Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here (217765 Views)

FUT Minna Post-graduate Studies 2013/2014. Anyone? / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Artorius(m): 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
Dj hack: u can do dat nw....we will drop our number n join
all right drop your numbers folks, i.e. Those on whatsapp for a group chat. Add me@08140313996
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by timjones1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
hello my fellow civil engr DE aspirants... the whatsapp group chat has been created.. the Number is 08035934740.. Tim Jones.. my 2GO username is Tim4jones.. BBM PIN is 220DCD1E..HAS THE DATE BEEN FIXED?.. I believe all of us know that after filling the form online, u will need to take the print out to jamb office for ur first choice school..
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 21, 2013
Tertiary institutions across the country,
yesterday, declared that they could only
admit 704,000 students out of more than
740,000 candidates who are qualified to be
given admission for the 2013/2014
academic year having scored 200 and
above.
Out of the 1,735,720 candidates that
registered for this year’s Unified Tertiary
Matriculation Examination, UTME,
1,540,179 candidates had their results
released as 738,375 candidates have
already crossed the 200 marks bar, even as
the results of the 36,000 candidates that
wrote computer-based tests have not been
made public.
This came as the Joint Admissions and
Matriculation Board, JAMB, and National
Universities Commission, NUC, vowed to
vet post-matriculation admissions.
The institutions also debated the cut-off
mark for this year’s admission after a
rowdy argument at the 4th Combined
Policy Committee meeting held at NUC
headquarters in Abuja.
Cut-off marks reviewed
They arrived at 180 for degree-awarding
institutions, while the cut-off mark for non-
degree awarding institutions was pegged at
150 from 160 to encourage candidates to
opt for polytechnics and colleges of
education.
JAMB Registrar, Prof. Dibu Ojerinde, made
the disclosures, yesterday, at the NUC
headquarters, stressing that the admission
capacity of tertiary institutions in the
country had been raised to 704,000, from
the initial 500,000.
Ojerinde said the board and NUC had to
deal with the problem of admission of
excess students for which the Federal
Government was often pushed into a tight
corner.
Admission deadline
He warned the institutions to stick to the
deadline of October 31 for admission of
students and cautioned that any student
admitted outside the deadline would not
graduate from the institutions.
He said: “I wish to remind you formally that
all admissions will come to an end by
October 31. All institutions are hereby
called upon to adhere strictly to this date
as late submissions will not be entertained.
“We have discovered that some universities
and other institutions comply with
admission deadline, while some others do
not comply and up till date they are still
admitting students.”
He said that the scores of 180 and 160
were adopted last year as cut-off point, but
was thrown open for institutions to agree
on before adoption in the 2013/2014 year.
However, the debate on the cut-off for this
year generated heated argument, but the
institutions unanimously agreed to peg the
cut-off mark at 180 for universities and 150
for non-degree awarding institutions.
Reasons for
marks review
The institutions based their argument on
the graph shown to them by JAMB,
indicating that candidates preferred
universities to polytechnics and colleges of
education.
They argued that to encourage candidates
to seek admissions in polytechnics and
colleges of education, there was need to
bring down the cut-off mark to 150 for
non-degree awarding institutions.
Ojerinde reminded the institutions of the
mandatory guidelines on admission,
pegging criteria for merit at 45 percent,
catchment, 35 and educationally less-
developed states, ELDS, 20 for Federal
Government-owned institutions.
For state-owned institutions, merit was put
at 40 percent, catchment 40 and ELDS 20.
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Davidgerald: 11:33am On Jun 21, 2013
Nyc 1 hack, bin a yl I visited d thread, bin busy, u guys should kip d thread Rollin, gat test to attend to.
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by david6(m): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
Hey u all hw u guys doing.....hope u guys r preparing for pume wella o....wish ya all d best....got ma test coming up...bt will still drop in to check on u guys...if u need any info just post it...we r here to help!!!#bless.....@djarome on 2go, bbm-28EA1F34...added me up on whatapp-08074012636....
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2013
Pls add me on d whatsapp group
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
Hello guys, pls wen is d DE pume comin up. Tanx in advance.
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by solomon2502: 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
Artorius: Perhaps somebody should create a group chat for those of us on whatsapp, we could be of help to each other. 08140313996@whatsapp

Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 22, 2013
@ artorius my whatapp number is 08103489696 or add me on 2go:djhack.
