Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems (21282 Views)

Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. / Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by ABUGEORGE(m): 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2013
We dont even no whom to trust again but i will cast my phone to any better president from dis acn and cpc, lets be sincere to ourselves they are d true party dat is representing nigerians at their states. Buhari, bakare, fashola, oshiomole, and other acn candidate i will vote for all of them if any come out for president or vice president come 2015. Lets change, change is all wat we need. Long live naija

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Fellonigerians: 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ozegbe: There should be a political debate come 2015, at least 5 different presidential debate on all major sector of the economy.

Should be aired live among candidates.....

The number of parties should be drastically reduced....W T F do we have almost 60 parties for? they should start merging now.

We can start with 5 party system.

My major point is that there shall should be an extensive and well detailed debate, where everything would be scored....

The major problem we would still face will come from those illiterates and corrupt Nigerians, including those on the street who only understand the language of money.

What matters is the quality of the candidates. If they are all dumb, do we now chose the smartest fool.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by eggheaders(m): 4:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
ifihearam: Fashola is very very very very stupid to say that,who is fashola to tal down on the presidency?does he realise most of the jobs he claims in lagos are federal government' project?what has he even done aside the beautification of ikeja and maryland

Whoever is from the bosom of tinubu is corrupt and useless just like tinubu himself,so fashola should just shut there because if he has any intention whatsoever for the presidency,it will never work,all tinubu's powers lies in the west,and cpc cannot even claim the entire north,so its PDP all the way whether you like it or not.

I used to like fashola when I was in lag?but now he has stepped on my toes and I shall deal with him accordingly.

it is now clear and bright as a daylight.that insanity runs in blood of the president surrogates.your brain is so shallow comparing a fasholla to a gej is like comparing sleep and death.even gej clones and image makers will be a having good laugh at the jargons you just spewwed.cos they know oga Jonathan reason like a toddler wannabe.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by ABUGEORGE(m): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
lonamy: (ACN+CPC)-BUHARI=SUCCESS
buhari is needed so dat our corrupt leaders will go to jail.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by jice(m): 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2013
If ACN inflict the pains on Lagosian on other Nigerian, be sure that there will be Boko Haram in every state except the Yoruba states where take it all is the order of the day.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2013
Willy7: Nigeria needs a new vehicle and not neccesarily a new mechanic,because personally i dont see the difference btw the present mechanic and the presumed new one in this case anyway.No mechanic can repair the Nigerian vehicle in its present state.Its like a bewitched or cursed vehicle.
in that case we need TB JOSHUA to remove the curse! #TB.JOshua4President
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Yaya6: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
icon aus: This thread is runnin fast because fashola talked n is against gej . The one ibb talked about disintegration is slow because ibb has said the truth. Bloody tribalistic people

You know Nigerian enjoys when the reputation of their leader is thrown to the dust. Instead of looking for a way forward we keep castigating.But to ask a question, is GEJ not trying?
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by skyfall: 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2013
Fashola is just stating the obvious. We all know that J0nathan is a c0conut head.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by ANYPEN(m): 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2013
Willy7: Nigeria needs a new vehicle and not neccesarily a new mechanic,because personally i dont see the difference btw the present mechanic and the presumed new one in this case anyway.No mechanic can repair the Nigerian vehicle in its present state.Its like a bewitched or cursed vehicle.

you clearly do not understand slowpoke! Nigeria is the vehicle!
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by seanet01: 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ola0711: i dnt even know what is wrong with u! 2day u say fashola 2015...2moro u say nigeria would disintegrate...big fool..ode lasan..oloriburuku..were..odaran...nigeria is bigger than Ac-hen....fashola 2015.mtcheeeew! 2moro u say buhari..next u sa ribadu
Sango lo ma pa e.
Iwo were jati jati

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by blaise26abj(m): 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ola0711: i dnt even know what is wrong with u! 2day u say fashola 2015...2moro u say nigeria would disintegrate...big fool..ode lasan..oloriburuku..were..odaran...nigeria is bigger than Ac-hen....fashola 2015.mtcheeeew! 2moro u say buhari..next u sa ribadu

seanet01: Sango lo ma pa e.
Iwo were jati jati

Lmao. grin grin grin Ewa wo cinema awon were lorita.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by seanet01: 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2013
blaise26.abj:

