Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,955 members, 7,821,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team (3193 Views)

This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team / President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by Obadiah77(m): 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
Anybody notice this too at the just concluded Bauchi State rally?
Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by temitemi1(m): 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
Another lie from apc bulletin... GEJ till 2019!!!

12 Likes

Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
Infact people responded SAI BUHARI at the shout of Naijeriya!!! Rather than Sai Goodluck

Bauchi is a supposedly PDP state,Governed presently by Isa Yuguda and Formerly by the Present PDP National Chairman Adamu Muazu

As at 2011 when the northerners were pacified to allow GEJ complete the term of Yar'adua,he scored 258,404 votes 16.05% while GMB under his CPC without any elected member garnered 1,315,209 votes 81.69%

2015 will be a Tsunami of votes harvest by Gen Muhammadu Buhari in Bauchi which is the backyard of the fake 'game-changer' that is the Party Chairman

GEJ is in soup Up North.......

8 Likes

Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by Rilwayne001: 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
temitemi1:
Another lie from apc bulletin... GEJ till 2019!!!

Robot Did you watch the rally?

@OP it wasnt aim at jonaTAN but at other campaign team on stage before jonaTAN mount the stage himself.

7 Likes

Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by fkaz(m): 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
Notice it when minister for fct bala Mohamed was speaking and that was when soldier where chasing people with belt, the campaign was rowdy.

But why is the vice president telling his people in hausa language not to vote for APC because osibanjo has more than 500 churches, is osibanjo the owner of redeem church?

9 Likes

Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by Rilwayne001: 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
fkaz:
But why is the vice president telling his people in hausa language not to vote for APC because osibanjo has more than 500 churches, is osibanjo the owner of redeem church?

Don't mind that clueless mofoo.

6 Likes

Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

OREMUSSANCTUS(m): 2:47pm
Dmail or wadever ya cal yaself, dat same useless koram said, kill an unbeliever ya will ve 72 virgins to yaself, dat same koran allowed muhammed(disaster be upon him) to lash aishat at d age of 9, dat same koran allowed muhammed to marry more dan one wife and sleep wif slaves. Dat same koran allow muhammed to beat hos wife. Den wad makes dat usless book credible? Remember ISIL caught children and dey were pricing dem saying d grls re slaves and dey are following d ways of d prophet. Wad a book called d koran, if I were to be ya, ma bro I will never be proud of islam. Imagine boko haram kidnapping ya younger sistas and cousins and nieces and raping dem and still saying Allah asked dem to, bro d question I will ask dem who d Bleep is Allah and his useless Dam muhammed? Wise up bro and face reality, president sis of egytp on jan 1st said dat d koran nids to be edited by removing radical elements, a true muslim saying d truth, he went further to say islam is d problem of dis world, and also its not possible for 1.5 billion people to defeat d rest of d world. Ma bro wise up!

1 Like

Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by dayo23(f): 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
Plss vote wisely #GMB2015#

1 Like

Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by Rilwayne001: 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

[s]

Dmail or wadever ya cal yaself, dat same useless koram said, kill an unbeliever ya will ve 72 virgins to yaself, dat same koran allowed muhammed(disaster be upon him) to lash aishat at d age of 9, dat same koran allowed muhammed to marry more dan one wife and sleep wif slaves. Dat same koran allow muhammed to beat hos wife. Den wad makes dat usless book credible? Remember ISIL caught children and dey were pricing dem saying d grls re slaves and dey are following d ways of d prophet. Wad a book called d koran, if I were to be ya, ma bro I will never be proud of islam. Imagine boko haram kidnapping ya younger sistas and cousins and nieces and raping dem and still saying Allah asked dem to, bro d question I will ask dem who d Bleep is Allah and his useless Dam muhammed? Wise up bro and face reality, president sis of egytp on jan 1st said dat d koran nids to be edited by removing radical elements, a true muslim saying d truth, he went further to say islam is d problem of dis world, and also its not possible for 1.5 billion people to defeat d rest of d world. Ma bro wise up [/s] !

https://www.nairaland.com/739943/demolishing-falsehood-christianity-bible

1 Like

Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
fkaz:
Notice it when minister for fct bala Mohamed was speaking and that was when soldier where chasing people with belt, the campaign was rowdy.

