Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Tunde Kelani Revealing Live Action Behind D Scenes Of New Movie Dazzling Mirage - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tunde Kelani Revealing Live Action Behind D Scenes Of New Movie Dazzling Mirage (717 Views)

Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. / Trailer For Tunde Kelani’s Dazzling Mirage. A Brilliant Teaser Trailer. / Tunde Kelani's Maami. Did You Cry? Who Has Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Kelani Revealing Live Action Behind D Scenes Of New Movie Dazzling Mirage by danteweb: 10:33am On Feb 03, 2013
It appears Tunde Kelani is trying to open up his film making process and reveal how he does his magic in his movies.
According to him you can see how its done in his new movie Dazzling Mirage through his youtube channel by subscribing: www.youtube.com/tkelani

He says You can visit the set, play extra roles and even involve in the casting??
That sounds interesting. Tunde Kelani has been known to produce stars that were previously unknown including people like Bukky Wright, Kunle Afolayan, etc. and his films usually feature a lot of unknown but talented actors

This video turned up on youtube yestdy. Is there a chance? and do you think the man is trying to pass down his knowledge to the next generation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLy3htKkxDw
Re: Tunde Kelani Revealing Live Action Behind D Scenes Of New Movie Dazzling Mirage by damolat: 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2013
I kind of like the idea sha. I watched the video and it was quite interesting, Tunde Kelani is always raising the bar with all his movies. I'm looking forward to seeing this new dazzling movie or whatever is called. So how do I get on the set now, Me I no go mind feature for Tunke Kelani movie o.
Re: Tunde Kelani Revealing Live Action Behind D Scenes Of New Movie Dazzling Mirage by danteweb: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2013
Apparently this is episode1
Re: Tunde Kelani Revealing Live Action Behind D Scenes Of New Movie Dazzling Mirage by pyx: 2:42am On Feb 08, 2013
HOPE IT IS NOT ADAPTED FROM MRS IGBOKARE' S LITERATURE .
Re: Tunde Kelani Revealing Live Action Behind D Scenes Of New Movie Dazzling Mirage by danteweb: 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2013
I actually is adapted. Why not?

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa The Chase 2 New Thread / Made-in-Nigeria, Short 'Nature Film' - Just Watching Wasps / Mention Your Top 3 Animations Or Cartoons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.