Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,990 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Police Pension Fraud: Nemesis Or Not For Retired Police Officers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Pension Fraud: Nemesis Or Not For Retired Police Officers (450 Views)

Yakubu Yusuf Rearrested Over Police Pension Scheme / Police Pension Boss Sentenced To 2yrs In Prison For Embezzling N23bn / Reps Threaten To Order Okonjo-iweala's Arrest Over Police Pension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Pension Fraud: Nemesis Or Not For Retired Police Officers by ayanfeeledumare: 1:38am On Feb 02, 2013
I received with mixed feelings about the fraud that was perpetrated by yusuf who was saddled with the responsibilities of paying retired police officers of this country. It brings to fore the evil done by Public office holders in their course of discharging that duties. On the other hand, when i remember heinous and in-excusable actions that might have been done by the police Officers during their active service, like turning white to black, i kind of not feel sorry for them.What do u think?
Re: Police Pension Fraud: Nemesis Or Not For Retired Police Officers by gbadexy(m): 8:57am On Feb 02, 2013
I think you may be right.

(1) (Reply)

Sambo Secretly Kick-starts 2015 Election Campaign For His Man, Gov. Yero. / El-rufai Faces Arrest, Prosecution Over Publication / Finding Your Right Partner And Getting Married In Just 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.