Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Why You Cant Succeed In This Life - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why You Cant Succeed In This Life (11607 Views)

Why Most Akwa Ibom Ladies Seem To Succeed In The "Marriage Market" / Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Cant Succeed In This Life by Chicolee(f): 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
@Okija. Thanks dearie. I had a good laugh ds nyt bcs of you *kisses*
Re: Why You Cant Succeed In This Life by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2013
Okija_juju: [b]Here is why I think you won’t succeed:

Reality Check #1: Juju is involved: Somebody in your family somewhere does not want you to progress so had tied your wealth and locked it inside an Alomo bitters bottle in the village.

You will need to fast for 3 days to break that curse. If symptoms persist after 3 days, consult your nearest native doctor..

Reality Check #2: A witch in your Village is using your picture as ceiling fan in her room: This is the reason for your near success syndrome. Every time it looks like something good wants to happen to you, it like one big breeze comes and blows it away.. That breeze is being generated by a witch in your village.. Solutions include Fasting, attending many crusades and drinking 2 teaspoons of annoiting oil 3 times daily for 2 years..

Reality Check #3: Your destiny is out of coverage area.. No matter how you try, you can never reach your destiny. Every call you make to your destiny, you only hear 'The destiny you are trying to reach is either switched off or out of coverage area', let me tell you now that you are suffering from what is known as 'NITEL DESTINY PALAVER', and until you change your destiny from Nitel to Glo or Etisalat, this problem is never going away.. How can your destiny still be landline when other peoples destiny is now on 4g.. Solution, change your network provider and watch your destiny move to the permanent site.

Reality Check #4: Bad Minsitry a.k.a Wrong Permanent site syndrome. Its like all your prayers to God either returns undelivered, enters spam mail or goes straight to trash. You might be suffering from bad ministry. If you have been attending a church where testimony is only like 2 persons in a montj, my brother, you need to move from that ministry, because thats not the permanent site for you.. I suggest you move. And when you get to the next ministry, check if they have the C-of-O before you settle there.

Reality Check #5: One Chance..  You have been in Malaysia or over 10 years and you still have not hammered, then you are suffering from one chance syndrome. It is better to deport yourself than to remain their. Solution, migrate from Malaysia to Indonesia. Keep doing this until you reach the permanent site.

Reality Check #6: Ogbange Spirit You make money but it disappears.. You just checked your balance now now at the ATM and its says you have 100 thousand Naira and when you pressed to withdraw 10 thousand naira, it says 'Inssfficient funds'. You have been writing JAMB for over 10 years now till the point that JAMB now sends your form to you pre-filled (all you need to do is sign) yet your cut off for 'Animal Husbandry' (which requires only a cut-off of 50 to gain admission) is always 49.99. You have been jobless for 15 years, and after passing the test and interview, doing medicals, on the day you are about to resume work at Savannah bank, you hear that CBN has closed the bank.. You are definitely suffering from Ogbanje spirit.. Solution, Nna I no know o!! You are on your own..

Conclusion

If you havent succeeded in life, its just because you havent succeeded in life.. #SIMPLE!

Their is no hard and fast rule to success. Dont let anyone decieve you. Some lazy people stumble upon success, many hardworkers still are not successful. Success does not come from spiritual sources either. If God threw down money from heaven, Prayer worriors will be the wealthiest people on earth. All you have to do is be focused in life. Have a dream, pursue the dream. Whilst pursuing that dream, stay sharp and be on the look out for an opportuinity that may come. Life is a risk and a gamble. Bill Gates took a risk by dropping out of school to pursue and uncertainty, today he is filthy rich, many others have also dropped out of the University to pursue a dream (that seemed fool proof then), Today! They have absolutely nothing. The kid who graduated with a third class from my graduating year today works with one of the biggest oil servicing companies in Nigeria and has racked up more experience points than his peers. Not all dreams will be achieved. Not all of us will be successful in life. What worked for Mr. A may not always work for Mr. B.

Whatever you do stay honest in your pursuit. Dont cheat anybody. Work hard. Stay focused, shy away from envy, Stay sharp, always have hope cos In the end, thats all we have..

#BestOfLuck.......

[/b]
You are so gonna make me bookmark this!!!

