Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? (29600 Views)

The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction / Why You Cant Succeed In This Life / Black Man Is Forced To Be Classified As White In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by adeokunade: 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
If you are to come to this life again, will you choose to be a black man?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Blakjewelry(m): 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
yea

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by am0s(m): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
m made of black
wetin wan make my skin dey like chinese pipu skin....wey dier intestine go dey show for body..
like gecko

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 3:34am On Sep 26, 2014
Honestly? With all of the added bullshit to the already stressful lives we live? No.

If I decide to come back as black - maybe a resident of one of those peaceful island countries.

Not African American or Afro [insert nationality], certainly not African. Yuck at being a Nigerian again.

But I am what I am and I have to make the most of it.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 3:46am On Sep 26, 2014
adeokunade: If you are to come to this life again, will you choose to be a black man?
Unfortunately we can't choose but we can choose to remain extra-ordinary and exemplary if we want to !!!

Black is beautiful but next time , I'm gonna choose Arab of Saudi or UAE remain a Prince and my blackDi:ck(I can't leave this behind lailai) grin

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 26, 2014
Yes i will,black is beautiful.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by adeokunade: 7:37am On Sep 26, 2014
Mrcdorv: Yes i will,black is beautiful.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Funjosh(m): 8:04am On Sep 26, 2014
adeokunade: If you are to come to this life again, will you choose to be a black man?

YES smiley wink

I dont for once envy the skin of white man abi na chinko skin u want make i choose

8 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Idrismusty97(m): 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yep! A million times!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by otijah(m): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
yes but totally not from nigeria may be SA

13 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Genes1s: 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sincerely no... Cos I luv "change"

14 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Heyliesha(m): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yas of cus

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by okotv(m): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
in times like this, see the question you are asking....black is beautiful sha

3 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by coolvitus(m): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Me NO

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by ibrews: 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hell no...that inferior race!!

8 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by tdayof(m): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
op! black n white! I won't face racism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by leonard509(m): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
NONSENSE QUESTION.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by drkay(m): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nop

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Princeadebayo1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yep ,so what?

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Decapo: 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
I love adventure...I wud come bck as white!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
Races I would like to come back as...

Blackman
Japanese
Probably a German
....That's all smiley

(And I would like to come back in the year 3900 ad...when we would be exploring the galaxy)

5 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Olayemie(m): 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
We are unique and we are great talented one but we don't believe in what we have... I proud to be a black man!!!!. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by kobonaire(m): 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
There's nothing wrong in reincarnating as a black person .... however there is EVERYTHING wrong in coming back as mr sagamite of NL grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Dahmum(f): 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hummm! Just a moment let me think abt dis more.

.....Still thinking dis tru.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Joshuadon: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
still tinking..........................
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by tikeh: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
Black yes White NO

3 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by hensben(m): 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yeah! definitely not from africa, nigeria precisely but i am proud to be a nigerian in this life.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Kayraph(m): 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes I could

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by jadano: 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by themejiwalker(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
i'll rather be a rich arab abeg grin grin

No time

6 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by yim(f): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yea but as one of those people in High places

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Igbos Migrated From Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife / 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition / Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.