Lmao. grin grin grin Ewa wo cinema awon were lorita.
ma fi ori ko missile o

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by AustineE1: 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2013
Lagos state situatn reminds me of the legendary fela's song'suffering and smiling',Fashola(ACN=Asiwaju Congress of Nigeria)has succeeded in manipulating the gullible lagos populace with the aid of yoruba kparapo media in over-hyping his achievement!Lagos state still retains its position as the worst city to leave in.The youths has so much been marginalised and suppressed to a point that being an (Alaye)area-boy is even dignified!a kind of mental slavery that makes youths to be satisfied with crumbs and hand-outs from politicians(my heart bleeds).You can never be wrong and get it right,his association with Tinubu,a serial certificate forger and chronic looter will do him no good!Tinubu whom every informed mind knows that he is like a 'valley of mud',in which anything that goes into either stinks,stains,stucks or sinks!God bless the good people of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Gbawe: 5:43pm On Feb 01, 2013
KnowAll: [size=16pt]It is refreshing to know that despite d comprehenisble failure of this Goverment at the federal level, "Ode Chuckwu" as some of our learned friend has labelled Jonathan still enjoys a relative considerable support. Can these supporters not feel the pains, agony and anger many Nigerian's are feeling OR is it just about blindly supporting my tribe's man, wheather he is performing or not

I cannot fathom why any human born of a woman would want another 4 years of this abysmal failure, a goverment floating at the whims of d wind, a clueless goverment, do we really like suffering and smiling undecided, I don't get. Do u people know that "Winston Churchill" the hero of the Battle of Britain lost d elections of 1946, despite his huge pedigree.

My people wake-up and smell d coffee. This Goverment are a spontaeneious Goverment, they act on the whim, no wonder why Jo-boy had to visit Police College Ikeja once the story broke, as if he was not aware of the rot he is enmeshed in, I think Nigerian's have a right to make a choice by voting d other way come 2015. This goverment has failed to deliver.[/size]

Guy, you speak well but many here do not have the capacity to take in what you are saying. Is Fashola lying? The more I see the world the more I am inclined to agree with those who say Nigeria is cursed. We make an issue of everything and constitute ourselves into the biggest enemies of each other. The winners? The looting and inept politicians of course !!!!

Fashola is correct in his summation and every right thinking Nigerian would agree that the job is far,far beyond the very modest ability of GEJ. He should have stayed in a classroom - preferably teaching Primary School children. Alas, Nigeria is a nation where logic has taken flight because people always respond to every political issue according to the ethnicity or Party affiliation of those involved when they would be better served deploying an issue-based approach.

To that end, even the most inept President who has supervised the death of 10 million Nigerians may still enjoy blindly fervent support. That is the tragedy of Nigeria and an indicator we will have it very tough attaining progress as a Nation.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by maasoap(m): 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
And what is the new vehicle in your analogy?
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by batstan(m): 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2013
@blaise; act 1 scene 2 ni
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Prestonvic(m): 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2013
kenis: How can you expect a ' mechanic' to do a quick fix on car that has been abused and rough-handled by different drivers and mechanics, who had altered with the parts, and wickedly choosed to drive in gutters and farm lands; and expect the car not break down.

The car need a total reconstruction and it takes time.

I would run from any mechanic that promises a quick fix (patch patch) on the car.

I like this!
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by adventcopter: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2013
ODE!

Yaya6:

You know Nigerian enjoys when the reputation of their leader is thrown to the dust. Instead of looking for a way forward we keep castigating.But to ask a question, is GEJ not trying?
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by adventcopter: 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
hehehehehe...missile for real.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

seanet01: ma fi ori ko missile o
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by maasoap(m): 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
Prestonvic:

I like this!
Is the car making gradual progress even though our dear friend is not in a hurry? How much time are we going to give the incompetent mechanic? Three generations life time you say? Nigeria needs quick fix.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by slimfit1(m): 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
pro01: Look at this reprehensible maniac called Fashola. . .a fool that has failed to achieve anything meaningful in Lagos. Yet he has the audacity to question the competence of someone else.

We can't wait for May 29, 2015. . .the date when this baboon would flee into exile with his tail between his legs, swept away with his own ACN brooms by the masses whose hopes and dreams he has crushed mercilessly.

