Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) (24193 Views)

Nneka From Imsu Wants You To Rate Her B00bs A,B,C,D,E (see Photos) / D'banj To Become The First Nigerian To Feature On E! - See Tweet / PHOTO Of News Just Breaking Out Of Problem In Imo State Government House . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Dreyl(m): 10:08am On Feb 02, 2013
i wish him the BEST

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Rapmaestro(m): 10:09am On Feb 02, 2013
i'll tell OLAMIDE YBNL 2 sign him 2 our record label... YBNL tooo badt
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by heed101(m): 10:11am On Feb 02, 2013
Ekeeyhandsome: Am nt suprise.,cox i always knew a day like wil come...if wizy is going solo,he better be consistence wit his album or else,soon him go join sum guys dy hulk gala 4 thirdmain land bridge...
Hawk Gala
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by fiercehillz(m): 10:14am On Feb 02, 2013
EME go switch 2 gospel music na...dem nor get any problem grin
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Boss13: 10:14am On Feb 02, 2013
I see greed to this. Wiz kid should know that talent alone doesn't translate to success. Being in a music contract is like a job , with your record label your employer. A good example is 2face - ever humble, Kennis Music pushed him so hard to lime light and he never fought his superior. Now he is an international Afro pop star. I wish him the best but I doubt if he would ever make such good music that we all enjoyed from him. Same as 9ice, Ikechukwu e.t.c (fighting so hard for recognition after a breakup)

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by sheedy407(m): 10:17am On Feb 02, 2013
Banky don too chop dis guy money all in d name of wizkid under him,well,i love wizkid and i want him to make money for him self and open his own record label.gudluck.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 02, 2013
"Don't Take Loyalty for Stupidity"..Gbam!!!I'm seeing WIZKID'S name changing to SORRY,in future cry
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by azpekuliar: 10:20am On Feb 02, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I love that quote "don't take loyalty for stupidity" . . . .they must have ripped off the guy the way don jazzy ripped off danj.

How did Don Jazzy rip off D'banj? Are you a learner?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by gomis(m): 10:20am On Feb 02, 2013
Shaydee is going to be the next big thing out of Eme... #TeamEme
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by ignis: 10:20am On Feb 02, 2013
sweetkevisco: This is the reason why nobody is ready to help upcoming artistes nowadays. Ungratefulness!!!
Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥ªђ, once artists blow, they will begin to bite the hand that fed them.
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by oliidell(m): 10:28am On Feb 02, 2013
Boss13: I see greed to this. Wiz kid should know that talent alone doesn't translate to success. Being in a music contract is like a job , with your record label your employer.[b][b] A good example is 2face - ever humble, Kennis Music pushed him so hard to lime light and he never fought his superior. Now he is an international Afro pop star. I wish him the best but I doubt if he would ever make such good music that we all enjoyed from him.[b][b] Same as 9ice, Ikechukwu e.t.c (fighting so hard for recognition after a breakup)

You obviously have not bin 4loing 2face's career since he quit Kennis. Dude has not done badly at all.Albums, hit tracks, shows and endorsements. Unlist him abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Asis(m): 10:38am On Feb 02, 2013
Wizkid hmm! he is done with d spice dt cooked him his fame,no wahala na,mke sure say u maintain and build on wetn u don already achieve,jst mke sure say ur songs nor smoke garri sha,oderwize hmmm...all izz well
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 02, 2013
I like both Wizkid and Banky W and i wish them the best. Sometimes business go wrong and if you don't wanna continue you can pull out but when pulling out someone might lose somethings if not money, but friends and loyalty. I wish them all the best. Nothing on earth is permanent expect Change.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by segunsd: 10:42am On Feb 02, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I love that quote "don't take loyalty for stupidity" . . . .they must have ripped off the guy the way don jazzy ripped off danj.

