Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast (5733 Views)

N3,000 To N2.4m In 3 Weeks. Weekend Games Only / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match / Wenger Bid £4m For Peter Odemwingie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by Maxdiamond(m): 11:33am On Feb 01, 2013
DJDOLA: Even if u don't give us money we are goin 2 win IVORYCOAST..because some haters think we will loos but no way..we have 2 win 2 keep those fools quite
sharap.na mouth u wan use win ClV?Do u tink Nigeria av wat its takes 2do dat? NO.
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by chocopearl(f): 11:36am On Feb 01, 2013
In d match against zambia d SE got dis type of so callled motivation yet dey didnt win rather they won d match against ethiopia dat didnt ve any so called motivation. Experience dey say is d best teacher but it's definately nt for Nigerian Leader's. SMH
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by yomip3t(m): 11:36am On Feb 01, 2013
Max'diamond:
sharap.na mouth u wan use win ClV?Do u tink Nigeria av wat its takes 2do dat? NO.

Tell the guy well.... Maybe hin think say CIV na Ethiopia.
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by Kslib(m): 11:37am On Feb 01, 2013
You see!!! So far so good,the only people with the passion of playing for naija in that team are victor moses and enyeama.. Me personally,i can play football for free as far as i eat good food,comfortable house and a means of movement...
When you have passion for something,you dont need to convince someone to beleive you.. I'm a die-hard madrid fan,but i admire lionel messi cos when he's on the pitch with a ball on his feet,you just feel that passion and hunger.. He even said he can play football for free.. Not that my Cristiano ronaldo doesn't have passion for the game oh,what am saying is "messi is not that money conscious as ronaldo cos of the passion"
How can Nff be motivating them eith money?? So you see the problem is from the TOP cos these bunch of pot-bellied elephants do not know what football is all about.. Ask yourself this question,How many of our players can play for this country for free when we no longer have money I will continue to support SE for life but even if this team wins the AFCON,keshi should be sacked and the team should be re-shuffled..
We barely qualified.. If we played good football and still berely qualified,then thats understandable but we didnt play good soccer and still barely qualified...haba.. I still beleive we will win ivory coast..
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by casestudy: 11:40am On Feb 01, 2013
if na civil servants or coppers ask for increase in their pay package and allawi dem go say money no dey. a bunch of 24 adults chasing a leather ball around a green lawn and the govt is promising them 2.4m each. God is watching shocked shocked shocked
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by Tolexander: 11:44am On Feb 01, 2013
what most people undestand is far lesser than what they don't understand in what is happening within the NFF circuit.
During the preparation of any list going for any tournament representing Nigeria, there use to be a problem of who to be included in the list and who not to be included. As we all know that merit is not the major criteria used in the selection.
Have we ever bothered asking the question 'why is team selection always the bone of contention between the NFF and the coach'? What has the function of the NFF has to do with influencing the decision of the coach concerning the list he did base on his constitutional duty.
These money that are said to be dished out to the super eagles like a father xmas dishing out gift to the children is not to jeer the players up but to increase the share/percentage of the deal between each NFF official and his own slot of the team list.
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by AkpuNku2: 11:45am On Feb 01, 2013
just about 2hrs job
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by Drcool101(m): 11:45am On Feb 01, 2013
so we get money like dis meenn i go become a footballer vry soon.
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by Ebestsmscom: 11:46am On Feb 01, 2013
Why the money?

So they can't do without money eeeh.

See where naija money dey waste.
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 01, 2013
Money+Patriotism=motivation=success
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by graceng: 11:59am On Feb 01, 2013
izenco2005: If u belive nigeria will win like dis post.

Seriously!!! Just three likes? Wou!!! Of course, the footballers would get paid but let the money not be the first thing and all over the place news, what happens to their passion to glorify the country they represent Well,eagles,no problem you've got all the figures down,just make us win,either by hard work or motivation or miracle
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by LemonBoy1: 11:59am On Feb 01, 2013
These players r suppose to b patriotic nd gv dem best to d country witout d nid 4 éxorbitent monetry incentives. Ds irrelevant monetry incentives does far more harm than good. What it implies nw is dat, who ever mks it into d eagles list wil bcm a millionair weither he's in form or not. Ds development wil mk players begin to lobby for a shirt in d team (evn coaches too) at any cost since dey knw dat de'l bcm big millioners at d end of d tournament. As a result, priority wil nt be gvn to d bst qualified players bt to d highest bidders, nd at d end, d national team becms a laffin stock.

