Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,311 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Share Your Experience With Unity Bank As A Copr Member - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Share Your Experience With Unity Bank As A Copr Member (1644 Views)

Nysc@50: Osun Holds Unity Walk To Commemorate Golden Jubilee / Share Your Nysc Sex Tales / NYSC Batch B 2019 Online Registration – SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience With Unity Bank As A Copr Member by nerd004: 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
It's seem unity bank is a pain in the neck for many corp members who were issued the unity bank account. During my service year back then in jos, I had my ugly share of how unreliable and frustrating this bank was then. Fast forward 2021 and many Corp members with a unity bank account are still complaining. Even their bank app Unifi is nothing to write home about.

I have been contacted by many corp members pleading that the NYSC should stop issuing PCM with a unity bank account as it is fraustrating to the carrying out bank transactions and also receiving their allowee very late.

Please if you have had or you currently having an issue with this bank, as a corp member or just a customer like me , kindly gather here let's create awareness by sharing our ugly experience with this bank.
Re: Share Your Experience With Unity Bank As A Copr Member by PermSec01(m): 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
nerd004:
It's seem unity bank is a pain in the neck for many corp members who were issued the unity bank account. During my service year back then in jos, I had my ugly share of how unreliable and frustrating this bank was then. Fast forward 2021 and many Corp members with a unity bank account are still complaining. Even their bank app Unifi is nothing to write home about.

I have been contacted by many corp members pleading that the NYSC should stop issuing PCM with a unity bank account as it is fraustrating to the carrying out bank transactions and also receiving their allowee very late.

Please if you have had or you currently having an issue with this bank, as a corp member or just a customer like me , kindly gather here let's create awareness by sharing our ugly experience with this bank.
so many of corps member in my stream that are assigned Unity Bank are yet to get dia first allawee and some yet to get the two... While some of us have forgotten that we collected allawee... The bank is truly a pain in d neck of Corpers
Re: Share Your Experience With Unity Bank As A Copr Member by CivilzedTyger(m): 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
And here I was thinking my problem was spiritual. I'm a stream 2 batch C corp, yet to receive December allawee while others have. The bank ussd code has been unresponsive as well as their useless bank app. I'm dumping their ATM card the moment I'm done with service
Re: Share Your Experience With Unity Bank As A Copr Member by checkmatez: 7:37am On Dec 26, 2021
If not for corrupt system we practice in Nigeria, Unity bank has no business with Nysc. They are everything wrong about banking ( no network, mobile app that you can never receive OTP for registration and even if you go to the bank and they help you with their system still the app never connect , scanty branches, pays nysc allowance when other banks are done sending theirs almost a week ago).
Nysc allowance corpers need it urgently as soon as their colleagues get theirs, because most are posted to villages and not cities so how do you expect them to transport them selves daily to the bank to make enquiries so I don't see a reason why a bank will be a hindrance. Remembered when they dealt with me but that was the only opportunity they had courtesy of NYSC.
Re: Share Your Experience With Unity Bank As A Copr Member by yyba: 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
nerd004:

access bank is worst than unity bank by farrrrrrrrr . Nysc managements should stop inviting access bank please angry
Re: Share Your Experience With Unity Bank As A Copr Member by Anansa0003: 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
yyba:
access bank is worst than unity bank by farrrrrrrrr . Nysc managements should stop inviting access bank please angry
Guy access Na the best jare...I nor sure whether Na access u dae use..dem dae quick dae pay and no error whatsoever in carrying out transaction
Re: Share Your Experience With Unity Bank As A Copr Member by yyba: 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2022
Anansa0003:

Guy access Na the best jare...I nor sure whether Na access u dae use..dem dae quick dae pay and no error whatsoever in carrying out transaction
the same way unity is worst for someone, the same unity might be best for another person. Access is best for you but, not best for me. That is life
Re: Share Your Experience With Unity Bank As A Copr Member by flyinnizam(m): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
nerd004:

unity bank is a very useless bank
Re: Share Your Experience With Unity Bank As A Copr Member by JJOF(m): 2:43am On Feb 01, 2023
Still useless and stupid, even in 2023

(1) (Reply)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2) / Is It True That Polytechnic Graduates Arent Proceeding For 2013 Batch A / A Mad Man Rocking NYSC Khaki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.