liberating not one but several scrap aircraft flight decks, which will then be spirited away to my lair in deepest Anaheim, California, by way of the usual Juju-Portation Modalities, which I will describe in detail later. The battle continues, and the truth will prevail. Orun-Mila is definitely on my side in this do-or-die duel.
Re: Nigeria Starts Dismantling Its Plane 'graveyard' by graceng: 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
That's a good one, Henry Omeogu weldone,I hope everything will be cleared within the stipulated time.
Re: Nigeria Starts Dismantling Its Plane 'graveyard' by obi123: 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
jbrodaly:
First thing that came to my mind on seeing the headline.Can't imagine how people in Government reason.

but that's the problem they dont reason , they just dont
Re: Nigeria Starts Dismantling Its Plane 'graveyard' by obi123: 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
the parts can be recycled for so many things ,one that comes to mind are the toilets which can become mobile toilets, one smart company should buy them really cheaply and convert them , surely it can be done

http://weburbanist.com/2008/10/29/crazy-recycled-converted-airplanes-and-plane-parts/
Re: Nigeria Starts Dismantling Its Plane 'graveyard' by kcclink: 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2013
shiit!! i can't stop imagining seeing that aluminium junks been parked at the corners of the airport whenever am onboard. Bleep it, Bleep aviation ministers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Ruthless In Fighting Bandits, Buhari Tells Military / SERAP Asks Appeal Court To Order Release Of Asset Declarations Of Buhari, Others / N14.7bn Proceeds Of Defunct PHCN Hidden In Commercials Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.