Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,092 members, 7,849,414 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

GEJ And His Cell Phone To Famers Conspiracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ And His Cell Phone To Famers Conspiracy (449 Views)

Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team / Bloodshed: 33 Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Famers In Benue State / Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GEJ And His Cell Phone To Famers Conspiracy by yasaa(m): 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2013
As a concern citizen, right now, the thing that is troubling me most had nothing to do with the brutal broad day light attack on Ado Bayero, or the recent declaration of a temporary cease-fire by a so-called faction of Boko-Haram group. My terrors have to do with President Goodluck Jonathan’s unthinkable plan to supply cell-phones worth billions of naira to farmers.

I can recall one incident in particular, in the former British colony of India that is similar to this. In 1947, when great Britain abandoned its empire to gave the rival Hindus and Muslims the nations of India and Pakistan to call their own, they also gave India control over the Muslims dominated region of Kashmir. Since that time, the Pakistans have regarded the India as an occupying force in Kashmir.

Then in 1999, according to a recent Pakistan white paper report, when furious confrontation erupted in that region, the invading Indian military had given cell phones to farmers, and other local inhabitants living in and around the foothills of the Himalayas, in Srinagar Kashmir, in what appear to be a gesture of goodwill. The civilians were also permitted to use the Indian military mobile communication service to make calls.

Unfortunately, the phones were not just phones but a two way radios.

Minority civilians Hindus in Kashmir who had access to groups that were intensely loyal to Pakistan leaders were inadvertently used as spies to eavesdrop on Nationalistic issue.

However, some terrorist groups use cell-phones as part of their intelligence-gathering. Not just surveillance of the calls, but the hardware itself. Cell phones are also extremely well-positioned to kill. It takes not more than a wedge of C-4 packed inside the workings of a cell phone to blow the side of a targets head when answered a call.

The more I think about this Jonathan’s CELL PHONE TO FARMERS CONSPIRACY: which are also said to be imported from India, the more I realize that we (in the North) might going to have a very horrible situation on our hands, and the more it scared the hell out of me.
Re: GEJ And His Cell Phone To Famers Conspiracy by Kairoseki77: 2:45am On Feb 03, 2013
What must be really scary is that your paymasters in the fertilizer mafia will be out of a job.
Re: GEJ And His Cell Phone To Famers Conspiracy by yasaa(m): 10:00am On Feb 03, 2013
Michaeljones36: What must be really scary is that your paymasters in the fertilizer mafia will be out of a job.

No I am talking about terrorism here.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Welcomes New Party, Opposition Lawmakers Split / FG Promises To Address S’west Marginalisation / Treat Stolen Nigerian Crude As ‘blood Oil’, PPMC Tells International Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.