Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Federal Polytechnic Nekede Student Dies In Her Room - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Polytechnic Nekede Student Dies In Her Room (2722 Views)

200Level LASU Female Student Dies After Party / UNIMAID Dental Student Dies 3 Days After Oath-taking (photo) / #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Polytechnic Nekede Student Dies In Her Room by joguonu: 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
A Student of FEDPONEK died in her room on the 23rd of october, cause of death was unknown, this led to massive arrest in her lodge called Chybyk at around 12.00am till 10.00am 24th OCT the police raided every rooms in the lodge and everybody were forced to open their doors, and about 100 students having exams that afternoon were arrested, but the school management was informed about the incident, and they intervened into it and cancelled the exams that day and students were bailed from the police and were returned to their lodge.

Kudos to the Rector of FEDERAL POLY NEKEDE...
Re: Federal Polytechnic Nekede Student Dies In Her Room by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
joguonu:
A Student of FEDPONEK died in her room on the 23rd of october, cause of death was unknown, this led to massive arrest in her lodge called Chybyk at around 12.00am till 10.00am 24th OCT the police raided every rooms in the lodge and everybody were forced to open their doors, and about 100 students having exams that afternoon were arrested, but the school management was informed about the incident, and they intervened into it and cancelled the exams that day and students were bailed from the police and were returned to their lodge.

Kudos to the Rector of FEDERAL POLY NEKEDE...

100 times N5,000 bail money N50k for police. all in a days work
Re: Federal Polytechnic Nekede Student Dies In Her Room by Kylekent59: 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
And the police would love to arrest more. Dem say police na ur friend so cooperate. Now I understand that statement
Re: Federal Polytechnic Nekede Student Dies In Her Room by joguonu: 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
voltron:

If its N5,000 it will be better
But 10k upwards in Nekede, sometimes they do come for massive arrest and charge them for 10k depends on the individual
Re: Federal Polytechnic Nekede Student Dies In Her Room by eightsin(m): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2014
joguonu:

But 10k upwards in Nekede, sometimes they do come for massive arrest and charge them for 10k depends on the individual

Imagine... 5k x 100 = 500000... imagine say na 10k... that division don hammer.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Nekede Student Dies In Her Room by koreat(m): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2014
yeah...heard bout it too..in poly nek. Tho...many are dying there.evening program student cancelled their exam that day.
Celebrate with me ppl.today its my birthday
Re: Federal Polytechnic Nekede Student Dies In Her Room by mesoade(m): 10:40am On Oct 25, 2014
eightsin:

Imagine... 5k x 100 = 500000... imagine say na 10k... that division don hammer.
voltron:

joguonu:

voltron:

nigerians sha
Re: Federal Polytechnic Nekede Student Dies In Her Room by eightsin(m): 11:10am On Oct 25, 2014
mesoade:
nigerians sha

Lol. Watin man go do? Person when don die done die o. But money issue get im own power
Re: Federal Polytechnic Nekede Student Dies In Her Room by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
i taught they said it was a pregnant woman that was killed
Re: Federal Polytechnic Nekede Student Dies In Her Room by fr3do(m): 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
Our failed police wont fail to disappoint.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Nekede Student Dies In Her Room by joguonu: 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
Bossforeva:
i taught they said it was a pregnant woman that was killed

No she is not a pregnant woman
But graduate waiting for NYSC
Re: Federal Polytechnic Nekede Student Dies In Her Room by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
joguonu:

No she is not a pregnant woman
But graduate waiting for NYSC
so pls, what really killed her, u knw?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Nekede Student Dies In Her Room by joguonu: 8:27am On Oct 27, 2014
Bossforeva:
so pls, what really killed her, u knw?

It was rumoured to be food poison
Re: Federal Polytechnic Nekede Student Dies In Her Room by mainkendo: 9:19am On Oct 27, 2014
Videos or i dont believe.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Nekede Student Dies In Her Room by joguonu: 7:19am On Oct 31, 2014
mainkendo:
Videos or i dont believe.

I resemble journalist or tv caster

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Education / University Of Calabar (UNICAL) 2017/2018 Part-time Form/pre-degree Form / World's Fattest Man Prepare 4 Life-saving Surgery After Spending 7 Yrs On Bed Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.