Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Actress, Ini Edo Has A Message For People Who Hate Her Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Ini Edo Has A Message For People Who Hate Her Body (4175 Views)

12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out / Ini Edo Has A Fab Birthday Celebration Last Night , See Photos / Ini Edo Has Chest Hairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Ini Edo Has A Message For People Who Hate Her Body by Yeoal: 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2013

Re: Actress, Ini Edo Has A Message For People Who Hate Her Body by Jeel: 6:57pm On Feb 03, 2013
E no fine sef
Re: Actress, Ini Edo Has A Message For People Who Hate Her Body by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2013
like they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.mr a may see you and say you are stunningly beautiful while miss b may see you and say you are ugly,so miss ini be whoever you want to be stop giving into everybodys opinion of you,their opinion is not as important as what you feel because at the end of the day its your body and your life.as for haters,forget they exist,every human being on this planet earth has haters,no one is devoid of haters,so as long as you have friends you definetly must have haters,even jesus wasnt loved by everybody,obama isnt loved by every american,obasanjo isnt loved by every nigerian so,screw haters my sugar pie and be YOU
Re: Actress, Ini Edo Has A Message For People Who Hate Her Body by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
some girls don't know the difference between fat and curves embarassed
Re: Actress, Ini Edo Has A Message For People Who Hate Her Body by khukhi(f): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
Who hates HER body guys?
Re: Actress, Ini Edo Has A Message For People Who Hate Her Body by mruknaijaboy(m): 3:19am On Feb 04, 2013
which curves?? nigerian girls dont have a clue on what curves are lol, nigerian girls are 90% shapeless unfortunately

go to south africa or botswana, you will see what the definition of what curves are
Re: Actress, Ini Edo Has A Message For People Who Hate Her Body by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 04, 2013
not hating on her but she doesn't even have curves, she's plain shapeless, with folds and all that stuff...my dad saw her on TV one day and was like "who is this akpa garri?"..as in "who is this bag of garri?"...that's how fat she has become..
Re: Actress, Ini Edo Has A Message For People Who Hate Her Body by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 04, 2013
ItsModella: not hating on her but she doesn't even have curves, she's plain shapeless, with folds and all that stuff...my dad saw her on TV one day and was like "who is this akpa garri?"..as in "who is this bag of garri?"...that's how fat she has become..

Lmao@ all these old men with big mouth cheesy . She has lost weight though.
Re: Actress, Ini Edo Has A Message For People Who Hate Her Body by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 04, 2013
mruknaijaboy: which curves?? nigerian girls dont have a clue on what curves are lol, nigerian girls are 90% shapeless unfortunately

go to south africa or botswana, you will see what the definition of what curves are
Whether she's shapeless, bootyless, hipless, that's not the point. Point is she's not going to change her body just because people trash it. She's made a decision to accept herself with her folds, her tummy, her large arms and all, and she's asking the likes of yourself to deal with that coz she ain't changing herself for you. smiley
Re: Actress, Ini Edo Has A Message For People Who Hate Her Body by SlyIg(f): 10:57am On Feb 04, 2013
Whats that?
Re: Actress, Ini Edo Has A Message For People Who Hate Her Body by lindaflorence: 11:20am On Feb 04, 2013
must u show us this nonsense, this doesn't make front page plzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Actress, Ini Edo Has A Message For People Who Hate Her Body by pinky21(f): 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
She has a nc uplook. I don't jst like her long arse. Y is it nt round?
Re: Actress, Ini Edo Has A Message For People Who Hate Her Body by khukhi(f): 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2013
pinky21: She has a nc uplook. I don't jst like her long arse. Y is it nt round?

grin grin ...wish I could see that not so round arse.
Re: Actress, Ini Edo Has A Message For People Who Hate Her Body by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2013
pinky21: She has a nc uplook. I don't jst like her long arse. Y is it nt round?
You want it to be round so that?
Re: Actress, Ini Edo Has A Message For People Who Hate Her Body by esther1994(f): 3:31pm On May 17, 2015
Re: Actress, Ini Edo Has A Message For People Who Hate Her Body by esther1994(f): 3:38pm On May 17, 2015
not hating on her but she doesn't even have curves, she's plain shapeless, with folds and all that stuff...my dad saw her on TV one day and was like "who is this akpa garri?"..as in "who is this bag of garri?"...that's how fat she has become..

Your dad must b very funny@ his old age.

(1) (Reply)

G-wagon Fever: In One Week,three Celebrities Show Off Their G Wagon(photos) / Instagram User Blasts Peter Okoye's Wife Lola Omotayo,Calls Her A 'Witch'(pics) / Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.