Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

PHOTO- Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PHOTO- Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room (5723 Views)

How To Identify A UNILAG BIG GIRL! / Federal Polytechnic Nekede Student Dies In Her Room / !photo Of Unilag Girl defecating Inside Her Room! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO- Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by olokfor: 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2013
This picture was sent to us by one of our readers.
According to her,the girl is an undergraduate of
University of Lagos.

She decided to excrete in her room due to the
population of students in the hostel,she said the
number of toilet here is small compare to the number
of students in this hostel.

She also confirmed that students that do scot are
more that those that paid for accomodation in the
institution.

SOURCE-www.informationnaija.com/photo-lagos-big-girl-caught-excreting-in-her-room/

Re: PHOTO- Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by LarrySun(m): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2013
Oh! Wow! She should get a paint bucket.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO- Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by Chanchit: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2013
Unilag na mini prison before nau. With the way d girl dey do am sef u will know they are many more practicing the thing. If you see their toilet, you won't blame them.
Re: PHOTO- Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by ijebabe: 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
And you thought this thread was entertaining angry
Re: PHOTO- Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by Minorsegment: 12:18am On Feb 03, 2013
Wetin u tok abeg
Re: PHOTO- Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by plendil: 4:14am On Feb 03, 2013
when ya gotta go, ya gotta go!! grin grin

BTW was it no1 or no2? Its difficult to tell. . . lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTO- Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by Cuddlemii: 4:55am On Feb 03, 2013
Do you know the meaning of the term "big girl" at all?
A big girl will live in a private hostel, BQ or self-contained apartment.
If truly she is a big girl, then using a clean water closet shouldn't be an issue!
Re: PHOTO- Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by overdrive(m): 6:37am On Feb 03, 2013
^^^ I wonder big girl my foot!
Re: PHOTO- Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by AbdulAdam56(m): 8:06am On Feb 03, 2013
This is not a big gal,this is ajepakororo,sha na condition make cry fish bend.
Re: PHOTO- Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by SlyIg(f): 10:01am On Feb 03, 2013
Chanchit: Unilag na mini prison before nau. With the way d girl dey do am sef u will know they are many more practicing the thing. If you see their toilet, you won't blame them.
Wetin NAU do you!
Re: PHOTO- Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 03, 2013
Lol, no be only big girl.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO- Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by Turbocharged: 10:57am On Feb 03, 2013
Room as untidy as her act.
Re: PHOTO- Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by Johnfrancis(m): 11:50am On Feb 03, 2013
[lets say it out of frustration nd depresition dis tin no get control make una try undastaod her

1 Like

Re: PHOTO- Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by Lagusta(m): 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2013
This doesn't happen only in UNILAG, it happens in ALL schools...

Before the unilorin hostels were renovated, I always see a lot of "big girls" going to the bush to "attack"... grin

So what's the big deal here, well maybe the smell tho... cheesy
Re: PHOTO- Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by Baba419(m): 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2013
U can't blame her, sure she was just coming from the market and couldn't hold herself. See her nylon bag sef.
Re: PHOTO- Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by jhydebaba(m): 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2013
D Boyfriend go still carry him mouth dey lick sh*t cheesy wait oh! Na her friend go do this thing oh embarassed. Btw, which kind big girl be this one
Re: PHOTO- Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by kpozite(m): 11:44am On Feb 04, 2013
yoruba people self you can only see such among them, and she will use that bowl to do other domestic things I pity them. Eating each other's feaces along with food. I'm sure her room mates do same too.
Re: PHOTO- Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by Prowizy2(m): 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
She wear pink bra.. cheesy
Re: PHOTO- Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by LarrySun(m): 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
kpozite: yoruba people self you can only see such among them, and she will use that bowl to do other domestic things I pity them. Eating each other's feaces along with food. I'm sure her room mates do same too.
Your thoughts are faulty. Must you be tribalistic about this? Smh.
Re: PHOTO- Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by pinky21(f): 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
Dis 1 na pourge. Haba d person wen snap her d pic too wicked. cheesy
Re: PHOTO- Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by horlatunde(m): 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2013
No matter d circumstance, dis act is dirty. Doing dis stuff in d presence of ur friend or who ever shows hw low ur Self esteem is. I pity dis Girl. What a dirty act. D person wey snap dis stuff self no try at all. WTF!
Re: PHOTO- Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by Lagusta(m): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
kpozite: yoruba people self you can only see such among them, and she will use that bowl to do other domestic things I pity them. Eating each other's feaces along with food. I'm sure her room mates do same too.

Come, who is this

Abeg abeg go and pass your waec first before spilling trash here...

What a tribalistic bigot!!!
Re: PHOTO- Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room by gameplan1(m): 9:05am On Feb 05, 2013
Dis is totali nobodyz business,its her room nt mine or anybodys..peeps should jst learn to stick to their business.

(1) (Reply)

Photo:what Does It Mean When Calculator Write This? / Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb / Wokos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.