Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. (1656 Views)

Some Courses To Study In Nigeria Before Coming Over To America / His Crazy Experience With A Man He Travelled With To Abuja / Have You Travelled Out Before? If Yes: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. by Henrick007: 11:41am On Feb 03, 2013
as for me i wil b travelling to ghana for xmas, u nko?
Re: Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. by omega25red(m): 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2013
grin grin grin you do realize that it's still February grin grin
Henrick007: as for me i wil b travelling to ghana for xmas, u nko?
Re: Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. by Henrick007: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2013
omega25red: grin grin grin you do realize that it's still February grin grin
yeah for sure
Re: Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. by optimusprime2(m): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2013
Now I know why the Grinch stole Christmas...
Re: Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. by Vicjustice: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2013
Henrick007: as for me i wil b travelling to ghana for xmas, u nko?
Ha, are you that guy in your profile photo?
Re: Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. by Dextra(f): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2013
optimus-prime1:
Now I know why the Gringe stole Christmas...
Please tell me the story. I've been dying to hear it....
Re: Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. by optimusprime2(m): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2013
Dextra:
Please tell me the story. I've been dying to hear it....
Lol, really...
OK, You'v probably heard the ol Nursery Rhyme, where the calculating, lean N mean Grinch dressed up like Santa and used Max his dog, like Rudolph the Reindeer to go around who's Ville on a Christmas eve night, to steal away all Gifts, Toys, Decorations, food etc that related to Christmas, in an effort to steal Christmas- so when everyone woke up and found Nothing of the sort, they'd stop all the buzz and excitement and go back to normal.
But on Christmas day, the Grinch was stunned to findout that even with everything pertaining to Christmas stolen-gifts N all, everyone was still in the Christmas spirit/mood... The Grinch sadly realized @that moment, that Christmas is a state of the mind it cant be stolen despite the Fact there be no Candy, Gifts N all.
Re: Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. by Dextra(f): 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2013
optimus-prime1:

Lol, really...
OK, You'v probably heard the ol Nursery Rhyme, where the calculating, lean N mean Grinch dressed up like Santa and used Max his dog, like Rudolph the Reindeer to go around who's Ville on a Christmas eve night, to steal away all Gifts, Toys, Decorations, food etc that related to Christmas, in an effort to steal Christmas- so when everyone woke up and found Nothing of the sort, they'd stop all the buzz and excitement and go back to normal.
But on Christmas day, the Grinch was stunned to findout that even with everything pertaining to Christmas stolen-gifts N all, everyone was still in the Christmas spirit/mood... The Grinch sadly realized @that moment, that Christmas is a state of the mind it cant be stolen despite the Fact there be no Candy, Gifts N all.
Oh Thank you! What a soothing bedtime story, now I'm falling asleep........ smiley
Re: Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. by optimusprime2(m): 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2013
Awww... You did'nt tell me you needed a bedtime story.
Re: Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. by Dextra(f): 11:55pm On Feb 12, 2013
optimus-prime1:

Awww... You did'nt tell me you needed a bedtime story.
Got more? I'll love to hear.
Re: Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. by optimusprime2(m): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
Dextra:
Got more? I'll love to hear.
Child@ heart are u?
Re: Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. by Dextra(f): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2013
On point! undecided I want to grow up but it's difficult
Re: Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. by optimusprime2(m): 4:45am On Feb 14, 2013
Dextra: On point! undecided I want to grow up but it's difficult
& I thot I had issues
*Giggles* Seems we have something in common.
Re: Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. by optimusprime2(m): 5:21am On Feb 14, 2013
By the way Dextra,
Happy Valentines...

Re: Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. by Dextra(f): 10:45am On Feb 14, 2013
optimus-prime1:
By the way Dextra,
Happy Valentines...
Oh....... cry Thanks!
What am I supposed to say to that? smiley
Re: Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. by optimusprime2(m): 11:03am On Feb 14, 2013
Dextra:
Oh....... cry Thanks!
What am I supposed to say to that? smiley
lol...
Oh, Thats the part where you Blush, Giggle girlishly, bat your eyelids (like Bambi), flick back your hair... and tell me you'd be free for Dinner today@....
Re: Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. by Dextra(f): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2013
Awkward!
Re: Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. by justwise(m): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2013
Dextra: Awkward!
grin grin grin
Re: Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. by optimusprime2(m): 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2013
Dextra: Awkward!
Haba Dextra??
Its Valentine's day, Love's supposed to be in the air init...

Re: Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. by optimusprime2(m): 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2013
justwise: grin grin grin
Big Bros Boss I dey Hail o, seriously its not what you fink o.
I promise this is not even a scam.
Errrrh... Valentine scam

Re: Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. by justwise(m): 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
optimus-prime1:

Big Bros Boss I dey Hail o, seriously its not what you fink o.
I promise this is not even a scam.
Errrrh... Valentine scam

Paranoid? grin grin
Re: Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. by onlineconsult(m): 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2013
think first before you act.thank u
Re: Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. by optimusprime2(m): 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2013
Busted...

Re: Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. by Dextra(f): 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2013
Love? Where is it from? undecided
Lol. grin
Re: Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. by optimusprime2(m): 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2013
Dextra: Love? Where is it from? undecided
Lol. grin
*Scratching my head Seriously*
errrrrh... I thought like, since Cupid arrows were flying around aimlessly today, you'd be hit or you'd be bitten by the Lovebug, or you'd be thinking about Paris or something??
Re: Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. by Sanyiicrown(m): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
I beg i never comot for naija before! And now! I no get money and i won go hustle for another country!
i be hairdresser, and i get s.s.c.e result!
how make i go? As a student, but i know get school fees self, or as a hustler?
where make i go? I no knw and,
help i beg
Re: Have You Travelled Out Of Nigeria Before. by Henrick007: 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2013
Vicjustice:
Ha, are you that guy in your profile photo?
yeah it me

(1) (Reply)

Five(5) New Natural-Springs Discovered In Yankari, Bauchi / This Also Happens In America (pictured) / I Want To Visit Six 6 Countries, Ugent Advice Needed,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.