Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,834 members, 7,841,183 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Sweetlemon Stop Feeling Bad Please. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sweetlemon Stop Feeling Bad Please. (682 Views)

Im Feeling Very Sexy N Hot Right Now N I Want To Keep It Real With A Guy / Feeling Lonely? / Feeling Left Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Sweetlemon Stop Feeling Bad Please. by Ivynwa(f): 6:34am On Feb 01, 2013
I read Sweet lemon's thread and my heart went out to her. https://www.nairaland.com/1179821/final-official-goodbyes

Sweetlemon this is just to tell you not to feel too unhappy, okay Baby? If you want to be having fun in Nairaland, don't allow what others say about you affect you. Avoid people that make you sick and stay on the happy lane. Don't say goodbye to us and go and sulk and be unhappy, we want you to be happy, okay Baby. Hugs, hugs!

Moderator you can close this thread, I don't intend it to run. I only want to reach out to NL poster Sweetlemon, her thread has been closed already and I couldn't post there.

2 Likes

(1)

I Need Female Friends For A Responsible Chat On 29C329CA. / Exclusively For Married Ones / The Most Popular Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.