How can u be talking like someone who doesn't do research. Dbanj said Don Jazzy and him were both owners of Mo Hits. Don handled the creative part and he handled the business. That is why none could use the name after the split. Where did Dbanj ever mention that Don Jazzy used him. For Wizkid, if u don't know what is happening fi le be.
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Akshow: 10:48am On Feb 02, 2013
simmy de badest: Remember D'banj is completely out of de scene because of break up, blackface, e.t.c....beside I'm nt patronising ur music again cos u always use yoruba all 2ru (9ice de 2nd) beta be at de top of ur game since u want 2 be independent else....sori will be ur middle name #Team2face
d'banj out of the scene? Are you for real? 9ice sings in yoruba and still had one of the biggest hits in naija music industry. Fool. Music has a universal language but trust the bigoted low lifes in Nairaland to find fault wit other tribes. I enjoy flavour's music and Igbo praise even though i dont understand Igbo. Continue dissin a small boy that is makin millions and goin places. Dont patronise his musics, we will. Wit your twisted thinkin me think Its good riddance to bad rubbish. Fyi dont delude yourself pls. D'banj is in a far far better place than he was and still growin stronger
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by iamdsam: 10:49am On Feb 02, 2013
Is Birdman and Lil Wayne not together till now? Lil Wayne opened his own record label YMCMB under Birdman's Cash Money. Can't Wizkid do the same?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Libkid(m): 10:56am On Feb 02, 2013
freakybaby: "Don't Take Loyalty for Stupidity"..Gbam!!!I'm seeing WIZKID'S name changing to SORRY,in future cry
gbam
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Libkid(m): 10:57am On Feb 02, 2013
iamdsam: Is Birdman and Lil Wayne not together till now? Lil Wayne opened his own record label YMCMB under Birdman's Cash Money. Can't Wizkid do the same?
same with m.i who opened his own label under chocolate city
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Libkid(m): 10:59am On Feb 02, 2013
The downfall of wizkid has started cos without banky i dont see him doing gr8.y? Cos he is still a learner.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by tellwisdom: 11:03am On Feb 02, 2013
EME?? What do they do?? sad

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Cizzy99(m): 11:04am On Feb 02, 2013
Wizzy its al gud sha,wot u nid do na is 2 form ur own label nd sign me.. We nid 2 start work as e dy hot.
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Francheezy(m): 11:07am On Feb 02, 2013
h0pe he wnt g0 nd b s!ng!ng drab lyk dbanj
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by vicade(m): 11:17am On Feb 02, 2013
Don't these naija artists sign contracts ? Probably the number of albums they will drop under the record label and definitely the sharing formula ? Maybe even an exit clause ? Problem with wizkid is the older he becomes the lesser his appeal just like justin Bieber. Hopefully, Banky can make another wizkid but I'm so sure shaydee and skales won't make it to wizkids' level;Never.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by sage2(m): 11:17am On Feb 02, 2013
Do people ever part ways in peace again? I wonder why a natural phenomenon, such as parting ways, is hard to achieve peacefully in this century. Humanity kept getting trashy by each passing second.
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Dfrenzy(m): 11:20am On Feb 02, 2013
sweetkevisco: This is the reason why nobody is ready to help upcoming artistes nowadays. Ungratefulness!!!
hmmm but, you go lyk slavery things o..., anyhow sha, ILLUMINATI things on my mind.
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by wasiudvd(m): 11:22am On Feb 02, 2013
simmy de badest: Remember D'banj is completely out of de scene because of break up, blackface, e.t.c....beside I'm nt patronising ur music again cos u always use yoruba all 2ru (9ice de 2nd) beta be at de top of ur game since u want 2 be independent else....sori will be ur middle name #Team2face

D'banj is completely out of which scene? The movie u dey cast for ur mind?
"...I' nt patronising ur music again..." Must u comment?
See technical adviser! FY info see d screen. Abi u wan make d guy sell diesel b4 he dey ur scene?

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 02, 2013
Always biting the hands that fed them,as they grow bigger the greed gets bigger
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 02, 2013
Francheezy: h0pe he wnt g0 nd b s!ng!ng drab lyk dbanj

lol I like this hehe grin dbanj is really messing up , big time!
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 02, 2013
Very soon this will turn into a full blown Dbanj thread grin till then let me continue with my clean up grin
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by cupid4ig(m): 11:36am On Feb 02, 2013
USarmy: Banky should go back and copy Rihanna song, now it won't be ebutte meta but my diamond oshodi

wizkid u wicked oooo
lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blessing Osegi Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Nicholas Jack Davis Appears In Court Over Multiple Charges (Video, Photos) / Adebola Olowoporoku, May D's Babymama Tackles Him Over Video Of Raw Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.