Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight (7259 Views)

Lose weight naturally within 9 days without any side effect. / Help' My Girlfriend Pladge To Leave Me. / The Important Of Honey, Bitter Kola, Wonderful And Bitter Leave In Human Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by damilolaluv(f): 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2013
I am very stressed at the moment. When i first met my bf 5 years ago i was slim(not much hips etc) but now i have gained some weight and have got more hips and everything and my bf is not happy about it as he likes model thin women. He is always on my case with regards to my weight. He says he loves me very much but does not find me attractive as before. We used to talk abt our future and marriage plans but it seems like i have put him off somehow. I have started going to the gym but it seems to be taking too long. I need something to make me lose weight quickly and is relatively safe. I understand where he is coming from because he did not meet me like this and i also want to lose some weight for myself. Has anyone had success with any weight loss products.
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by muhibro: 6:49am On Feb 02, 2013
Nice I like what I c tongue .. Anyways just do you if he doesn't like you for who you are don't waste ur time u get me! Am sure he is one of the reasons u put on the weight and be careful with all this supplments/weight(loosing)drugs 'that claim' to help loose weight some of the have side effects go to the gym exercise do ur best and just chill u know if he doesn't want u a lot of others will besides I think u r really curvy and sexy and pretty I like what I see..

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
Picture! Or it didn't happen. Email me. I got something to help you real fast. smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by baby124: 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2013
I have always been a slim person and the thing is I eat whatever I like, but in moderation. I think it also has to do with your metabolism rate. My advice for you is to eat healthy and eat in moderation. Let your heaviest meal be at lunch time if you work. Or breakfast if you don't. Don't eat anything heavy at night. Settle for fruits or salad with light dressing. Cut down on oils and reduce your portion of food. Use smaller plates. Also do things that make you happy and keep working out. Lose the weight for yourself, not because of a man. Also, if the food is green, its good for you. By green I mean veggies. If you adopt a healthy lifestyle before kids come, your family for generations will be healthy too. A lot of diseases and illnesses will be avoided.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by Roseey0(f): 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2013
I can help u,send me a pm
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2013
undecidedI have no words to describe wat a dickhead ur bf is. If you want to lose weight do it for yourself because he may be here today but gone tomorrow. He should rather be encouraging you and supporting you instead of what he is doing now. Sounds more like excuses to me. Please don"t take any pills or any of that crap. It can have adverse side effects and very dangerous. You are beautiful as you are and there are a lot of men who will appreciate what you have. You shud be with someone who is willing to be with u at ur best and "worst". But at the end of the day, it"s all up to u. Gudluck

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by RickyRossFans: 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2013
Buddy Buddy Buddy Buddy Buddy Every Where, If Na Ibo Man Ike Ike Ike Ebe nile...

Reduce your Fatty Pig Body and be Moderate with Sexy Shape now....
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2013
undecided smdh
Ricky Ross Fans: Buddy Buddy Buddy Buddy Buddy Every Where, If Na Ibo Man Ike Ike Ike Ebe nile...

Reduce your Fatty Pig Body and be Moderate with Sexy Shape now....
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by 190: 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
PLEASE ASK HIM TO LEAVE YOU IMMEDIATELY

I'll marry you next tomorrow grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by damilolaluv(f): 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
lol ur funny
190: PLEASE ASK HIM TO LEAVE YOU IMMEDIATELY

I'll marry you next tomorrow grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by Dyt(f): 12:36am On Feb 18, 2013
Ewooo
Pls don't listen to 190 ooo
Stay away frm him
He will jst use n dump u
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by free2ryhme: 2:46am On Feb 18, 2013
i dey laff oooo .. so y u come dey tell us for here na .. when una they hide for darkness they do bad tins we no hear ooo .. now water don pass garri u wan make we intervene babe carry ya cross ooo.. even when una wan marry u no go send us IV mstchew
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by PrettyCindy(f): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
I wish there is a way you can get your boyfriend to read this thread, i have alot of stuffs i would have told him.
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by eledalo: 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
If you want results permanently, it can never be quick. Run for 30 mins in the morning/evening everyday or at least 4 times a week, eat smaller meals twice a day, never ever eat after 8 at night, no matter how hungry you are. You should never take any pill or any nonsense fad diet. Do it for 3 months and see how you be slimmer, with more toned abs and legs. CONFIRMED. Permanent results are never easy.
Don't be decieved by the Nigerian situation. No man finds flabby women attractive, the same way no woman wants to hold pot belly men.
That's my advice for you. Its for you to take it leave it.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by Yvete(f): 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2013
Your diet/exercise may not work because you've hit a plateau. Before you jumpstart any weight loss plan, you need to detox for the pounds to drop fast. This works for me;
Commit to only veggies, fruits and water for 4 days to cleanse your system then start counting calories/dieting a week after.
Eat more veggies and eliminate white rice, yam, white bread .. all that carb.
Take healthy eating and exercise as a lifestyle and you'll achieve sustainanble results.
Don't spend hours at the gym on machines that won't help you. All you need is the treadmill, cycle, eliptical or maybe rowing machine. You can get some exercise DVDs to tone with 2-5lb dumbells. I use this one below - 2x/weekly. Warning: Its INTENSE.
http://www.amazon.com/Elle-Fitness-Total-Toning-Workout/dp/B000LC3IGU