Hilarious n Educating
Re: Why You Cant Succeed In This Life by Niseamaka(m): 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
[quote author=Okija-juju:

Their is no hard and fast rule to success. Dont let anyone decieve you. Some lazy people stumble upon success, many hardworkers still are not successful. Success does not come from spiritual sources either. If God threw down money from heaven, Prayer worriors will be the wealthiest people on earth. All you have to do is be focused in life. Have a dream, pursue the dream. Whilst pursuing that dream, stay sharp and be on the look out for an opportuinity that may come. Life is a risk and a gamble. Bill Gates took a risk by dropping out of school to pursue and uncertainty, today he is filthy rich, many others have also dropped out of the University to pursue a dream (that seemed fool proof then), Today! They have absolutely nothing. The kid who graduated with a third class from my graduating year today works with one of the biggest oil servicing companies in Nigeria and has racked up more experience points than his peers. Not all dreams will be achieved. Not all of us will be successful in life. What worked for Mr. A may not always work for Mr. B.

Whatever you do stay honest in your pursuit. Dont cheat anybody. Work hard. Stay focused, shy away from envy, Stay sharp, always have hope cos In the end, thats all we have..

#BestOfLuck.......

[/b][/quote]

------------------------------------------------------------

The very best from the deity.
Re: Why You Cant Succeed In This Life by Petraman(m): 12:13am On Feb 05, 2013

Reality Check #1: Juju is involved: Somebody in your family somewhere does not want you to progress so had tied your wealth and locked it inside an Alomo bitters bottle in the village.

You will need to fast for 3 days to break that curse. If symptoms persist after 3 days, consult your nearest native doctor..

Reality Check #2: A witch in your Village is using your picture as ceiling fan in her room: This is the reason for your near success syndrome. Every time it looks like something good wants to happen to you, it like one big breeze comes and blows it away.. That breeze is being generated by a witch in your village.. Solutions include Fasting, attending many crusades and drinking 2 teaspoons of annoiting oil 3 times daily for 2 years..

Reality Check #3: Your destiny is out of coverage area.. No matter how you try, you can never reach your destiny. Every call you make to your destiny, you only hear 'The destiny you are trying to reach is either switched off or out of coverage area', let me tell you now that you are suffering from what is known as 'NITEL DESTINY PALAVER', and until you change your destiny from Nitel to Glo or Etisalat, this problem is never going away.. How can your destiny still be landline when other peoples destiny is now on 4g.. Solution, change your network provider and watch your destiny move to the permanent site.

Reality Check #4: Bad Minsitry a.k.a Wrong Permanent site syndrome. Its like all your prayers to God either returns undelivered, enters spam mail or goes straight to trash. You might be suffering from bad ministry. If you have been attending a church where testimony is only like 2 persons in a montj, my brother, you need to move from that ministry, because thats not the permanent site for you.. I suggest you move. And when you get to the next ministry, check if they have the C-of-O before you settle there.

Reality Check #5: One Chance..  You have been in Malaysia or over 10 years and you still have not hammered, then you are suffering from one chance syndrome. It is better to deport yourself than to remain their. Solution, migrate from Malaysia to Indonesia. Keep doing this until you reach the permanent site.

Reality Check #6: Ogbange Spirit You make money but it disappears.. You just checked your balance now now at the ATM and its says you have 100 thousand Naira and when you pressed to withdraw 10 thousand naira, it says 'Inssfficient funds'. You have been writing JAMB for over 10 years now till the point that JAMB now sends your form to you pre-filled (all you need to do is sign) yet your cut off for 'Animal Husbandry' (which requires only a cut-off of 50 to gain admission) is always 49.99. You have been jobless for 15 years, and after passing the test and interview, doing medicals, on the day you are about to resume work at Savannah bank, you hear that CBN has closed the bank.. You are definitely suffering from Ogbanje spirit.. Solution, Nna I no know o!! You are on your own..

Conclusion

If you havent succeeded in life, its just because you havent succeeded in life.. #SIMPLE!

#BestOfLuck.......

[/b]
I don't believe dat someone somewhere can use juju over you or can a witch bewitches you. It depend on your beleive.
Re: Why You Cant Succeed In This Life by TLore(m): 3:36am On Feb 05, 2013
OP, no be curse, but if you think like that, then you cannot succeed in this life. No be curse. Of course I will succeed, because I know I have a purpose to achieve in this life, and juju or not, God dey my side. So, I will succeed.

Proof? Take the many people who are household names who started out with almost nothing.

