Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems (21283 Views)

Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. / Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by cupid4ig(m): 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
tchaik: Daft people suffering from selective amnesia!
WTF is wrong with wat BRF said?
Na lie? Respond to what he said or keep shut, whether he is Tinubu's errand boy or not, he is the Best Governor in Nigeria right now, and is 10 times better than our present 'MECHANIC' #Retarden
there is a big difference between being a governor of a state and being president of a country
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by grafikii: 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2013
Austine.E:
Only in Nigeria!!! Kettle calling pot black,Fashola who is know to be notoriously corrupt,now playing saint.can Fashola tell us why Tinubu's regime has nt been probed by him,when its obvious that everything about Tinubu stinks.what moral justificatn does he ve to talk about stooges & incompetency in governance,while he stands out as the worst stooge ever, as a governor in Nigeria.Can he tell us why he went stooping for Lagos state house of assembly members when Tinubu promised to open Fashola's bag of canker worms.if he was clean,why did he appease Tinubu with contracts and placate the members of the state house with brown envelops!The same Fashola who with his cohorts in crime are been accused of land racketeering in Lagos,contract inflation and owambe(chop i chop)regime!BTW am yet to see within the ACN or CPC who can win 5 states without rigging in a presidential election.
Why not produce facts, why not tell the efcc to arrest tinubu,
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by drnoel: 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2013
look at the kettle calling the pot black. A man as clueless as fashola whose only developement in Lagos is plating trees is acussing GEJ of being clueless. Who then has the clue to make Nigeria work, is it himself. Even if he was the last man to rule Nigeria, I won't vote fashola.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by teskyg: 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
Am amazed at some Ethnic Bigot singing the praise for Fashola and even postulating Fashola for President who has failed to account for the loan borrow from Asia,billions of IGR and Monthly Government subvention.Lagos is a city littered with dirt and we have seen how Lagos looks anytime it rains heavily.Can Fashola justified and account for the money he has collected since he became Governor with what is on ground?A state that has people pay for using road constructed with state fund and labelled PPP project and littered with Toll gates to extort the poor who continue to pay plenty Taxes coined with diffrent nomenclature?Let's some Nairaland that lives in Lagos pick all the areas in Lagos,visit those areas and let's have a honest opinion on the level of achievement Fasola propaganda machines dish out to the public regularly.for me,my business takes me around some areas in Lagos frequenty and I will clearly state that Fashola is a failure if we consider the huge fund available to him.Can we start our assement from Oshodi,Mushin,Iyana paja,Alaba,just to mention a few?
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Wadeoye(m): 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2013
ikee: imagine calling Gej a mechanicgrin

See mumu - he was making an analogy. Are you that illiterate?
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by seunajia: 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2013
To the 40 laptop guys; Sincere9jerian, tahraqa etc; I know you have sold you soul. But I hope that you get paid enough to last your lifetime, that you won't become miserable when your children ask you about Nigeria or hate you because you get found culpable, that the money you look forward to will not get stolen by a Cecilia Ibru or a John Yakubu, that you can afford to take foreign health trips, that you can afford foreign education for your wards.

I can go on.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Wadeoye(m): 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2013
confusion247: Who are those that will take over from Jonathan. People like fashola, el-rufai, sule lamido, atiku. No one is bold enough to come with a name that majority of people in nairaland alone can say yes without sentiments. Who so ever that takes over from Jonathan with this type of system we have, must fail.

Fanatics and ethnic bigots can be sentimental but was it the fanatics that voted GEJ in? Of course.

