Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students (78593 Views)

Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums / Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by NifemiOlu(m): 7:45am On Sep 22, 2014
It’s deliberate that I’m posting this under family section and not education.

There are real life issues we really don’t discuss or we just pretend it doesn’t exist and this has impact on our school/family outlook. I’ve taught at different levels of Nigerian education cadre and as a young man, there are have been highs and lows. My first teaching experience was for a JSS3 class, very large class, of course it’s a mixed public school. I took 3 arms JSS3 A-C (having a combined number 284 students on an average of 94 students per class). I must confess I had beautiful girls in my class, very attractive indeed. As male teachers, do we find some female students attractive? The truthful answer is yes. Why? We are human. Simple as ABC.

My fiancée and I are about 5 years apart. It's not really such an unbelievable thing for people of different ages to fall in love, and there's nothing wrong with it. However, there are obvious limits to those age differences, and it just CAN'T HAPPEN WHILE THEY ARE IN A TEACHER-STUDENT RELATIONSHIP, as society doesn't accept that too well and the ethics of education forbids it.

Should a teacher make advances towards a female student? Obviously, they shouldn't, even though it's done. That kind of thing is being dealt with virtually on a daily basis in schools worldwide. It happens all the time, and seems to be happening with more and more frequency, lately. You may admire a student but any other move above admiration, you act on it in any way and get caught, you’d lose your job. If a female student makes advances to a teacher, the teacher should reject right away. Staring and checking out are unacceptable behaviours for a teacher.

WHAT ARE THE FACTS?

1.Male teachers make sexual advances towards female students.

2.Female students DELIBERATELY tempt male teachers they find attractive (I’ve been a victim twice)

3. Female students going through pressure from a male teacher don’t open up to their parents rather their friends.

4.Numbers of male teachers having sex with female students are increasing at an alarming rate to an extent where female students are seeing it as achievement dating their teachers.

WHAT CAN BE DONE?

Male teachers need to know it’s HIGHLY forbidden by the ethics of the educational profession to make advances towards students. As a male teacher, if you’re finding it hard to cope in a class, kindly speak to an elderly teacher about it or request a change of class from the admin. I believe that’s more honourable and dignifying. I’ve experienced a case where some parents stormed a school and started dragging a male teacher on the ground. What a shame!

As a female student if you aren't feeling comfortable in your class, because a teacher is passing the lines of what you would consider to be abnormal, unprofessional behaviour, speak to your school counsellor or school psychologist first before your parents. Why? Parents are passionate and will blow up upon hearing such but then, how many schools in Nigeria employ educational psychologists? Had it been a student isn’t reporting, an educational psychologist can spot it and deal with it. Also please be careful, though, about what you say or do, regarding a teacher, as rumours can easily turn into very harmful things that can damage a teacher's entire career, as well as his personal life.

I have seen cases of where students have falsely accused teachers of things, and even though, in one case, the teacher was shown to be innocent, he was never able to establish a normal life again, afterwards. He’s now a farmer in a village due to the shame. There is nothing wrong, of course, with going to the counsellors or administration, if you have clearly been dealt with in an unprofessional manner by a teacher, but just be sure you don't start false accusations or rumours, simply because you don't like a given teacher.

As parents, you need to be very observant. Has your daughter suddenly lost respect for a male teacher recently? Has she lost respect for ‘street bros’. Has she become aggressive towards male teachers? Suddenly lacks self-confidence or shows over confidence? These are the red flags.

123 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 22, 2014
Nice one,

During my days in secondary school, we had this attractive male corper, my big mama friend( my body gaurd) was dying for him, only for her to tell me later she jumped the fence in her home and went clubbing with this guy. After then, I lost respect for both of them, when ever he teaches, and if he doesn't give me good grade, I protest and threaten to report them. Fast forward, I changed school and I'm not sure how it ended.

Even the boys are not left out, my teaching days in NYSC, those big big boys always sitting at the back of the class will start winking at me. Such boldness I tell you, I ignore them but later found the best punishment for them. I ask them to come in front of the class and solve a mathematical problem. And almost all the ones cutting eyes are Olodo. Dem go stand there tire, the whole class will laugh at them before I will get them back to their sit.

Punishment should be given to those involved. 40strokes of the cane. Both teacher and student found guilty .

