Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

2face Idibia Rocks The Old School With Sir Victor Olaiya - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / 2face Idibia Rocks The Old School With Sir Victor Olaiya (3201 Views)

2face Idibia, Annie Macaulay Get 2nd Child / Lyrics: 2face Idibia – My Rainbow / LISTEN/DOWNLOAD HERE Davido For You Ft 2face Idibia [ NEW O.B.O ALBUM] (2) (3) (4)

(1)

2face Idibia Rocks The Old School With Sir Victor Olaiya by Naijabrain1: 11:12am On Feb 02, 2013
2Face Idibia rocks the Old School with Thelegendary high life musician Sir Victor Olaiya in “Baby Jowo” Remix Video Shoot.
The video was directed by the award winning filmmaker, Kunle Afolayan.
On Kunle Afolayan’s facebook page, he wrote “I just shot my first music video . See still pictures from the set of my first music video which features the Legend Dr Victor Olaiya and 2baba!. We had fun. Watch out.“
watch out for the classic video.

http://naijabrain.mywapblog.com/2face-idibia-rocks-the-old-school-with-s.xhtml

Re: 2face Idibia Rocks The Old School With Sir Victor Olaiya by ijebabe: 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2013

(1)

Funny Video : How Guys React When A Girl Is Finally Off Her Period! / Photo Of The Day What Is He Trying To Do / Nigerian Choir Breaks Guinness World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.