Nigerians will vote wisely this time around - and we will defeat the evil fanatics both religious and ethnic who want this country to remain in the wood.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Hardfact: 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2013
kaeto: LAGOS STATE IGR IS WELL OVER N40 BILLION MONTHLY, THE FG ALLOCATION TOO QUITE MASSIVE YET LAGOS STATE CANNOT CONSTRUCT EVEN A LOCAL 2 FEET GUTTER WITHOUT BORROWING FROM CHINESE BANKS, TODAY LAGOS STANDS OUT AS THE MOST INDEBTED STATE AND I WONDER WHAT, WHAT AND WHAT HAS BEEN DONE AS COMPLETED PROJECTS UNDER FASHOLA'S WATCH. I MEAN HERE AND I KNOW HIS SUPPORTERS UNDERSTANDS ME VERY WELL, THAT FASHOLA IS NOT ACCOUNTABLE IN ANY WAY. HE COLLECTS FRIVOLOS TASKS FROM POOR CITIZENS, RESTRICTING THEIR MOVEMENT WITH HEAVY DUTIES EVEN WHEN MONIES HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY BORROWED WITHOUT ANY EFFORT MADE TO PAY UP. THE QUESTION IS, THE OVER N60 BILLION HIS STATE GETS MONTHLY WHAT HAPPENS TO IT? HOW ARE THE FUNDS LAVISHED? HIS BUY OVERS WILL SAY LAGOS IS THE MOST POPULATED STATE AND NEEDS MUCH FUNDING, HOW IS THIS LIE TRUE? NO STATE GOVT. BUILDS DIFFERENT ROAD FOR DIFFERENT PEOPLE, HE DOESN'T FEED THE 20 MILLION CITIZENS IN HIS STATE,THEIR SOURCE OF ELECTRICITY IS PHCN THE FG PARASTATAL, THESE NUMEROUS PEOPLE HOUSE THEMSELVES, CLOTH THEMSELVES AND PAY VIRTUALLY FOR EVERY SERVICES THEY GET IN THE STATE. LAGOS STATE SCHOOL FEES ARE THE MOST EXPENSIVE WITH AN INFAMOUS INCREMENT OF 1000% FROM N25K TO N250K. THIS MAN HAS WAGED AN OPRESSIVE WAS AGAINST POOR OKADA RIDERS IN HIS STATE, LAWFULLY STEALING OVER 30 THOUSAND BIKES AND UNLAWFULLY SELLING THEM TO FARMERS IN OGUN AND SOME IN THE NORTHERN STATES. FASHOLA SHOULD FIRST CHRONICLE A WELL DETAILED ACCOUNT OF HIS NUMEROUS DUBIOUS ACTIVITIES, EXTORTIONS, INTERNATIONAL DEBT FRAUDS, VICTIMISATION OF THE POOR AND NON YORUBAS IN HIS STATE, ENSTRANGED GRUESOME LASTMA MURDERS, DECEPTIVE UTTERANCES, THEN HAVE GENUINE REPENTANCE AND MAKE RESTITUTION TO THE POOR HE HAS OPPRESSED AND KEPT PRISONERS ALL THE WHILE HE SERVED AS GOVENOR, THEN HE CAN HAVE PEACE IN RETIREMENT, ELSE GOD'S WRATH WILL OVERTAKE HIS HYPOCRISY AS HE GOES ABOUT RUNNING HIS WIDE TONGUE. STINKING LIAR.

Be careful what concerns you raise. Those who worship Fashola here on NL will never have you ask any such questions.
Fashola the action gov, is always performing. See no evil, say no evil. Infact, Fashola is a saint.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Wadeoye(m): 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2013
Austine.E:
Only in Nigeria!!! Kettle calling pot black,Fashola who is know to be notoriously corrupt,now playing saint.can Fashola tell us why Tinubu's regime has nt been probed by him,when its obvious that everything about Tinubu stinks.what moral justificatn does he ve to talk about stooges & incompetency in governance,while he stands out as the worst stooge ever, as a governor in Nigeria.Can he tell us why he went stooping for Lagos state house of assembly members when Tinubu promised to open Fashola's bag of canker worms.if he was clean,why did he appease Tinubu with contracts and placate the members of the state house with brown envelops!The same Fashola who with his cohorts in crime are been accused of land racketeering in Lagos,contract inflation and owambe(chop i chop)regime!BTW am yet to see within the ACN or CPC who can win 5 states without rigging in a presidential election.

