Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Failed PHCN Reforms!!! Where Are The PRE-PAID Meters????? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failed PHCN Reforms!!! Where Are The PRE-PAID Meters????? (486 Views)

World Bank Gives Kachikwu Thumbs Up On NNPC Reforms / Provide Pre-paid Meters To Nigerians Now, FG Orders Discos / PHCN Pre-paid Maintenance Fees Are Illegal - NERC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Failed PHCN Reforms!!! Where Are The PRE-PAID Meters????? by subterfuge: 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2013
i live in suru lere LGA of lagos and i am toooo SAD to continue asking for prepaid meters year in year out without any inch of hope of receiving same from the '' Good jonathan Govt'' Is it not a shame that Jonathan Government is coniving with PHCN to swindle helpless nigerians of over N 1 trn by way of fraudulent PHCN billing system (manual and fraudulent system) said to be hugely supported by Goodluck. Do you need a fortune teller to tell you so??
Paid vagabonds and sycophants swarm arround Goodluck and cannot challenge him on this FAILED PHCN project. Instead the morons will prefere to engage me in useless arguments on this their mentor Jonathan is performing even more than OBAMA!!!
Re: Failed PHCN Reforms!!! Where Are The PRE-PAID Meters????? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2013
Bros cool down! he is on top of the situation.Thank God for free light o! i dey enjoy free light for my area no be small. grin grin
Re: Failed PHCN Reforms!!! Where Are The PRE-PAID Meters????? by Adurangba(f): 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2013
Nonsense.
Re: Failed PHCN Reforms!!! Where Are The PRE-PAID Meters????? by seanet01: 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2013
^^^^^
You hypocrite.
It will be nonsense to you PDP goons.
Get a life.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Security Operatives To Tap Phones, Track E-mail* / Presidency, South-south And Ijaw Hegemony / Pirates Kidnap 3 In Offshore Attack In N'delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.