NFF hs such money, y don't they use it to improve d standards and charisma of our National league? Y cnt dey use all dese money to sponsor and initiate programs that'll encourage nd groom youngstars who wil definately take over in d future (instead of depending on brands lyk Pepsi, milo, glo etc)? I think NFF is js looking 4 an escuse to mk us nt to blame dem if another $100k actually gets stolen frm a desk again. Pathetic
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by OluEmmaAss: 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
Na wa o. With the way they splash money on these guys, even some bank MDs will resign to take up football.

1 Like

Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by gerald09(m): 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
Na 2day!!! If una like give dem 23billion to share if they don't have a collective team spirit dat moni is good as gone even b4 the match starts. IF U FAIL TO PLAN YOU PLAN TO FAIL.
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by buchito1(m): 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2013
chai!!! See free moni o!!! I wish i can play d match insted of dem ;Dchai!!! See free moni o!!! I wish i can play d match insted of dem
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by Havilah93(m): 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
Motivation? cheesy cheesy

Good one
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by Pergrace: 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
gerald09: Na 2day!!! If una like give dem 23billion to share if they don't have a collective team spirit dat moni is good as gone even b4 the match starts. IF U FAIL TO PLAN YOU PLAN TO FAIL.

I concur
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by Pergrace: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
Yomieluv: NFF knows they won't win,so all this cash promises is just propaganda.
Nobody can run faster than his shadow. By the way,what would happen to the cash,if they didn't win?

Make we see the cash first..then we go decide what will happen to it.. grin grin grin grin
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by Otono77: 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2013
Whether they win or lose that money has already been budgeted for by those rogues at NFF, its as good as chopped grin! If they lose,which they will, (2.4 million*23) will still enter voice mail! I would rather have them win so it goes to the players, not those hyenas wearing agbada.
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by Revolva(m): 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2013
See this nation waste money a lot on irrelevant things..so na to win match again dem dey top up their perfornance fees..why!! This won't ginger them jare!!!!
Its all about team work and dedication to score and win!!! Make we dey see na se na feb 3rd ...ok oo
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by Jesuspikin87(m): 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2013
bookface:
[size=13pt]I wonder how much is being offered to our troops who are currently in Mali.

Stooopid government with wrong priorities.

Those troops who served in Liberia were refused their pay and locked up for protesting https://www.nairaland.com/266820/nigerian-soldiers-jailed-life-protesting

Foooolish Country with Stoooopid government with Extremely retardeeed priorities![/size]

N7 Billion Only.
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by godstino(m): 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2013
bookface:
[size=13pt]I wonder how much is being offered to our troops who are currently in Mali.

Stooopid government with wrong priorities.

Those troops who served in Liberia were refused their pay and locked up for protesting https://www.nairaland.com/266820/nigerian-soldiers-jailed-life-protesting

Foooolish Country with Stoooopid government with Extremely retardeeed priorities![/size]
1000 like
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by pekelepekele(m): 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
Giving them money won't energize them. I am a Nigerian and will appreciate it if you guys will say the truth here , From their first to last match how do you guys see the super eagles performance? . In fact they didn't do well at all!!! .Except Vincent Enyeama who has a very tough spirit. Thank God for the 2 penalties on our last match but how could Nigeria rely on just penalties to beat Ethiopia and you want to win Ivory coast? . Zambia president promised such bonus to his players to beat Burkina faso but they failed because Burkina faso is of equal strength to them .
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by Willgates(m): 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2013
shocked 2M gini? And i'l be here prayng nd clouded wit tension,plus even pay money go watch dem dissapnt me! embarassed
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by chamboy(m): 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
Dey beta tins 2 use moni 2 do dan give moni 2 losers
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by otokx(m): 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2013
This country has money o
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by hailbond: 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2013
Pls dey beter let dis play their, rather been control by naira..........dis may lead to their downfalloooooooooooooo
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by HAH: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
And Seidu Keita promised to pay the bonus of the malian team from his pocket if they beat SA.

That is what I call patriotism
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by fio(m): 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
Benstino: Money+Patriotism=motivation=success

is either they are motivated by money of patriotism, both don't work together.
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by purplekayc(m): 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2013
momodub: every thin na noney for naija shocked

U no know before?
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by tdhardknocks: 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
I think this kind of motivation should be shown not only in football but in general.......
Re: N2.4m For Super Eagles If They Defeat Ivory Coast by Acecube(m): 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
imperiouxx: our moni! Sure say na N2.4M dey record?......the remaining dey inside board pocket wink Just continue stealing and squandering this moni.
lol why you wan cry ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Some Good Great Former Footballers / Bet On No Red Card Prediction / Messi Chose The Best Player That He’s Seen And It Is Not Ronaldinho Or Maradona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.