Mumu, Buhari will win 15 out of the 19 norther states without spending a kobo. If he contests and merger works with Fashola as VP, PDP is in trouble - opposition will win without tears. You those secondary schools - Chemistry without tears, Biology without tears, etc. That is how easy it will be come 2015.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by KnowAll(m): 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
Once assigned to choose one between the devil or d deep blue sea, Nigerians of all raminifications are duty bound to make a choice. In as much as Fashola is not a saint, common-sense dictates once one failure has been tried, tested and detected. It only makes sense to try d other 'perceived failure', but not trying at all is not the natural sequence of how the human mind works, our God given thinking and instinct has proven that times without number, why are some people hell bent on supporting Goodluck Jonathan, can't they see he has ran out of Goodluck, he is acting only on pure luck now, confronted with this established fact should one remain docile in d face of overt incompetence ?, undecided undecided

We all make these choices in our every day life when making decisions that affects our loved ones, we always seek second opinion, how come seeking second opinion when it comes to politics becomes an ardious throe for some of us, that choice of choosing an alternative is difficult to ingest by some of us that I don't get it.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by aljharem(m): 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
sai fashola ! Na gode
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Wadeoye(m): 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
tomakint:
Meaning, they are all THIEVES!!! ....and who will be this MOSES that will lead Nigeria out of this EGYPT!!!?

Stop those biblical nonsense! We are talking national politics here not religion or you think everybody here knows who Moses was?

We dont need a Moses but rather a patriotic person to lead the country - not a man that will vote 4BN to build a house for his wife.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Wadeoye(m): 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2013
lonamy: (ACN+CPC)-BUHARI=SUCCESS

You are mumu - CPC is Buhari. Without Buhari there is no CPC. Any sensible person knows that.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Wadeoye(m): 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
tomakint:
Trust me I am not a fan of any PARTY, but how about ACN, CPC and ANPP perhaps if they successfully merge will Nigeria still not be a fail state? Quit all this PDP is this and that, Nigeria needs total overhauling of her 'System of Government'. PDP, ACN, CPC and ANPP are the same thing in as much as they are all being peopled by the same corrupt-minded politicians! My Point cool

No problem - lets give them a chance. That is the beauty of democracy and what actually makes democracy works. Go and learn about democracy.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by kutchs: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
With all the knowledge Fashola has, Lagos State is still is bad as any other part of Nigeria, the rate of unemployment is still as high as anyother state, bad and unmotorable roads still dot the landscape of Lagos State, so many Lagosians are still living in destitution and poverty, child mortality is still high in Lagos State, public school system is still as messed up.
As for the analogy with a car and mechanic, he needs to know that there‘s no quick fix to the car that is Nigeria no matter how experienced and knowledgeable the mechanic is.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by patimore: 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2013
Fashola simply said the truth, GEJ is a lazy apprentice in a bad mechanic workshop
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Wadeoye(m): 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
seanet01: No more room for Okrika sellers in Lagos. Go back to your gully erosion pervaded enclosed wasteland called Yiboland .
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Wadeoye(m): 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
PointB: Those posturing to assume the position of new mechanic, are yet to show the cars they have fixed. Which cars did the CPC fix, and which ones did the AC.N fix? Even car locally/regionally bequeathed them and in their exclusive preserve are badly managed, to the extent that the car owners are also grumbling about them. Being able to articulate the problems with the car, does not necessary imply you have the magic wand to fix it. Even a toddler mechanic knows the problem of the Nigerian car - it was not made in Nigeria, by Nigerians, and certainly not for Nigerians.

Nigeria ultimately need a new car; a made in Nigeria car! Not necessary a new mechanic!

When the time comes and north/SW/few sensible in SE come together to flush out PDP, you know we have smart mechanics in Nigeria.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by free13: 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2013
Wadeoye:

When the time comes and north/SW/few sensible in SE come together to flush out PDP, you know we have smart mechanics in Nigeria.

The bokoharam child is back. You are as dumb as a dog.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Wadeoye(m): 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2013
Eko Ile:

The clown said does he realise most of the jobs he claims in lagos are federal government' project?