Silly Jonathanians will not see the pattern in PDP's attempt to cause Ethnoreligious divisions amongst Nigerians

PDP minions all over social media always tell the gullible that APC will Islamise Nigeria yet a Muslim PDP VP goes to the North to tell the people not to vote for APC because of a Christian VP candidate who has so many churches( as stupid as that statement sounds)

We all thought that Namadi Sambo was deaf and dumb owing to the fact that he he has not been speaking all these while,what we didnt know is that he is silly,mad and patently idiotic to boot

A basta..rd of a VP who allows bigots to insult his religion because of politics against APC in the South only to go up North to insult Christianity and ask people not to vote for APC because Buhari held a Bible presented to him by one Archbishop in the South East

If at this point people dont yet know that PDP is peopled by very dangerous and divisive marauders then shame on our collective intelligence

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by san316(m): 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
They call it "Harbin shaitan" in hausa
Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by Change2015(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Dmail or wadever ya cal yaself, dat same useless koram said, kill an unbeliever ya will ve 72 virgins to yaself, dat same koran allowed muhammed(disaster be upon him) to lash aishat at d age of 9, dat same koran allowed muhammed to marry more dan one wife and sleep wif slaves. Dat same koran allow muhammed to beat hos wife. Den wad makes dat usless book credible? Remember ISIL caught children and dey were pricing dem saying d grls re slaves and dey are following d ways of d prophet. Wad a book called d koran, if I were to be ya, ma bro I will never be proud of islam. Imagine boko haram kidnapping ya younger sistas and cousins and nieces and raping dem and still saying Allah asked dem to, bro d question I will ask dem who d Bleep is Allah and his useless Dam muhammed? Wise up bro and face reality, president sis of egytp on jan 1st said dat d koran nids to be edited by removing radical elements, a true muslim saying d truth, he went further to say islam is d problem of dis world, and also its not possible for 1.5 billion people to defeat d rest of d world. Ma bro wise up!

slowpoke!

#change
#GMB
#APC

4 Likes

Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by Skako(m): 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
i think this guy dey mad what are we saying what is he saying
is this a religion thread? If not, so behave like man not APE

buhari till u get sense

3 Likes

Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by Rilwayne001: 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
Skako:
i think this guy dey mad what are we saying what is he saying
is this a religion thread? If not, so behave like man not APE

buhari till u get sense

Don't mind the goat, he is another victim of jonaTAN cluelessness, he is a nitwit.

2 Likes

Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by thaoriginator: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Robot Did you watch the rally?

@OP it wasnt aim at jonaTAN but at other campaign team on stage before jonaTAN mount the stage himself.
bros, shay Robots dey watch TV? He's only programmed to type GEJ to 20xx

2 Likes

Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Don't mind the goat, he is another victim of jonaTAN cluelessness, he is a nitwit.
lol islam, wad a a religion. Well just wanna say hi to rilwayne, descendants of boko haram, e.g rilwayne tartar etc kip defending ya silly faith, I will do same buh not wen I see d truth and try to cover it.

1 Like

Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by Rilwayne001: 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
lol islam, wad a a religion. Well just wanna say hi to rilwayne, descendants of boko haram, e.g rilwayne tartar etc kip defending ya silly faith, I will do same buh not wen I see d truth and try to cover it.

This are the truth, face it: https://www.nairaland.com/739943/demolishing-falsehood-christianity-bible
Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

This are the truth, face it: https://www.nairaland.com/739943/demolishing-falsehood-christianity-bible
want to ask a simple question, wen ya answer it I won't ask again, why did muhammed straff 9 years old aisha? And if u will allow such for ya sister at same age? All in d name of islam, don't lie be sincere.

1 Like

Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by Rilwayne001: 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
want to ask a simple question, wen ya answer it I won't ask again, why did muhammed straff 9 years old aisha? And if u will allow such for ya sister at same age? All in d name of islam, don't lie be sincere.

Read: www.answering-christianity.com/sami_zaatri/prophet_marriage_with_aisha.htm
Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by skyra: 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
beopened:
Infact people responded SAI BUHARI at the shout of Naijeriya!!! Rather than Sai Goodluck

Bauchi is a supposedly PDP state,Governed presently by Isa Yuguda and Formerly by the Present PDP National Chairman Adamu Muazu

As at 2011 when the northerners were pacified to allow GEJ complete the term of Yar'adua,he scored 258,404 votes 16.05% while GMB under his CPC without any elected member garnered 1,315,209 votes 81.69%

2015 will be a Tsunami of votes harvest by Gen Muhammadu Buhari in Bauchi which is the backyard of the fake 'game-changer' that is the Party Chairman

GEJ is in soup Up North.......
In your mind. Just wait and see

1 Like

Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I'm yet to conclude whom between Jonathan and Sambo is more clueless.
Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Read: www.answering-christianity.com/sami_zaatri/prophet_marriage_with_aisha.htm
omG, ya prophet raped a nine years old child and ya proud of it, ma ya children children children as young as nine be raped. wad d hell ya saying, i pity ya, ya kip dying for a false religion, while d rich dangote sanusi and co send their children overseas to study and wen dey turn into a full grown woman dey give dem out in marriage buh d poor ones like ya end up selling d future of ya children all in d name of islam. wad a pity, go ask for d hand in marriage of buhari nine years old daughter, ma bro, he will serve ya dickson to d dogs well roasted and spiced. grow up and dont be a slave to ya religion, president sis of egypt said, jan 1st dat islam nids to be reformed and d radical elements nids to be removed. i agree and support his view. he said so buh daft as islam has made ya all not to notice wad he said. shalom! am a chosen child and an offspring of isreal.