If not that GEJ is too much of a gentleman, I would have prescribed he used OBJ-esque strong-arm tactics against these Lagos ACN rascals. They seem to have grown too big for their britches.

Even obj could nt handle TInubu u think president clueless could do better this man go seat down.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by maasoap(m): 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
Yaya6:

Yes, he is trying. Payment of fuel subsidy increased from 245 billion naira to 2.58 trillion naira during his time! He is trying.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Davidogar(m): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2013
na true, gej no get sense @ all, woman beter pass am.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by seyi360(m): 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
Whether d vehicle has been to 10 or 15 mechanics is not d issue,let's stop casting a mystery around good governance.D pertinent question is "can this mechanic fix dis broken down vehicle called Nigeria?" Other people's failure shouldn't be an xcuse for u to fail. Will u leave ur vehicle with a mechanic who lacks the requisite technical capacity? I can only answer for myself,I will change mechanic. Peaceful change @ d federal level via ballot box is better and cheaper dan a revolution. For those who suggested that we need a new vehicle,how exactly do u effect dat in dis context? Are u saying we need new nigerians(it will take at least 50yrs to raise nigerians with a diff mindset from ours). Are u saying we need a new constitution?(These crop of leaders aint ready and willing to start d process). Are u saying we need a new leader?(Exactly fashola's point). I suggest we put on our pragmatic cap and tackle our problems and stop expecting another vehicle. All we need is a vehicle to get us home,it doesn't have to be new. Change is all we ask...i tot gej promised not to run in 2015.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by slimfit1(m): 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
kaeto: LAGOS STATE IGR IS WELL OVER N40 BILLION MONTHLY, THE FG ALLOCATION TOO QUITE MASSIVE YET LAGOS STATE CANNOT CONSTRUCT EVEN A LOCAL 2 FEET GUTTER WITHOUT BORROWING FROM CHINESE BANKS, TODAY LAGOS STANDS OUT AS THE MOST INDEBTED STATE AND I WONDER WHAT, WHAT AND WHAT HAS BEEN DONE AS COMPLETED PROJECTS UNDER FASHOLA'S WATCH. I MEAN HERE AND I KNOW HIS SUPPORTERS UNDERSTANDS ME VERY WELL, THAT FASHOLA IS NOT ACCOUNTABLE IN ANY WAY. HE COLLECTS FRIVOLOS TASKS FROM POOR CITIZENS, RESTRICTING THEIR MOVEMENT WITH HEAVY DUTIES EVEN WHEN MONIES HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY BORROWED WITHOUT ANY EFFORT MADE TO PAY UP. THE QUESTION IS, THE OVER N60 BILLION HIS STATE GETS MONTHLY WHAT HAPPENS TO IT? HOW ARE THE FUNDS LAVISHED? HIS BUY OVERS WILL SAY LAGOS IS THE MOST POPULATED STATE AND NEEDS MUCH FUNDING, HOW IS THIS LIE TRUE? NO STATE GOVT. BUILDS DIFFERENT ROAD FOR DIFFERENT PEOPLE, HE DOESN'T FEED THE 20 MILLION CITIZENS IN HIS STATE,THEIR SOURCE OF ELECTRICITY IS PHCN THE FG PARASTATAL, THESE NUMEROUS PEOPLE HOUSE THEMSELVES, CLOTH THEMSELVES AND PAY VIRTUALLY FOR EVERY SERVICES THEY GET IN THE STATE. LAGOS STATE SCHOOL FEES ARE THE MOST EXPENSIVE WITH AN INFAMOUS INCREMENT OF 1000% FROM N25K TO N250K. THIS MAN HAS WAGED AN OPRESSIVE WAS AGAINST POOR OKADA RIDERS IN HIS STATE, LAWFULLY STEALING OVER 30 THOUSAND BIKES AND UNLAWFULLY SELLING THEM TO FARMERS IN OGUN AND SOME IN THE NORTHERN STATES. FASHOLA SHOULD FIRST CHRONICLE A WELL DETAILED ACCOUNT OF HIS NUMEROUS DUBIOUS ACTIVITIES, EXTORTIONS, INTERNATIONAL DEBT FRAUDS, VICTIMISATION OF THE POOR AND NON YORUBAS IN HIS STATE, ENSTRANGED GRUESOME LASTMA MURDERS, DECEPTIVE UTTERANCES, THEN HAVE GENUINE REPENTANCE AND MAKE RESTITUTION TO THE POOR HE HAS OPPRESSED AND KEPT PRISONERS ALL THE WHILE HE SERVED AS GOVENOR, THEN HE CAN HAVE PEACE IN RETIREMENT, ELSE GOD'S WRATH WILL OVERTAKE HIS HYPOCRISY AS HE GOES ABOUT RUNNING HIS WIDE TONGUE. STINKING LIAR.