How dumb and clueless...lmao

All it takes is cluelessness to support a clueless man.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Wadeoye(m): 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
Fussbot: Fashola 4 president 2015

Fashola will be VP to Buhari I guess.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by free13: 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2013
Wadeoye:

Mumu, Buhari will win 15 out of the 19 norther states without spending a kobo. If he contests and merger works with Fashola as VP, PDP is in trouble - opposition will win without tears. You those secondary schools - Chemistry without tears, Biology without tears, etc. That is how easy it will be come 2015.

first class mumu. You and your lslamic terrorist Buhari will always remain backward.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Wadeoye(m): 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
Olaolufred: If we are a right thinking people,
We can not keep patronizing this Mechanic who spoils our vehicle more than repairing it.
Alas, nigerians only talk change, but always resists it.
To, me my vote goes to a new Mechanic.
I am only waiting for the time to come.

Igbos are like dogs destined to get lost - they wont hear the whistle of the hunter. Eleti ikun ni won...
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Wadeoye(m): 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
KnowAll: [size=16pt]It is refreshing to know that despite d comprehenisble failure of this Goverment at the federal level, "Ode Chuckwu" as some of our learned friend has labelled Jonathan still enjoys a relative considerable support. Can these supporters not feel the pains, agony and anger many Nigerian's are feeling OR is it just about blindly supporting my tribe's man, wheather he is performing or not

I cannot fathom why any human born of a woman would want another 4 years of this abysmal failure, a goverment floating at the whims of d wind, a clueless goverment, do we really like suffering and smiling undecided, I don't get. Do u people know that "Winston Churchill" the hero of the Battle of Britain lost d elections of 1946, despite his huge pedigree.

My people wake-up and smell d coffee. This Goverment are a spontaeneious Goverment, they act on the whim, no wonder why Jo-boy had to visit Police College Ikeja once the story broke, as if he was not aware of the rot he is enmeshed in, I think Nigerian's have a right to make a choice by voting d other way come 2015. This goverment has failed to deliver.[/size]

They are feeling serious pain but what do you expect from Igbos - hypocritical religious and ethnic bigots. They are used to suffering... SS is understandable though stupid to support a man who is not doing anything for you and will end up shutting your mouth forever - at least you have ruled Nigeria. So, you can come and talk about marginalisation again.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by kutchs: 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2013
Wadeoye:

Igbos are like dogs destined to get lost - they wont hear the whistle of the hunter. Eleti ikun ni won...
You are simply a nutcase. Ur hatred for Ndigbo will consume u sooner or leta I can assure u.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by aljharem(m): 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
free13:

first class mumu. You and your lslamic terrorist Buhari will always remain backward.

trust me fashola has won everyone's heart with this statement. Without being baised, is it not clear that GEJ has nothing for us
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by aljharem(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2013
kutchs:
You are simply a nutcase. Ur hatred for Ndigbo will consume u sooner or leta I can assure u.

don't mind him, he just got carried away wink
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Wadeoye(m): 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2013
kutchs:

Consume me? Is that a threat or what? Unfortunately you and I may never meet in the flesh but I tell you, it is the Igbos their lack of morality will consume, not me.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Wadeoye(m): 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
Next post please...

I am not hear to make anybody happy - I will keep saying the truth. Commit suicide if the pain is too much.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Hardfact: 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2013
BTW, I think gov Fash's got some truth in saying GEJ's not doing up to our general expections. Except still that they all appear to be same of same. A govt that takes seriously the lot of the ordinary people will certainly go far.
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by kutchs: 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2013
Wadeoye:

Consume me? Is that a threat or what? Unfortunately you and I may never meet in the flesh but I tell you, it is the Igbos their lack of morality will consume, not me.
Threat?
Nope, it‘s not a threat it it‘s exactly what is going to happen if you dont desist from these uncalled for attacks and insults on Ndigbo.
With the huge respect for morality that abounds with Yorubas I expect the land to be elderado but what do we have?
Re: Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems by Wadeoye(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
Next post please...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mass Defection To Hit PDP Again / Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React / Poll Must Not Clash With Oba’s Coronation – Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.