78 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Mightyguy(m): 8:07am On Sep 22, 2014
ernie4life: ,

U're rite my brother cry
ernie4life: ,

U're rite my brother

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by dejt4u(m): 8:20am On Sep 22, 2014
Nice piece OP..i tink i hv to share this somewhere

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by mstik(f): 9:00am On Sep 22, 2014
All those randy male teachers, una dey hear??
Reminds me of a story I heard. There was this attractive male corper that was posted to one village to work. He worked as a teacher in one girls' secondary school. As expected, they were all dying for him, and the pervert took advantage of these poor girls. He slept with a lot of them. Turned out he had HIV/AIDS, and he infected the girls with the disease...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2014
mstik: All those randy male teachers, una dey hear??
Reminds me of a story I heard. There was this attractive male corper that was posted to one village to work. He worked as a teacher in one girls' secondary school. As expected, they were all dying for him, and the pervert took advantage of these poor girls. He slept with a lot of them. Turned out he had HIV/AIDS, and he infected the girls with the disease...

So sad and pathetic. A lot of these male corpers posted to secondary schools go there to disgrace themselves. I hear stories. I can't deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by mstik(f): 9:19am On Sep 22, 2014
So horrific!
Sophyrocks:

So sad and pathetic. A lot of these male corpers posted to secondary schools go there to disgrace themselves. I hear stories. I can't deal.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 22, 2014
Chillisauce: Nice one,

During my days in secondary school, we had this attractive male corper, my big mama friend( my body gaurd) was dying for him, only for her to tall me later she jumped the fence in her home and went clubbing this the guy. After then, I lost respect for both of them, when ever he teaches, and if he doesn't give me good grade, I protest and threaten to report them. Fast forward, I changed school and I'm not sure how it ended.

Even the boys are not left out, my teaching days in NYSC, those big big boys always sitting at the back of the class will start winking at me. Such boldness I tell you, I ignore them but later found the best punishment for them. I ask them to come in front of the class and solve a mathematical problem. And almost all the ones cutting eyes are Olodo. Dem go stand there tire, the whole class will laugh at them before I will get them back to their sit.

Punishment should be given to those involved. 40strokes of the cane. Both teacher and student found guilty .

grin grin grin

One of the reasons why i do not want teach/be a lecturer. people keep telling me to go into the lecturing field. Apart from not having the flair for it, i can't deal with having advances from small small boys. I tend to get advances from very young men in real life. Very embarassing. I can't deal with double of that when lecturing. That was a nice method you came up with to punish them. Being principled is very essential for a teacher/lecturer. When you treat them with iron fist, their crush on you will fade. some boys too get liver walai.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2014
You just reminded me of my maths teacher in secondary school...he never made any advances though...
...but that guy doesn't joke with my matter...yeayea...
-the day I forget my assignment @home, he would stylishly form non-interested in marking the assignment that day to avoid flogging me.

It got so bad, that everyone knew he had a crush on me, so my friends started taking advantage, when they don't do their assignments, they would ask me to say I didn't do mine...it always worked (not like we did it regularly though)

...The only advantage I gained from the whole crush was that, naturally I'm not excited about mathematics, but immediately he started teaching us in my SS1 I picked up...lol
-by the time I was in Ss2 I was getting 98% in maths, people said he dashed me grades, but nah...I actually earned them...lol

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 22, 2014
cheesy

69 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie: You just reminded me of my maths teacher in secondary school...he never made any advances though...
...but that guy doesn't joke with my matter...yeayea...
-the day I forget my assignment @home, he would stylishly form non-interested in marking the assignment that day to avoid flogging me.

It got so bad, that everyone knew he had a crush on me, so my friends started taking advantage, when they don't do their assignments, they would ask me to say I didn't do mine...it always worked (not like we did it regularly though)

...The only advantage I gained from the whole crush was that, naturally I'm not excited about mathematics, but immediately he started teaching us in my SS1 I picked up...lol
-by the time I was in Ss2 I was getting 98% in maths, people said he dashed me grades, but nah...I actually earned them...lol

Tell the truth and shame the devil, you also had a crush on him shey? You know you tend to perfom better in the presence of your crush/love interest grin grin

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 22, 2014
This just reminds me of way back secondary school. my physics teacher asked me to point an aparatus in the lab. so i had to leave my seat and walk to the front of the class to point it out. when he saw i got it right, i turned around and was walking back to my seat when suddenly i heard loud screams from the girls in class. I was like "What the heck is going on"? They were all laughing and screaming. Some girls told me that when i turned around and was catwalking back to my seat, our physics teacher actually was checking me out and licking his lips. Gosh!!! I was so embaraassed!! Since then, our physics teacher started becoming unnecessaarily strict with me.

