Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) (21698 Views)

APC Asking Nigerians About Their 2 Years Performance / See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja / Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2015

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by FastShipping: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
Kheeenhenn!!! Clearing throat grin grin grin grin

[b] Good Luck is a good man but he cannot rule Nigeria because Nigeria is too big for Goodluck Jonathan"

"The Goodluck in Jonathan has become Badluck to Nigerians". "Whatever brought in Jonathan should send him back"

"Goodluck answers Ebele and Azikwe during election but he will not answer Azikwe and Ebele after election".

"The continuity of Jonathan will become disaster to Nigeria" "Nigeria is like egg that is about to break in the hands of Jonathan and it should not happen"

Rev. Fr. Mbaka, Jan 2015.

"I am not campaigning for Buhari but we need a change from Jonathan. We need a change in this country. Our roads are bad and need new roads. The roads we have now are built by Hausa in Buhari and Babangida. They keep claiming Buhari will Islamize Nigeria but it is a lie".

"Goodluck has turned to Badluck"

Father Mbaka, January 1st, 2015.

"Has Onitsha been built after six years"?

"Jonathan surrounds himself with hooligans. Jonathan will regret working with Hooligans".

"The God that saved us from EBOLA will save us from BADLUCK season (GEJ)"

"Billion stolen from pension funds from excess crude oil money vanished"

"Oil boom has met a BADLUCK (GEJ)"

"If my father will be my leader and my family will all die, let a stranger be my leader and my siblings live".

"Rev. Fr. spoke about when PEJ came and he released some birds but one bird refused to fly because of Goodluck"

Rev; Fr; spoke about Jeremiah 8:22..... "Why are my people dying and perishing like this?"
[/b]

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
Berem Obiagelli Omenka jomoh egift caseless cleverly OrlandoOwoh Soroptimist keneking Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, arewafederation, donphilopus, desola, whitecat007 ,keneking ,lakpalakpa, ShehuAba , Rawani, tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist, Mynd44, , nduchucks, lacasa, pendy79, Omerta ilugunboy,naptu2, aussie, OAM4J, joseph1013 Olayinka8793 diluminati tundeajani laykorn,medamillion brimmie demdem nep2ra Louisvangaal jaybee3 p3ndy79 Odutodaiwa, NgeneUkwenu coolhamid,barcanista

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by deejayterabyte(m): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Gehn gehn! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by olapluto(m): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
We need change....
"Our so called leader should come and apologise. In 2015, HE WILL NOT CONTINUE. By the grace of God, we are pronouncing CHANGE!'....Father Mbaka.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by theV0ice: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
It don happen!!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=22pt]"Can Somebody Help Me To Shout Change" [/size]Rev Mbaka

And the congregation Thundered Changeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Realdeals(m): 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
Eeeeee Change!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
''The Goodluck met the Yar'adua, the Yar'adua had badluck and died''

This has to be the stupidest thing i've heard in a long time. So its Jonathan's fault that Yar'adua died? Even their personal misfortunes is due to the ineptitude of Jonathan's government. Haba

12 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by oziegbe2015: 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Gmb for president nobody else. Its funny when pdp and tan people complain that buhari always talk of ending insecurity and corruption and nothingelse. Gej had no idea on what nigeria problem was untill gmb started showing him them. On new year day gej stated that nigeria greatest problem was Insecurity and Corruption. But we know gmb understands the solution better

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Ventura1: 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
From Goodluck to Badluck

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by olapluto(m): 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
"When Goodluck met Yaradua, goodluck turned badluck for Yaradua...Yaradua died"
"Before we knew it, Goodluck met our oil, our oil had badluck, and poured away"....crowd cheer
"Before we knew it, Goodluck met our naira, our naira died"
Where are we going?? Shall we continue to experience badluck? We need change!
Oil boom met Jonathan and became oil DOOM!

Aso Rock will not be sleeping after watching this. I am sure Father Mbaka will be dealt with!

23 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by olapluto(m): 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
The destiny of Nigeria is greater than Goodluck Jonathan.... Father Mbaka!

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
[size=22pt]"When You Go Home, Tell Anybody You See, We Are Pronouncing Change From The Oracle Of The Holy Spirit"[/size]

Rev Mbaka

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Collynzo9: 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
Isn't this the same man that was practically asking Imolites to bring back Ohakim few months ago?
I don't think he managed to get up to 10 people in that congregation to vote against GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by donphilopus: 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
GEJ's so-called strongholds are dumping him already for Change. Little wonder one guy [a die-hard fan of GEJ] from Rivers State told me in the course of discussion today that if he were GEJ, he would resign to avoid the embarrassment ahead. GEJ is in trouble!

