Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Is It True That Polytechnic Graduates Arent Proceeding For 2013 Batch A - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is It True That Polytechnic Graduates Arent Proceeding For 2013 Batch A (1642 Views)

NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2013 Batch B / Adjusted NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2013 Batch 'A / NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2013 Batch 'A' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Polytechnic Graduates Arent Proceeding For 2013 Batch A by mikky05(m): 9:12am On Feb 01, 2013
Information reaching me from a friend of mine @ school said they won't be going with Batch A 2013 because of some jamb pin of which wasnt announced to them from the onset so they would have acted on it τ̅☺ forestall this happening. They were asked to pay 5k but would have to wait till June 2013.....please how true is this info, please will be needing more confirmations on this issues...
Re: Is It True That Polytechnic Graduates Arent Proceeding For 2013 Batch A by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 01, 2013
I don't know of poly but some uni student who gained addmission through remedial programmes without writing jamb were greatly affected, but I learned some schools told there students to pay some fee for regularization at the jamb office
Re: Is It True That Polytechnic Graduates Arent Proceeding For 2013 Batch A by seye15627(m): 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ogbeche77: I don't know of poly but some uni student who gained addmission through remedial programmes without writing jamb were greatly affected, but I learned some schools told there students to pay some fee for regularization at the jamb office
Thanks for bringing up d issue because it has already started to become something of great concern among the class12 especially those of us that gained admission thru pre degree. Please is it real or a rumour?
Re: Is It True That Polytechnic Graduates Arent Proceeding For 2013 Batch A by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
seye15627: Thanks for bringing up d issue because it has already started to become something of great concern among the class12 especially those of us that gained admission thru pre degree. Please is it real or a rumour?
it is real, nysc just included this as a pre requisite for serving, so if u did pre degree, ur sch has to send ur name to jamb office for regularization, in other to process ur admission letter. But u ll be required to pay a fee
Re: Is It True That Polytechnic Graduates Arent Proceeding For 2013 Batch A by Emmychuksmarvel: 12:08am On Feb 02, 2013
My school is also affected. We got d inform 3 days to the deadline given by jamb, so we were unable to meet up. This is because we are no longer in school, we have to call others
Re: Is It True That Polytechnic Graduates Arent Proceeding For 2013 Batch A by mikky05(m): 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2013
Ogbeche77: I don't know of poly but some uni student who gained addmission through remedial programmes without writing jamb were greatly affected, but I learned some schools told there students to pay some fee for regularization at the jamb office

Thanks for the update cuz i was thinking twas only polytechnic graduates.anyways most of us paid already*5k* but we were informed that we cant still proceed for service next month until june or thereabout. I think this is just to reduce the population of corp members by screening most institutions out. Besides employers complained to nysc that they were sending incompetent graduates to them, so this is part of it. Nysc probably feels that illegible candidates are being given admission into schools. God help us all cuz what are meant to be doing till whatsoever date they do their verification.

(1) (Reply)

See The New Style NYSC Members Cook As FG Delays Monthly Allowee [photos] / Share Your Experience With Unity Bank As A Copr Member / Batch 2016 Now 2 Streams..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.