I think your BF is trying to encourage you anyways. Maybe you looked better slimmer. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by mg4sure: 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
Dont do it for you bf, do it for urself, do it because u want to stay healthy and look smart. See here my method here www.weightlossguidenigeria..com

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by damilolaluv(f): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
thanks smiley
eledalo: If you want results permanently, it can never be quick. Run for 30 mins in the morning/evening everyday or at least 4 times a week, eat smaller meals twice a day, never ever eat after 8 at night, no matter how hungry you are. You should never take any pill or any nonsense fad diet. Do it for 3 months and see how you be slimmer, with more toned abs and legs. CONFIRMED. Permanent results are never easy.
Don't be decieved by the Nigerian situation. No man finds flabby women attractive, the same way no woman wants to hold pot belly men.
That's my advice for you. Its for you to take it leave it.
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by damilolaluv(f): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
will check it out, thanks
mg4sure: Dont do it for you bf, do it for urself, do it because u want to stay healthy and look smart. See here my method here www.weightlossguidenigeria..com
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by damilolaluv(f): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2013
thanks doll will do
Yvete: Your diet/exercise may not work because you've hit a plateau. Before you jumpstart any weight loss plan, you need to detox for the pounds to drop fast. This works for me;
Commit to only veggies, fruits and water for 4 days to cleanse your system then start counting calories/dieting a week after.
Eat more veggies and eliminate white rice, yam, white bread .. all that carb.
Take healthy eating and exercise as a lifestyle and you'll achieve sustainanble results.
Don't spend hours at the gym on the machines that won't help you. All you need is the treadmill, cycle, eliptical or maybe rowing machine. You can get some exercise DVDs to tone with 2-5lb dumbells. I use this one below - 2x/weekly. Warning: Its INTENSE.
http://www.amazon.com/Elle-Fitness-Total-Toning-Workout/dp/B000LC3IGU

I think your BF is trying to encourage you anyways. Maybe you looked better slimmer. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 29, 2013
What will h do when you start having babies?
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by damilolaluv(f): 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2013
lol i have ditched the loser. There is someone out there who will appreciate me for me and i realised i was overexagerating with the weight thing. Anyways have been eating right and exercising so getting into better shape and i do luv my curves tongue
CAMEROONPRIDE: What will h do when you start having babies?
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
damilola_luv: lol i have ditched the loser. There is someone out there who will appreciate me for me and i realised i was overexagerating with the weight thing. Anyways have been eating right and exercising so getting into better shape and i do luv my curves tongue
good. I'm very happy and proud of you. You have to love yourself first and feel good in your body.After all It's your body.
smiley smiley
Hope you are happy in your new relationship.

Ps:girls with curves are the bomb. wink
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by damilolaluv(f): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
Aww thanks dear. Am not in a r/ship and won't be for a while. It's me time now cheesy
CAMEROONPRIDE: good. I'm very happy and proud of you. You have to love yourself first and feel good in your body.After all It's your body.
smiley smiley
Hope you are happy in your new relationship.

Ps:girls with curves are the bomb. wink
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
damilola_luv: Aww thanks dear. Am not in a r/ship and won't be for a while. It's me time now cheesy
lol what do you mean It's your time? You must share your curves ooo grin grin grin angry angry grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by damilolaluv(f): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
lol my time just to do wats best for me etc, i dnt jump from r/ship to r/ship embarassed
CAMEROONPRIDE: lol what do you mean It's your time? You must share your curves ooo grin grin grin angry angry grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2013
damilola_luv: lol my time just to do wats best for me etc, i dnt jump from r/ship to r/ship embarassed
that's nice , I don't do it either
how old are you?
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by damilolaluv(f): 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2013
lol didnt u know never to ask a lady her age lipsrsealed shocked lol i am 24 and u?
CAMEROONPRIDE: that's nice , I don't do it either
how old are you?

Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2013
damilola_luv: lol didnt u know never to ask a lady her age lipsrsealed shocked lol i am 24 and u?
sorry didn't want to b rude.
I'm 20 . cry cry
24 Humm, why aren't u thinking about marriage?
Ps: m not pushing you, m just curious.
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight by damilolaluv(f): 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
only 20? wow ur still a lil kid. Well i was in a relationship for like almost 5 yrs. So i guess i tot that he was the one but you know life does not always work out the way u think. Secondly if i meet a nyc guy and things go well great but atm i need time to be by myself etc. My bf was my frst bf n we were together so long i guess have not really experienced the single life. Besides my time will come to get married. Am still young grin
CAMEROONPRIDE: sorry didn't want to b rude.
I'm 20 . cry cry
24 Humm, why aren't u thinking about marriage?
Ps: m not pushing you, m just curious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia State Govt. Reacts To Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Umuahia / Nigeria: Youths Appetite For Drug Abuse Growing – Dr Otorkpa / Help With Prescription For Malaria&typhoid Fever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.