Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

African Men Tattooing Their Bottom Lips Pink To Attract Women - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / African Men Tattooing Their Bottom Lips Pink To Attract Women (2875 Views)

Man Jailed For Tattooing 3-year-old Nephew / Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. / Where In Lagos Can I Make My Lips Pink Or Red? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

African Men Tattooing Their Bottom Lips Pink To Attract Women by tcubed03: 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
Women are always flocking to the latest beauty craze to make themselves appear more beautiful. From concrete butt implants to miles and miles of sewn in tresses and butterfly-inspired eyelashes, there are no limits to how far we’ll go for beauty standards set by some invisible chauvinistic man who’s never had to don a pair of painfully perfect stilettos. The latest craze doesn’t even appeal to women! Men–yes ladies, our counterparts are tattooing their bottom lips pink to attract women!
A Nigerian website, BattaBox.com, has released a video detailing the peculiar tattooed beauty trend. “We help dudes out who have black lips. We clean up their lips to make them pink lips,” says the tattoo artist in the video as he scribbles the Nicki-Minaj inspired tint to his African customer’s lips.
[img]http://ionehellobeautiful.files./2013/01/tattoo-pink-lips.jpg[/img]
I don’t know about this one guys. I’ve heard of tattooing various things like eyebrows, eyeliner and the like, but your lips? Would you want your pout to be permanently pink?

http://hellobeautiful.com/2608409/african-men-tattooing-their-bottom-lips-pink-to-attract-women/
Re: African Men Tattooing Their Bottom Lips Pink To Attract Women by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
A thread on this subject matter was once on the front page. smiley
Re: African Men Tattooing Their Bottom Lips Pink To Attract Women by Mcleo007(m): 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
Looks so gayyy! undecided
Re: African Men Tattooing Their Bottom Lips Pink To Attract Women by kandiikane(m): 4:59am On Feb 03, 2013

(1)

Hand Made Shoes And Slippers Guyz / Is This Celebrity Fashion Or Crazy? See What She Is Wearing / Where To Buy Quality Ankara In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.