Good ol days!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 22, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Tell the truth and shame the devil, you also had a crush on him shey? You know you tend to perfom better in the presence of your crush/love interest grin grin
hahahahaha...I liked him small sha, he was young and veryyy intelligent. grin.
Truetalk o, as the Mathematics section of my brain open ehn, I no believe till date...
When we were writing WAEC,if he just pass near my row, let alone seat...students will start making funny noises. The principal had to tell him to leave...that one too bin like me @Principal (very ugly man...I just didn't fancy him @all)

He tried to make a case, that the maths teacher was dating me, there was no evidence, apart from few of my haters in class that concurred -no valid evidence. They couldn't use my grades bc that would mean I was dating every teacher except Biology...lol

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2014
Sophyrocks: This just reminds me of way back secondary school. my physics teacher asked me to point an aparatus in the lab. so i had to leave my seat and walk to the front of the class to point it out. when he saw i got it right, i turned around and was walking back to my seat when suddenly i heard loud screams from the girls in class. I was like "What the heck is going on"? They were all laughing and screaming. Some girls told me that when i turned around and was catwalking back to my seat, our physics teacher actually was checking me out and licking his lips. Gosh!!! I was so embaraassed!! Since then, our physics teacher started becoming unnecessaarily strict with me.

Good ol days!

You too! cheesy funny enough no one has my time then, I was the smallie of the class. The "things" were still developing. Unlike some my classmates that could pass as some peoples wives. And I always mingle with the big girls. They tend to overshadow me with the heavy accessories sad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 22, 2014
Even females in authority could want to make a man uncomfortable. My NYSC days, the principal in an all girls federal secondary school was always on my case. Calling me to her office for one thing or d other even when unnecessary. Some people say she was giving subtle signs but I felt very uncomfortable about it.
Some of the students were very attractive and were always wanting to come ask 'uncle' one thing or the other. Fortunately for all of us, I found a way of relocating cos I would have one day lost self control.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
hahahahaha...I liked him small sha, he was young and veryyy intelligent. grin.
Truetalk o, as the Mathematics section of my brain open ehn, I no believe till date...
When we were writing WAEC,if he just pass near my row, let alone seat...students will start making funny noises. The principal had to tell him to leave...that one too bin like me @Principal (very ugly man...I just didn't fancy him @all)

He tried to make a case, that the maths teacher was dating me, there was no evidence, apart from few of my haters in class that concurred -no valid evidence. They couldn't use my grades bc that would mean I was dating every teacher except Biology...lol

I know na. You were hot cake oo. Both maths teacher and Principal.

Dnt mind them. Sometimes, girls of that age tend to over-exaggerate stuff as if things are actually going on when they are not. I've been a victim of that. Some of my classmates had accused me of seducing my physics teacher with the way i catwalk. Thats just the way i walk naturally but they didnt just get it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2014
Sophyrocks:

I know na. You were hot cake oo. Both maths teacher and Principal.

Dnt mind them. Sometimes, girls of that age tend to over-exaggerate stuff as if things are actually going on when they are not. I've been a victim of that. Some of my classmates had accused me of seducing my physics teacher with the way i catwalk. Thats just the way i walk naturally but they didnt just get it.
truetalk...I know that kind catwalk - they would think it's for attention whereas it comes naturally. To be a teacher isn't easy abeg, even as a corp member -I taught in a secondary school. When I give assignments, they would write the question on the 1st sheet, then when I turn over, na serious love letter...lol

Sometimes rubbish write-ups, 'madam, show me your bum-bum', 'madam pity me naa'
AkwaIbom children dey jonse sha...hahahaha

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 22, 2014
Chillisauce:

You too! cheesy funny enough no one has my time then, I was the smallie of the class. The "things" were still developing. Unlike some my classmates that could pass as some peoples wives. And I always mingle with the big girls. They tend to overshadow me with the heavy accessories sad

My sister, my 'things' were still developing oooo. i was thin!! I just couldnt understand what would make a married man with kids, lick his lips. My friends told me that i was just taking my time and catwalking like a model to the front of class, bent a little to point an apparatus and catwalked back to my seat. Can you imagine? They accused me of seducing him!! I was like "you guys are just exaggerating o. That is not true abeg. HABA!!" Those girls are crazy sha.