I wish fashola can come and defend this allegation I'm a huge fan but this story is beginning to worry me too much oh I want clarification oh

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by CyberG: 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2013
I see the FEW lapdogs of odechukwu muddying the debate and some people are falling for it...be not deceived, YOU will be the LOSER! If life was even as good in half the states of Nigeria like Lagos, how much better will the country be? Nigerians will do anything to get into the UK, US, Canada, even terrible countries like Russia and if all fails, they will move to Lagos. The reason the population of those big countries are increasing and they are trying to shut down more people is the reason Lagos is bursting at the seams - it is simply the BEST state by a long shot!

If Nigerians like to suffer, go ahead and vote the retardeen goatluck again...I do not live in Nigeria and will be here to read about your miseries! I will find some amusing but that will not stop me from grabbing my non-Nigerian passport and go anywhere on this globe and even if I were to have no money, I will still be far better, sleep more soundly than you who is scrapping from the bottom of the barrel after your stupid odechukwu prices you out of existence with useless economic and government policies!

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Hardfact: 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
Maxymilliano: Quite agree with Fashola that the country's problem need a new pair of eyes... Like Tinubu's greedy eyes! grin
Bros, LWKMD!
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by seunajia: 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
I am not disappointed at most of the comments we have here. Errr even after taking out the political jobbers aka 40 laptop guys, Nigerians are not ready for change #fact.

Some of us saw through the smoke screen of GEJ, but the tribalist wouldn't listen. I don't give 2-fs where the Nigerian president comes from, gimme good leadership!

Leaders are a reflection of followers. GEJ, Tinubu etc are our fathers, relatives, uncles etc. Logically, If these people are bad, it means the average Nigerian is bad too.

Then to PDP or ACN? In the light of the above, they are the same: they decamp, cross-carpet, and are effectively brothers-- subject to the same upbringing.

However, one seems to be the lesser evil. AFAIC, ACN is the lesser evil. It pretends to be working and has been a viable opposition.

Finally, if you keep doing what you have always done, you'll keep getting what you have always gotten.

[size=1pt]Deep down, I don't believe in Nigeria. I don't want an election in 2014(?) I want my Odu'a Republic.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by brownlolly(m): 7:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
I have read posts of many nairalanders and fellow nigerians and one thing that never ceases to amaze me is the high population of people who deceive themselves, even in the face of truth.

Lagos state CANNOT be compared to ANY other state in Nigeria. If you feel that the Yorubas are making a stupid mistake by voting out other parties and supporting ACN, give concrete reasons.

I was born and raised in Lagos. I see development every single week. I've been to many states in this country and I know for sure that the leaders (current) of the southwest are progressive people who appreciate development and the future generations.

I don't know what thw outcome of the merger will be, but PDP will fail in 2015. I strongly believe it because people are seeing the difference and want to experience the good life too.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by vanstanzy(m): 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
Like seriously... that guy GEJ has totally lost it, and knows next to nothing. angry angry angry angry
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by cupid4ig(m): 7:18pm On Feb 01, 2013
kenis: How can you expect a ' mechanic' to do a quick fix on car that has been abused and rough-handled by different drivers and mechanics, who had altered with the parts, and wickedly choosed to drive in gutters and farm lands; and expect the car not break down.

The car need a total reconstruction and it takes time.

I would run from any mechanic that promises a quick fix (patch patch) on the car.
thank u
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Maxymilliano(m): 7:18pm On Feb 01, 2013
I only bought into this news 'coz it was from Leadership newspaper, good to know Fashola is growing balls by the day...

It need to be said that elections is never won on pages of newspaper or online medias, anybody worth his salt should come up against the most likely PDP Presidential candidate in 2015.

Let the real voting public decide...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Convoy Involved In An Accident In Paris - SaharaReporters / Poll Must Not Clash With Oba’s Coronation – Oshiomhole / El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.