1 Like

Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by MoreWahala: 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
Obadiah77:
Anybody notice this too at the just concluded Bauchi State rally?

SHUT UP!
APShit is just the definition of LIES!
Buhari lied Under Oath
Osibanjo posting fake pictures
The sick fans constructing dumb Propaganda.
How low can u guys go?
GEJ till T.B Joshua delivers all of You!

1 Like

Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by Rilwayne001: 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
[s] omG, ya prophet raped a nine years old child and ya proud of it, ma ya children children children as young as nine be raped. wad d hell ya saying, i pity ya, ya kip dying for a false religion, while d rich dangote sanusi and co send their children overseas to study and wen dey turn into a full grown woman dey give dem out in marriage buh d poor ones like ya end up selling d future of ya children all in d name of islam. wad a pity, go ask for d hand in marriage of buhari nine years old daughter, ma bro, he will serve ya dickson to d dogs well roasted and spiced. grow up and dont be a slave to ya religion, president sis of egypt said, jan 1st dat islam nids to be reformed and d radical elements nids to be removed. i agree and support his view. he said so buh daft as islam has made ya all not to notice wad he said. shalom! am a chosen child and an offspring of isreal. [/s]

This guy is just too fo0lish, what is all these^^ nonsense?

How old was mary when she conceived jesus?
Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by BlackTechnology: 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Baboons and dogs on rampage angry
Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by realmindz: 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

aswear, thats why dey are perfect togda
Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

This guy is just too fo0lish, what is all these^^ nonsense?

How old was mary when she conceived jesus?
bro, d earlier ya realize d truth d better for ya. Is it a crime I want to free ya from shariah? Somtin only practiced by d poor like ya while d rich bleep d rules. Its a known fact dat mary d mother og God was of age, people don't talk abt it. Buh muhammed went against nature just to bleep a small and an under age punny. Dat guy "great". And d guy promised ya all 72 virgins in hell, lwkmd muhammed must be a great story teller wif dat his book he wrote called koran dat nids to be edited. Bro dat book nids to be edited provided it will make d world a better place. President sis speech on 1st jan,"islam nids to be revolutionalized"
Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by Rilwayne001: 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Bro I am yet to conclude too, but I think Sambo is a silent clueless man, the reason why people don't always talk abt him is that he is always silent, you hardly read news about him...he is the most clueless VP...

But we can judge by the saying:

Men are four:

He who knows not and knows not he knows not, he is a fool—

He who knows not and knows he knows not, he is simple—

He who knows and knows not he knows, he is asleep —

He who knows and knows he knows, he is wise—
Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by stanza(m): 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
Rilwayne, support pdp. Say no to an extremist.
Rilwayne001:

Bro I am yet to conclude too, but I think Sambo is a silent clueless man, the reason why people don't always talk abt him is that he is always silent, you hardly read news about him...he is the most clueless VP...

But we can judge by the saying:

Men are four:

He who knows not and knows not he knows not, he is a fool—

He who knows not and knows he knows not, he is simple—

He who knows and knows not he knows, he is asleep —

He who knows and knows he knows, he is wise—
Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
They ate not angry people, they ate enlightened people
Re: Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

empire, ya and I know too well, dat islam sees female as d weakest. How abt women dat re bin arrested in saudi for driving car all becos of sharia, wad will ya say abt d saudi blogger dat is bin lashed and jailed all becos dey said its haram, and yet dis foolish arabs too twits. How abt ISIL, killing and saying its jihad as commanded to dem by ahllah and muhammed, how abt d virgins like 72 promised by muhammed to d suicide bombers. How abt old men marrying children as young as 13 (senator yerima) and saying d prophet did it so its allowed, how abt d ISIL raping yazidi grls and saying muhammed(disaster upon him) shared and enjoyed d spoilt of wars by straffing slave grls. How abt killing converts of islam to christianity. Wadz ya say in all of dis, how abt d chibok grls, dat were taken by fellow muslims and still call on d name of Allah and muhammed. D guy did more harms dan good, he's d reason y d world know no peace. Remember 1.3 billion can't win d war against d rest of d world, just as president sisi of egypt a muslim said it. Ma bro, ya know d truth, and d truth is islam is violent, islam strives and belives in radicalism. Boko haram hezbollah hamas al quaeda ISIL sunni fighters talibans(pakistani and iraq and afghanistan) al shabaab, iran shiite, all dis re muslims sponsored terror groups and all preach abt jihad as said by muhammed. So ya see y I say islam is d problem of dis world? Google president sisi speech on d nid to remove d radical elements in d koran. D world will be a better place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri asks Buhari about this Promise (PIX) / Aisha Buhari's Visit To USA, A Deplomatic Blunder / FG August Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.