Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures (291585 Views)

Tracking Traffic In Nigeria Through Twitter! / Nigeria Through The Eyes Of A Keke Driver / Nigerian Woman With Record Heroin Haul Arrested In US -nigeria No Dey Carry Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 3:51am On Apr 22, 2009
Ijebu-ode stadium, Ogun State

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by ikeyman00(m): 6:28am On Apr 22, 2009
damn them grasses serious need a trim

as for accra!! for where cool
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by deb(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2009
Who has the new look New Teslim Balogun Stadium Lagos picture?
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Honda29: 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2009
Chei! Nigerians have some fine buildings and roads in their country. Are the few roads and buildings (less than 15% of our stock) what we have to show for the hundreds of billions dollars earned so far by us from oil? We would rather steal public funds and use it to build big mansions and buy big big cars rather than use the earnings prudently to improve the lot of majority of our people. Nigeria is so beautiful and such a heaven on earth that so many of our people have chosen to die on the sea while escaping to Europe rather than remain in the hell hole that Nigeria has become. We no dey shame say we dey compete with Somalia, Chad and Ethiopia for the last positions in terms of poverty and human development index. And we claim we are not mentally retarded!!!
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Sammy107d(m): 4:21am On Apr 23, 2009
Honda29:

Chei!  Nigerians have some fine buildings and roads in their country. Are the few roads and buildings (less than 15% of our stock) what we have to show for the hundreds of billions dollars earned so far by us from oil? We would rather steal public funds and use it to build big mansions and buy big big cars rather than use the earnings prudently to improve the lot of majority of our people. Nigeria is so beautiful and such a heaven on earth that so many of our people have chosen to die on the sea while escaping to Europe rather than remain in the hell hole that Nigeria has become.  We no dey shame say we dey compete with Somalia, Chad and Ethiopia for the last positions in terms of poverty and human development index. And we claim we are not mentally retarded!!!

Those nice pics hurt you so hun??  cry

u were probably one of the fellows who trailed the Sahara a decade ago; now serving coffee. Of course you'll love to look back for a reason to gratify your travails: slums n potholes far and wide!. Those are pictures of Lagos; pictures that testify to the industry of the Lagos State Government.

Your fellow Retard,

Sammy tongue
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by ikeyman00(m): 7:10am On Apr 23, 2009
ha
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 12:45am On May 05, 2009
Some Lagos pics.

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 12:47am On May 05, 2009

Lagos domestic airport (MM2)

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by sosisi(f): 12:50am On May 05, 2009
where does this young man get these fine pictures from?
How come I've never seen these hidden parts of Nigeria
Where are the pictures of Obalende,Ketu,Ojota,mazamaza.jibowu and Oshodi?
Even the MMA wey I know get sweaty people parambulating around looking for a working toilet to poo poo
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 12:53am On May 05, 2009
$osisi:

where does this young man get these fine pictures from?

Na who b young man ? Respect your elders osisi. I am older than you.

$osisi:

Even the MMA wey I know get sweaty people parambulating around looking for a working toilet to poo poo

This is a new domestic terminal built a couple of years ago. You are referring to the old int'l terminal.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 12:55am On May 05, 2009

A road @ Victoria Island, Lagos

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 12:57am On May 05, 2009
Femi Otedola's yatch

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 12:59am On May 05, 2009
Private guest house at Ikoyi, Lagos

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by sosisi(f): 1:00am On May 05, 2009
Arnold1:

Na who b young man ? Respect your elders osisi. I am older than you.

This is a new domestic terminal built a couple of years ago. You are referring to the old int'l terminal.

old indeed
na ekene dili chukwu I dey carry go East grin
I'm yet to enter the new local airport.It was under construction the last time I flew to Owerri
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 1:04am On May 05, 2009
$osisi:

old indeed
na ekene dili chukwu I dey carry go East grin

A rich person like you dey take ekene dili chukwu ? haba tongue

$osisi:

I'm yet to enter the new local airport.It was under construction the last time I flew to Owerri

Yes, the place is privately managed that's why the facilities are well kept. It wasn't even built with
govt funds sef.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 1:09am On May 05, 2009
Houses at Lekki, Lagos

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 1:12am On May 05, 2009
Newly refurbished Federal Palace hotel, Lagos

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 1:15am On May 05, 2009
Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 1:21am On May 05, 2009
Abuja Airport premises

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by sosisi(f): 1:23am On May 05, 2009
why are those mallams sitting under that iroko tree?
must they loiter everywhere?
abi they are the maiguards guarding the parking lot?
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 1:30am On May 05, 2009
$osisi:

why are those mallams sitting under that iroko tree?
must they loiter everywhere?
abi they are the maiguards guarding the parking lot?

they are probably waiting for the crumbles/left overs from the rich politicians
when they take their flight
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 1:32am On May 05, 2009
Bird eye view of Lagos Island (Marina)

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 1:35am On May 05, 2009
American International School, Lekki, Lagos

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by FLGators1: 1:36am On May 05, 2009
This pictures are so beautiful.

And bet you, I'll make it one of my goals to visit some of this sites later on kiss
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 1:37am On May 05, 2009
American International School, Lekki, Lagos

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Hauwa1: 1:41am On May 05, 2009
kiss nice kiss
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Sissy3(f): 1:43am On May 05, 2009

looks really nice
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 1:51am On May 05, 2009
~Sissy~:

looks really nice

money dey for naija my sister. It just doesn't trickle down to the masses. Most of these hotels
are not foreign owned, they are owned by Nigerian shareholders.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Sissy3(f): 1:55am On May 05, 2009
Arnold1:

money dey for naija my sister. It just doesn't trickle down to the masses. Most of these hotels
are not foreign owned, they are owned by Nigerian shareholders.

that's it , money good oo and naija is really sweet when there is lots of fresh green to shed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by sosisi(f): 1:59am On May 05, 2009
The last I was at federal palace was when an "uncle" was the chairman abi CEO,in the 80's.
The place was beautiful then
He's late now
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by promise72(m): 7:36pm On May 05, 2009
@ Arnold 1,

Those houses in Lekki, do u by any chance have info on them? Location? Rental/Sale Prices? etc. The look very nice. Just dont like the fact that they are all cream color tho. grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Arnold1(m): 3:32am On May 06, 2009
promise72:

@ Arnold 1,

Those houses in Lekki, do u by any chance have info on them? Location? Rental/Sale Prices? etc. The look very nice. Just dont like the fact that they are all cream color tho. grin

My brother, sorry I don't but if I do, I'll let you know. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (38) (Reply)

Lithuania Student Visa / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.