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by lilshevy(m): 3:41am On Jun 23, 2013
I will like to say Hi to all those keeping this forum going....... Pls my question is that when do you think that post ume for jamb students in futmina will almost fall? Pls need your reply for strategic reason... And I go for telecom engineering, I score 230 in jamb, pls what is my chance of admission?
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by lilshevy(m): 3:44am On Jun 23, 2013
I will like to say Hi to all those keeping this forum going....... Pls my question is that when do you think that post ume for jamb students in futmina will almost fall? Pls need your reply for strategic reason... And I go for telecom engineering, I score 230 in jamb, pls what is my chance of admission?
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Davidgerald: 4:13am On Jun 23, 2013
lilshevy: I will like to say Hi to all those keeping this forum going....... Pls my question is that when do you think that post ume for jamb students in futmina will almost fall? Pls need your reply for strategic reason... And I go for telecom engineering, I score 230 in jamb, pls what is my chance of admission?
ur chances r gud bro, jaz trust in God Almighty. As for the post utme, God's willing if dr Wil b no strike dis wik, den d exam myt b by mid-end of July, after d 100lvl test.
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by horlaxymoney(m): 8:12am On Jun 23, 2013
pls when is the post ume form will b out, and what is the cutoff for computer science. Pls i want an answer
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Mystery007(m): 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
lilshevy: I will like to say Hi to all those keeping this forum going....... Pls my question is that when do you think that post ume for jamb students in futmina will almost fall? Pls need your reply for strategic reason... And I go for telecom engineering, I score 230 in jamb, pls what is my chance of admission?
wow!! Ur chance is high bro. U jst have to study hard for the post utme. I am also a telecom engineering aspirant. As for the post utme jst lyk my Bro. Davidgerald have said if there will be no strike. We re xpecting to write the post utme mid july i.e after 100 lvl re through with deir test. U can add me up with Mystery007 on 2go so dat we will talk more.
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by sunday478(m): 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
Omamuzo7:
chm,phy,eng nd math.
Test tins by 3rd july.God hlp us

Is that the date for the D.E EXAM?
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by horlaxymoney(m): 6:50am On Jun 24, 2013
what is the cutoff for computer science...plz guyz
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by daicon: 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2013
pls. does futmix require transcript and citizenship
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Omamuzo7(m): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
sunday478:

Is that the date for the D.E EXAM?
nop,dats 100l txt date guy.just relax,we wil keep u guys posted
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by lilshevy(m): 1:48am On Jun 25, 2013
Thanks to you all...... May God be with us all.... Pls one of my friends said that telecom engineering was just recently accredited, therefore many people haven't know about it and as a result of that it's less competitive..... Is it true? I salute you all.....
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Mystery007(m): 5:11am On Jun 25, 2013
lilshevy: Thanks to you all...... May God be with us all.... Pls one of my friends said that telecom engineering was just recently accredited, therefore many people haven't know about it and as a result of that it's less competitive..... Is it true? I salute you all.....
.. Yea, it is true. Telecom engineering was jst accredited recently. I am remedial student in fut mx, dose of us dat applied for the course are nt even up to 10. So i tink it is less competitive compared to civil, elect/elect nd other engineering courses
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by MomohMustapha(m): 6:20am On Jun 25, 2013
Hy friends in this thread, its a pleasure of mine to see you guys passed the Jamb exam. Well I am assuring u that since you could screw to pass through the bridge of Jamb, Post Ume will not be an impediment to you. So work harder and harder bcus myself, Davidgelrald and others were in your shoes last year and we made it. I believed that if we could make it, you can also make it, the past questions is out now you can buy and study them. So if u need any more information, you can contact me or Davidgelrald for me, here is my number. 07063441816 & 08183059470. I wish you all best of lucks. you shall share ur testimony with us when u are admitted. Bye for now. I remain my humble self comrade Al-Musty.
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Richardinho(m): 8:42am On Jun 25, 2013
Plz, wen is d pume?add me on 2go ...richardinho1
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
iv heard most of u guyz asking abt course combinations I.e subject u wuld write on ur post ume date.,..............I came across diz online n I fink it wuld be useful,......
every candidate is advised to identify and note
the
subjects combination for his/her chosen
course/
programme.
