Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match (8581 Views)

Dead Referee 'Appointed' To Officiate Nigerian League Match / Algerian Referee, Djamal Haimoudu For AFCON Final / Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by Ebestsmscom: 7:37am On Feb 03, 2013
No witch for pitch today.

Any witch that will scatter the head and legs of our Super chicken I DESTROY YA WITH THUNDER. AMEN!
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by delkuf(m): 7:38am On Feb 03, 2013
SE, will win if hameed musa, yobo dont play
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by Ayoobscom(m): 7:42am On Feb 03, 2013
Those set of super eagle team is biased and miserably misrepresentative...mediocrities in our social,economic and political lives of Nigeria echoes in football activity of such similitude parochial selection...
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by CohenJane: 7:47am On Feb 03, 2013
It is not as if one is not wishing them well or not to win but the point is comparing the games both teams have played so far in this tournament, you can't but predict that the elephants will carry the day.
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by Siddeek: 7:51am On Feb 03, 2013
Gudluck 2 CIV. SE mst nt win dis game. Go 4 goal 3-1 against SE
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by supaeagles(m): 7:51am On Feb 03, 2013
i bet all the kobos i possess that the super eagles will make us proud!

1 Like

Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by yemmy19(m): 7:52am On Feb 03, 2013
Lilnikee: Another Arab referee!! God will see us through.
One gave u two penalties,dnt be forgetful........as a tru aπϑ patriotic Nigerian, ℓ̊ can't even boast ☺Ƒ my so-called super-chickens
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by surveycash(m): 8:34am On Feb 03, 2013
If you believe The Eagles will defeat The Elephants, click like

5 Likes

Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by baynix(m): 8:40am On Feb 03, 2013
Its Ma Birthday.. Pls Super Eagles Dont Phuckin Spoil The Fun For Me!! I Love Yhu Guys... Tho U Not At The Best, Buh U Still Gat Ma Support!!

Go Win... Go For Gold!!
#WestAfricanTourney
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 03, 2013
baynix: Its Ma Birthday.. Pls Super Eagles Dont Phuckin Spoil The Fun For Me!! I Love Yhu Guys... Tho U Not At The Best, Buh U Still Gat Ma Support!!

Go Win... Go For Gold!!
#WestAfricanTourney

Happy birthday! smiley
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by Donmams(m): 8:49am On Feb 03, 2013
safarigirl: that's what was said of Zambia's chances last year. My brother, unbelievers never go far in life, this is not a matter of dreaming, football is the most unpredictable game.

SE no dey play well, but if we spit on our own, who will encourage them for us? If your parents always condemn you, will you ever seek progress? People are more affected psychologically than physically or emotionally. If their psychological state is strong, even 3SC will trump the hell out of Ivory Coast.

If they win, they win humbly, and if they lose, they lose proudly, no shele, we dey their back anyhow e wan be, e go be.

The Elephant may be the largest land animal, but the Eagles will always rule the sky. grin

Mumu. Shebi na for sky dem go play the match abi na for land? Hehehe. RIP super chickens. grin
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by paul234(m): 8:52am On Feb 03, 2013
Nigeria will win 2-1

1 Like

Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 03, 2013
Super Eagle will win.........................in dreamland
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 03, 2013
jamil!:
In the next 9hrs the fate of the Nigeria will be announced and God willing nothing else but victory.

4 THE IVORIANS SHEY grin grin grin grin
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by bhagghio(m): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2013
Just hope nigeria would win ivory coast, although is going 2 be a little bit tough
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by badassnigga(m): 9:29am On Feb 03, 2013
Gud ...Ivory Coast will surely end Super vultures misery grin grin grin
see Super Vultures in next edition
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by oraclefemi(m): 9:57am On Feb 03, 2013
Lets hope they win..
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by bedford101(m): 10:01am On Feb 03, 2013
IF EAGLES WIN TODAY I WILL INSULT A LOT OF PPLE HERE I SWEAR
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by brownlord: 10:31am On Feb 03, 2013
bedford101: IF EAGLES WIN TODAY I WILL INSULT A LOT OF PPLE HERE I SWEAR

Too bad u cant insult, cos they nt winning, so park well
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by namdo(m): 10:32am On Feb 03, 2013
when they would wack the dollars i would not be invited, i wish SE success today for national pride. i hope they give 110% effort they have promised. good luck SE.
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by bedford101(m): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2013
brownlord:

Too bad u cant insult, cos they nt winning, so park well
compiling my list already.. #praying
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by deandavid(m): 10:37am On Feb 03, 2013
Hakim27:

superbowl na later in the day
watin b superbowl? Na film? undecided
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by michealade(m): 10:53am On Feb 03, 2013
Chanchit:

That has been taken care of, all their bags arrived yesterday night, na to just frm stadium with jersey and booths on enter plane after the match.
oboy,u be basketmouth o
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by IYANGBALI: 11:00am On Feb 03, 2013
obadiah777: I WONDER WHAT TO WATCH, SUPERBOWL OR NAIJA MATCH ? HMMM
watch african magic

1 Like

Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by marshal4us(m): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2013
At 4pm today i will be glued to my tv screen watching new season of Tom and Jerry
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by Jhulyan(m): 11:16am On Feb 03, 2013
and cum 2 think ok it,its CIV tht helped in sending the algerians home n nw thr r appointing an algerian ref 4 NIG vs CIV.wht dos tht tell u?
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by Jhulyan(m): 11:18am On Feb 03, 2013
and come to think of it,its CIV that helped in sending the algerians home and now there are appointing an algerian ref 4 NIG vs CIV.wht dos tht tell u?
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by sasview: 11:33am On Feb 03, 2013
X-factoria:

grin grin grin grin That is as difficult as wishing Obama will relinguish American Presidency to take up the same job in Nigeria. Keep dreaming!
The same dream became a reality against Zambia
NIG 2:0 CIV
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by sasview: 11:34am On Feb 03, 2013
X-factoria:

grin grin grin grin That is as difficult as wishing Obama will relinguish American Presidency to take up the same job in Nigeria. Keep dreaming!
The same dream became a reality against Zambia
NIG 2:0 CIV
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 03, 2013
Conquistador: why are you betting only $100 if you truly 'believe in them?' you should be betting $5000,$10000 or even more.abi u don't want plenty money? naija people like money naw
who is dis gaynaian fool?
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by marshaldollz: 11:50am On Feb 03, 2013
Hakim27:

superbowl na later in the day
loool,my guy donforget time because of Afcon grin grin,obobs nah Ravens go win am oh,forget!!!49er's coor
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by marshaldollz: 11:55am On Feb 03, 2013
deandavid: watin b superbowl? Na film? undecided
hehehehehe cheesy,u funny oh,lmao,Superbowl nah final showdown between two American Football teams(NFL),it's the most anticipated day in the year!!!,Baltimore Ravens Vs Fransacisco 49er's!!!,Ravens for superbowl champs!b

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NPFL: Talking Points From The First Half Of The Season / Niger Tornadoes And Akwa United Battle For AITEO Cup 2017 At Agege Stadium Lagos / 805 ODDS, Then FLEX It On Sporty Bet Or Any Platform With Flex Or 1 Cut Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.