Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,886 members, 7,866,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

Two Ladies Caught With Cocaine Hidden In Their Pants - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Ladies Caught With Cocaine Hidden In Their Pants (1075 Views)

Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k / Senegalese Woman With Cocaine Hidden In Her Private Part Arrested At Seme Border / NDLEA Recovers N59m Cocaine Hidden In Whisky Bottles (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Ladies Caught With Cocaine Hidden In Their Pants by gluv01(f): 1:16am On Feb 03, 2013
Two ladies from the Bronx have been arrested with six and a half kilos of cocaine hidden in 'diapers' under their pants. They were returning to New York's JFK on a JetBlue flight from the Dominican Republic, Priscilla Pena and Michelle Blassingale were relying on the cocaine girdles to give off a natural appearance. However, Customs and Border Protection officers were alerted to the pair who had flown in from Santo Domingo when drug-sniffing dogs started to go wild.
[img][/img]

Checking their luggage, but finding no trace of drugs, the officers began a pat-down of the two women and discovered the cocaine filled diapers around the ladies hind quarters.The ladies then read their rights and were arrested and taken into custody.

This picture shows the padding and pouches of the cocaine diapers and what are believed to be a pair of one of the ladies' discarded pants

Re: Two Ladies Caught With Cocaine Hidden In Their Pants by gluv01(f): 1:20am On Feb 03, 2013
Please I don't know why the pictures ar refusing to show o
Re: Two Ladies Caught With Cocaine Hidden In Their Pants by braine(m): 1:36am On Feb 03, 2013
Lol. This is very ridiculous. Why are they this stupid?
I'm sure this is what most of them wear around making them look bootilicious. Pampers style.. grin
Re: Two Ladies Caught With Cocaine Hidden In Their Pants by gluv01(f): 2:04am On Feb 03, 2013
Got it now cheesy
Thanks brainy wink
Re: Two Ladies Caught With Cocaine Hidden In Their Pants by braine(m): 2:23am On Feb 03, 2013
gluv01: Got it now cheesy
Thanks brainy wink

You're welcome. smiley
Re: Two Ladies Caught With Cocaine Hidden In Their Pants by gluv01(f): 2:30am On Feb 03, 2013
hahahahaha...that is Rihana's style when she wears skirt, she wears pamper under cheesy
braine: Lol. This is very ridiculous. Why are they this stupid?
I'm sure this is what most of them wear around making them look bootilicious. Pampers style.. grin
Re: Two Ladies Caught With Cocaine Hidden In Their Pants by Mynd44: 4:11am On Feb 03, 2013
gluv01: hahahahaha...that is Rihana's style when she wears skirt, she wears pamper under cheesy
shocked
Re: Two Ladies Caught With Cocaine Hidden In Their Pants by gluv01(f): 4:18am On Feb 03, 2013
Hmmmm...don't be o. she's been caught twice with a pamper-like tight under
Mynd_44:
shocked
Re: Two Ladies Caught With Cocaine Hidden In Their Pants by Mynd44: 4:22am On Feb 03, 2013
gluv01: Hmmmm...don't be o. she's been caught twice with a pamper-like tight under
Hmmmm.
Re: Two Ladies Caught With Cocaine Hidden In Their Pants by slimyem: 4:48am On Feb 03, 2013
Correct packaging..grin
Its a pity that "akara tu sepo"grintongue
Re: Two Ladies Caught With Cocaine Hidden In Their Pants by gluv01(f): 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2013
grin grin
slimyem: Correct packaging..grin
Re: Two Ladies Caught With Cocaine Hidden In Their Pants by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2013
slimyem: Correct packaging..grin

Hahahahahahahaha! Correct packaging indeed. I wonder how wild those dogs went grin grin
Re: Two Ladies Caught With Cocaine Hidden In Their Pants by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2013
pDude:

Hahahahahahahaha! Correct packaging indeed. I wonder how wild those dogs went grin grin
grin grin grin grin ;Du people will not kill me with laugh this beautiful sunday evening grin grin grin
Re: Two Ladies Caught With Cocaine Hidden In Their Pants by Mynd44: 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2013
pDude:

Lmao
Re: Two Ladies Caught With Cocaine Hidden In Their Pants by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
cheesy Their yansh no get enough contour be dat o, cuz contour 4 protect d stuff small, then d quantity sef too much na smallsmall person go make money na. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Woman Charged In Dallas For Forcing 6 Year Old Daughter Videotape Her Fun / Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities / Journey To Libya!! How I Was Forced Into Prostitution – Abducted 15 Year Old Gir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.