19 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by osamaBUSH(m): 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
When Goodluck wins, some people go shame tongue

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by pendy79: 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ngeneukwenu thanks for this video. I'm a muslim and really listening to this video brought tears to my eye.

I cried not because I'm not okay nor well to do but cried for my nation and the direction the present badluck president has brought to the nation.

I'm in UK stuck in Dover because a new vessel I and some friends raised funds to acquire, built and already crewed for a journey to Nigeria so we can register amd flag it as a Nigerian carrier is being held up in Abidjan cos we can't rub the hands of some unscrupulous people in both NPA and NIMASA to get clearance up till now two months after beginning the process.

What's the cabotage Act all about if vessel owners are frustrated and asked for unreasonable amount of money for bribe? Where's the Nigeria first in the minds of people in Government?

Making arrangement now to register it as a Turkish owned vessel now and papers are expected in few days.
My whole holiday screwed because some selfish individuals won't do their work without being bribed first. How can I pay almost a quarter of what the vessel cost to build as bribe to some silly officials?

Why do we wish this nation continue this path of destruction?

Anybody who wish a return of JonaTAN does not love Nigeria

50 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=22pt]"Can Somebody Help Me To Shout Change" [/size]Rev Mbaka

Seriously,did he say that? shocked

Chai! Jona oooooo!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by FastShipping: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
"Jonathan should quietly resign honorably"

--- Father Mbaka; Jan 1st, 2015.

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
''Oil boom met badluck and became Oil doom'' , that's also Jonathan's fault right?

Its the Reverend that should check if his annointing is still intact.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by FastShipping: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
berem:
Seriously,did he say that? shocked

Chai! Jona oooooo!!!!

Go and watch the video. He's mentioning GEJ name and sending big messages to GEJ and Nigerians. In fact, mentioning Buhari and the lies they've saying about Buhari. Father Mbaka talking about lies against Buhari too..

13 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Kylekent59: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
I vote for my choice and not someone telling me whom to vote for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
[size=18pt]"Drop Whatever Bribe They Have Given You and Speak For Destiny Of These Children"

Boko Haram are GrandChildren Of Unemployment, Mass Looting and Poor Governance"

Kidnapping -grandson of Unemployment

"Dont Say That Goodluck Is A Bad Man"

But Destiny Of Nigeria Is More Than Jonathan

"As Things Stand Now Jonathan Should Quietly Resign, This is the message From The Oracle of Spirit"[/size]

REV MBAKA

19 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by FastShipping: 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UR5g69sx9E&feature=youtu.be&a

Where is the rest of the video? It stopped where Father Mbaka was talking about the lies they've been spreading about Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
FastShipping:

Where is the rest of the video? It stopped where Father Mbaka was talking about the lies they've been spreading about Buhari.

Our team are trying to put it together before uploading!

Please help to be transcribing for those who have limited MB here, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Collynzo9: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
The good luck met Yar'adua, Yar'adua had bad luck and died, the good luck met our oil and our oil price fell down (poured away), the good luck met our naira and our naira bla bla bla.
Can such words come out of a man inspired by God?
Absolutely no way.

I knew the kind of person this so called reverend is the day he started asking Imolites to re-elect Ohakim

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Abagworo(m): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
Jonathan is gone for good.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Alphaoscar: 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
The message is very loud and clear!!! I won't be surprised if the so-called GEJ boys that always proud themselves as more christians than others descend on the man of God for going against GEJ.

They have abused Pastor Adeboye, they Abused Pastor Yemi Oshibajo and Reverend Father Mbaka will soon join the league.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by chamboy(m): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
Change
Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Abagworo(m): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
The most significant message here is that Christians are uniting with Moslems as we all share same fate as Nigerians. Jonathan's propaganda of religious and tribal hate is dead.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) by Demdem(m): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Excellent......
No better new year gift for my ibo friends who still succk Jonathan coock than this.
will start the distribution tonight. grin grin

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stop Issuing Warnings To Bandits In English, Shehu Sani Mocks Buhari / Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping / Sudan Internal War: Why It’s Difficult To Evacuate Trapped Nigerians – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.