Success doesn't necessarily mean you are on TV or you make money or all that, it could be that in your area you are known as the go-to guy for anything, and success na journey, not a destination.
Re: Why You Cant Succeed In This Life by admindim: 7:06am On Feb 05, 2013
Point market value place

Pay after ur work have being done we offer home and office service repair of laptop,playstation2,3,psp,dvd,phones,tablets,ipad,software,games download on playstation 3,2,psp,pspgo pspvita installation,upgrade, within 24hrs u will get ur gadget be free from fake enginners and delay service within lagos only notice all phone comes with free charger original earphone ,screen protector case,body protector protector,16and32gig memory card free 1 month gurantee on our uk goods brandnew blackberry and laptops also available free blackberry subscribtion
Bold 5 48,500
Bold 1 15,000. Ping browse chat with ur blackberry,nokia. 3weeks with electricity travel mobile inverter charger available 2600mah,5000mah,10400mah
Bold 6 44,000
Bold 4 34,000. Bulk sms 80k persms
Bold 3 20,000
Bold 2 24,000. 10percent discount for resellers
Bb tour 13,500.
Curve 4 29,000. Htcpro 2 15k
Torch 3 32,000. Nokia x3 10k
Torch 1 32,000. Nokia e63 14k
Htc hd 2 30,000. Nokia e73 22k
Htc hd 7 32,000. Nokia e72 20k
Htc sense 38,000. Nokia e7 38k
Samsung s 25,000. Nokia e75 16k
Samsung s 2 52,000 nokia e71 15k
Samsung s 1 29,000.
Lg 3d 40,000
Htc hd desire 35,000
Htc hd 1 20,000
Htc g2 18,000
Htc mytouch 4g 22,000
Htc mytouch 3g 16,000
Laptop bulk sale 22,000 tested petitium m
Brand new laptop 70,000 hp
Bulk playstation 10,000
Bulk psp 16,000
We also offer prize research service stay in ur home and get d best prize for any product cars ,electronic,rent,products,service,repair,it.etc

Brandnew samsung galaxy tablet 7.0 inches 16gig 50,000 30pieces available
Our vision is to help people out of dispointment how to identify fake products
Charge ur blackberry,nokia,htc mini laptop 3weeks without electricity inverter mobile charger 5000mah 3,500,naira 10400mah 9,000 naira 2500mah 2,500naira

Screen,motherboard,original charger,battery also available .

Do u want to sell ur nigeria use car or u need one u can also contact us
Adress no,10 aroyewun street off oriola bus-stop alapere ketu lagos call 08166117634,08157669960 or mail
linkspoint@yahoo.com web site pointtrust..com

Internet marketing ,webdesign traning, and bulksms traning. Reach out ur products and services to thousand in nigeria
Re: Why You Cant Succeed In This Life by dayus12(f): 8:02am On Feb 05, 2013
[quote author=Okija_juju][b]Here is why I think you won’t succeed: Reality Check #1: Juju is involved: Somebody in your family somewhere does not want you to progress so had tied your wealth and locked it inside an Alomo bitters bottle in the village. You will need to fast for 3 days to break that curse. If symptoms persist after 3 days, consult your nearest native doctor.. Reality Check #2: A witch in your Village is using your picture as ceiling fan in her room: This is the reason for your near success syndrome. Every time it looks like something good wants to happen to you, it like one big breeze comes and blows it away.. That breeze is being generated by a witch in your village.. Solutions include Fasting, attending many crusades and drinking 2 teaspoons of annoiting oil 3 times daily for 2 years.. Reality Check #3: Your destiny is out of coverage area.. No matter how you try, you can never rea

u must be a commendian
Re: Why You Cant Succeed In This Life by nkemmu(f): 8:28am On Feb 05, 2013
[quote author=Okija_juju][b]Here is why I think you won’t succeed:

Conclusion

#BestOfLuck.......

Case closed.you've said it all bro.
Re: Why You Cant Succeed In This Life by surveycash(m): 9:12am On Feb 05, 2013

Conclusion

#BestOfLuck.......

[/b]

Seemingly right but jokingly scintillating...hilarious is the word grin grin
Re: Why You Cant Succeed In This Life by ojiefi: 9:44am On Feb 05, 2013
thank you. tot the same too.
Emylexray: Demoralizing and discouraging caption. It should be "tips on how to succeed"
Re: Why You Cant Succeed In This Life by Piro4rl(m): 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2013
u try sha!
Re: Why You Cant Succeed In This Life by omowaleola(f): 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
Okija_juju don steal d show o...
Re: Why You Cant Succeed In This Life by Tundeiab(m): 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2013
pak: This article is fantastic . . . .

One of my best read on Nairaland
one love my brother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Candle Light For The Dead, How Relevant? / Do You Consider Somalis Black? / If Nigeria Divide Today, Does Delta And Edo State Has A Place With Yoruba/igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.