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
truetalk...I know that kind catwalk - they would think it's for attention whereas it comes naturally. To be a teacher isn't easy abeg, even as a corp member -I taught in a secondary school. When I give assignments, they would write the question on the 1st sheet, then when I turn over, na serious love letter...lol

Sometimes rubbish write-ups, 'madam, show me your bum-bum', 'madam pity me naa
'
AkwaIbom children dey jonse sha...hahahaha

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

Chai!! You don see something.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by PassingShot(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2014
OP, thousands likes for you. Unfortunately I can only realistically like your post once.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2014
Many guys are guilty of this o when we served as corpers. No pretending or lying. Infact it made me realise the danger innocent students could be at the hands of youth male teachers. Parents need to establish a close relationship with girl daughter to an extent that she can tell you anything. if this is not so, then you are OYO.

Some of those teenage girls then didnt understand their body sensation and just wanted answers so they flirt with us not that they really anted to do but wetin concern the teacher full blooded male with prick wey dey rise early every morning to shout halleluyah.

While others of those girls are bad and know what they are doing. they are corrupt from home and disobedient. they dn't care and can take any teacher prick on one on one. the teacher will even be thinking that the girl is small but when they start the film show even the girl go dey teach the teacher the latest style. God help us.

In summary do you have a teenage daughter in school 13-19? yes you. im talking to you! is she fine? one teacher may actually be playing with her breast and womanliness in private. thats how it always start, and the girl will be feeling both sweet and gulty feeling, but she will never tell you her parent.

do you know your daughter? can she tell you anything? You are OYO.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
So true,op thanks for this post.
The intimate relationship between a teacher,and a students is on the increase.

Most time,either the student,or teacher can make advances.

Relationship in tertiary institution can still be overlooked,anything short of that should be condemned openly,and teacher found wanting should be sanctioned.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by cococandy(f): 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
Wonderful thread.

I remember my nysc days and male corps members sleeping around with ss3 and ss2 students in my class.
Some even in jss3

The girls felt big like it was an achievement.
I really felt sorry for them.
And felt utter disgust for the guys doing those things.

MOD front page.
Obinoscopy,mukina2,Royalroy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
FP@mods.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
fact @Op
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Articul8(m): 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
Very good observation OP. I m cut up in this web. Mayb ppl will say my own case cn still b forgiven. I am in my late twenty and am a lecturer in a university outside Nigeria bt still an African country. These female students wouldn't allow me rest. I am nt a very handsome individual bt the advances are jt too much.Mayb cos I am young. I live alone and some had even volunteered to come and do some cleaning for me @ home whch I always decline. Some male students usually feel threatened as me sef no dey dress formal. I have students who are still in their teens bt developed. Often times I am tempted bt on a second tot I try 2 control myslf.I am nt a saint as body no b wood. Wetting person fit do to dem? Mak I chop clean mouth? @ least mayb dem go rest or I shld continue declining. Actually considering one of dem now 4 a date.smiles...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by beeevan: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
Y
Chillisauce:

I used to envy those endowed chics then but most don cast now as gravity and age no dey show mercy to them. You have to sharpen your mouth cos dey go dey throw jabs like calling you " cabin chest"cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
Sophyrocks:

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH THE YOUNG GIRLS THAT FOLLOW SUGAR DADDIES.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by NifemiOlu(m): 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
majekdom2: HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH THE YOUNG GIRLS THAT FOLLOW SUGAR DADDIES.

There's nothing to deal with. It's a matter of low self-worth and poverty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
NifemiOlu:

There's nothing to deal with. It's a matter of low self-worth and poverty.
yea , my point was its about self discipline and not a gender issue.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years / HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.