Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

The Conviction And Death Sentence Of Rev. King Affirmed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Conviction And Death Sentence Of Rev. King Affirmed (20505 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Affirmed The Winner Of Anambra Central Senatorial District / Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) / Governor Kashim Shettima Affirmed As APC Governorship Candidate For Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Conviction And Death Sentence Of Rev. King Affirmed by Wadeoye(m): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
ba7man: Reverend King belives he's Christ Returned...At least, that's what his followers think.

Hmmmm... Christ Returned... and now to be hanged... Hell can't wait for him - idiot.

1 Like

Re: The Conviction And Death Sentence Of Rev. King Affirmed by nelxsantos(m): 8:28am On Feb 02, 2013
berem: na so bros mi! if cheating in an examination hall can amount to 21 years imprisonment,then looting billions of naira is just 2years,why won't people be allowed to loot? this shows that there are laws meant for the rich and laws meant for the poor. i also heard that 2years in prison is calculated as one year(day and night).please how true is this?
. Na 9ja 4 u. Bro kiss
berem: na so bros mi! if cheating in an examination hall can amount to 21 years imprisonment,then looting billions of naira is just 2years,why won't people be allowed to loot? this shows that there are laws meant for the rich and laws meant for the poor. i also heard that 2years in prison is calculated as one year(day and night).please how true is this?
. Na 9ja 4 u. Bro
Re: The Conviction And Death Sentence Of Rev. King Affirmed by LagosBoi2(m): 8:39am On Feb 02, 2013
[quote
author=kalunomics] u mean he still has members after all this? Men
there nothing u establish that human beings won't join you.[/quote]

He is very much supported and celebrated.
Re: The Conviction And Death Sentence Of Rev. King Affirmed by LagosBoi2(m): 8:42am On Feb 02, 2013
[quote
author=brownlord]

Oga park well, what happen to all those corrupt politicians that out of
their dubious activities lead to the death of millions of nigerias, are
they above the law?, until otedolar is in jail, farock, IBB, annenih,
obasanjo, Tinubu, buhari, Atiku, igbenedion, uduaga then our
judicial system is still a crap[/quote]

for your info Sai Buhari shoul be excluded before i smack your headsad
Re: The Conviction And Death Sentence Of Rev. King Affirmed by olu070706(m): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2013
Geomac:

I don't think so o. I think this should be the last judgement.

He has a right of appeal to the Supreme Court.
Re: The Conviction And Death Sentence Of Rev. King Affirmed by senatorfrancis(m): 9:57am On Feb 02, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Geomac: A Court of Appeal sitting in Lagos has affirmed the conviction and death sentence of Chukwuemeka Ezeugo, a.k.a Rev. King on charges of attempted murder and murder. He was arraigned on September 26, 2006 on a six-count charge of attempted murder and murder before Justice Joseph Oyewole of the Ikeja High Court.

It is happening now!

An appeal court in Lagos has affirmed the death penalty for Chukwuemeka Ezeugo, the notorious Lagos preacher popularly known as "Rev. King".

A panel of judges at the court today said the lower court acted in the interest of justice by sentencing the preacher to death.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/nigeria-court-appeal-affirms-death-penalty-lagos-preacher-reverend-king
grin
Geomac: A Court of Appeal sitting in Lagos has affirmed the conviction and death sentence of Chukwuemeka Ezeugo, a.k.a Rev. King on charges of attempted murder and murder. He was arraigned on September 26, 2006 on a six-count charge of attempted murder and murder before Justice Joseph Oyewole of the Ikeja High Court.

It is happening now!

An appeal court in Lagos has affirmed the death penalty for Chukwuemeka Ezeugo, the notorious Lagos preacher popularly known as "Rev. King".

A panel of judges at the court today said the lower court acted in the interest of justice by sentencing the preacher to death.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/nigeria-court-appeal-affirms-death-penalty-lagos-preacher-reverend-king

Serves him rite
Re: The Conviction And Death Sentence Of Rev. King Affirmed by dilla: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2013
the case of John Yusufu who stole 23billion naira pensions fund should be handled wt more seriousness, uncountable pensioners have died due to his greed
Re: The Conviction And Death Sentence Of Rev. King Affirmed by thimbook2(m): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2013
mofo caught da clap
eyeballs twitchin;
dick hangin itchin'
l'ill snort o' powder won't able ta help u now..."

let's see if it'll stick
for all those reppin him &prayin d love-vendor's release, pray hARDER~
Re: The Conviction And Death Sentence Of Rev. King Affirmed by dom(m): 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2013
RICHIE BOI:

So I heard myself too. I think a day in prison is counted as 2 days . Lawyers in house should pls help us here.

you are talking about concurrent and consecutive sentencing. When a three count charge, for instance, is preferred against an accused and maybe he is found guilty of all the counts. Each count may carry a jail term of 2 years .all together that is 6 years. (consecutively) but If its to run concurrently then the convict would only spend 2 years. As each of the 2years would be running at the same time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9ice Loses APC Primaries As Camp Reacts / Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide / "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.