Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,108 members, 7,863,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Saturday Home Teachers For Your Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Saturday Home Teachers For Your Children (586 Views)

Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / Pressure By Teachers For Sex Reported In Nigeria's Schools / Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saturday Home Teachers For Your Children by oremisussan: 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2013
Many children cannot afford that luxury of 2 days (Saturdays and Sundays) to stay off school works.
Many parents force their kids to read on those days.
The truth, however, is that most of these children are not capable of self study.

We have private teachers, male and female, who would love to spend with your kids 2 hours on Saturdays.
He/She will revise the immediate past week's school works with them, prepare them ahead for the week to come based on the curriculum.

This is a tried and tested method that keeps every child fresh and ahead.

Call 08023639707
Time and venue at parents/wards convenience.

(1) (Reply)

“my Husband Cannot Sexuallysatisfy Me In Bed” – Womantells Court / George Zimmerman (Trayvon Martins Killer) Found Not Guilty / I M New In Lagos, Where Can I And Wife Visit On Christmas Holiday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.