SAAT
School of Agriculture &
Agricultural Technology subject
combination
AET
Agric. Economics & Extension
Technology English Mathematics
Chemistry Biology
APT Animal Production English
Mathematics Chemistry Biology
CRP Crop Production English
FSN Food Science & Nutrition English
HRT Horticulture English Mathematics
Chemistry Biology
SSD Soil Science English Mathematics
Chemistry Biology
WAF
Water Resources, Aquaculture
& Fisheries Tech. English Mathematics
Chemistry Biology
SEET
School of Engineering and
Engineering Technology
ABE
Agricultural & Bioresources
Engineering English Mathematics
Chemistry Physics
CHE Chemical Engineering English
Mathematics Chemistry Physics
CIE Civil Engineering English
EEE Electrical/Electronics
Chemistry Physics
MEE Mechanical Engineering English
SET
School of Environmental
Technology
ARC Architecture English Mathematics
Chemistry Physics
BDT Building Technology English
ETM Estate Management English
Mathematics Geography Economics
QTS Quantity Surveying English
SVG Surveying & Geo-informatics
English Mathematics Geography Physics
URP Urban & Regional Planning English
Mathematics Geography Biology
SSSE
School of Science and
Science Education
BCH Biochemistry English Mathematics
Chemistry Biology
BIO Biology English Mathematics
Chemistry Biology
CHM Chemistry English Mathematics
Chemistry Physics
GRY Geography English Mathematics
Geography Physics
GEL Geology English Mathematics
Chemistry Physics
ITE
Industrial Technology
Education English Mathematics
Chemistry Physics
MAT Mathematics/Statistics English
MCB Microbiology English Mathematics
Chemistry Biology
PHY Physics English Mathematics
Chemistry Physics
EDB Biology Education English
Mathematics Biology Geography
EDC Chemistry Education English
EDG Geography Education English
EDM Mathematics Education English
EDP Physics Education English
Mathematics Physics Biology
SICT
School of Information and
Communication Technology
TME Telecommunication
Chemistry Physics
CPE Computer Engineering English
CPT Computer science English
CSS Cyber Security Science English
Mathematics Physics Biology
IMT
Information & Media
Technology English Mathematics Physics
Geography
LIT
Library Information
Technology English Mathematics Physics
Geography
SEMT
School of Entrepreneurship and
Management Technology
EBS
Entrepreneurship & Business
Studies English Mathematics Economics
Geography
PMT
Project Management
Economics Geography
TMT
Transport Management
Economics Geography
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by donab4uk: 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2013
I'm Abdullahi applyin 4 civil engr. pls wen is d post de form going 2 b out
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by MomohMustapha(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hello guys, be 55% for the post Jamb now bcus it may be coming up on 19 of July. So prepare harder. Wishing u all gud luck. It's me Al-Musty
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by MomohMustapha(m): 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hello guys, be 55% ready for the post Jamb now bcus it may be coming up on 19th of July. So prepare harder. Wishing u all gud luck. It's me Al-Musty
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Kekule11(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2013
Momoh Mustapha: Hello guys, be 55% ready for the post Jamb now bcus it may be coming up on 19th of July. So prepare harder. Wishing u all gud luck. It's me Al-Musty
,cn sme1 with 187 in jamb rite d pume
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Mayowa95(m): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
Momoh Mustapha: Hello guys, be 55% ready for the post Jamb now bcus it may be coming up on 19th of July. So prepare harder. Wishing u all gud luck. It's me Al-Musty
when will d post ume registratn start?
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
Mayowa95: when will d post ume registratn start?
no date fixed yet...
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
Kekule11: ,cn sme1 with 187 in jamb rite d pume
bro iv told u to concentrate on ur polythecnic f.u.t minna's minimum score for postume for jambite is 190
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by cjs10lib(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
after buying Jamb's DE form and completing all It's details, do I still need to buy any form from the school am applying to?
Re: FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here by Kekule11(m): 12:24am On Jun 28, 2013
Dj hack: bro iv told u to concentrate on ur polythecnic f.u.t minna's minimum score for postume for jambite is 190
,i didn't choose only futminna,i already av a chance f riting else where,just want 2 add futmx.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (233) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions / List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.