Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,108 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter (4179 Views)

Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak / Taju Found By Funmi Awelewa. Pictured With His Father And Family / Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by confamgist237: 1:21pm On May 15, 2016
Lets just say the father comes from a family with a rare gift of good hair and he's passed it to his daughter. The father, Benny Harlem is an artist based in New York. His love for daughter Jaxyn is unique.

See more pics @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/05/check-out-natural-hair-on-this-father.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by confamgist237: 1:21pm On May 15, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

like father like daughter grin grin

SEE MORE EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/05/check-out-natural-hair-on-this-father.html

Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by cruzita(f): 1:24pm On May 15, 2016
shocked. Jehovah!!!!! see hair wey I dey suffer dey find,na wetin one man gather
Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by confamgist237: 1:27pm On May 15, 2016
grin grin
Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 15, 2016
chisos!!!
Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by Pamelayoung: 1:32pm On May 15, 2016
What's this? shocked
Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by optional1(f): 1:36pm On May 15, 2016
cruzita:
shocked. Jehovah!!!!! see hair wey I dey suffer dey find,na wetin one man gather

not only 1 one man oooo but one man nd em pikin gather am. Weytin we go do than tnk God 4 d one we get.
Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by nikkypearl(f): 1:36pm On May 15, 2016
speechless
Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 15, 2016
My hair is longer than this now!!!!!
Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by confamgist237: 1:56pm On May 15, 2016
folksync:
My hair is longer than this now!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by frostland(m): 1:56pm On May 15, 2016
som of the pic shift my eyes to him cucumber menh d guy is also blessed below

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by talktonase(m): 1:58pm On May 15, 2016
the picture with white shorts hmmmmm....he will be a product of envy by black women.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by yellowbeauty(f): 2:03pm On May 15, 2016
the man gather am everywhere.... they are so endowed

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 15, 2016
[quote author=confamgist237 post=45642222][/quote]

undecided
Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by pretydiva(f): 5:53pm On May 15, 2016
D last pics tho shocked. I cover my eyes wit d blood of jesus
Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 15, 2016
Confession: Me I no see any hair o, na only the down below my eyes dey see. lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by chrisbaby24(m): 6:07pm On May 15, 2016
D man gather abegii...!!!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by MzOnajin1(f): 7:18pm On May 15, 2016
Hmmm, Re u guys seeing wt m seeing? This is huge and serious

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by omotroyz(m): 7:26pm On May 15, 2016
frostland:
Lolz. confirm mata
Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by Chuksemi(m): 7:33pm On May 15, 2016
The guy good. Up above and down below.

Leave my grammar. Blame my signature.
Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by gbadexy(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2016
Enypie:
Confession: Me I no see any hair o, na only the down below my eyes dey see. lipsrsealed
As hair cover the whole screen reach shocked
Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by nuelzy: 8:28pm On May 15, 2016
sexually endowed....
Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 15, 2016
what the h***
Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 15, 2016
gbadexy:

As hair cover the whole screen reach shocked

wink
Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by Arielle: 10:13pm On May 15, 2016
Hubba hubba!!!!!!
Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by mrhansome12(m): 11:50pm On May 15, 2016
Una don leave hair turn to his below na spoiled kids full here
Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by wittyt98(m): 12:18am On May 16, 2016
frostland:
I think say na only me see that thing grin grin grin .... buh guy I day suspect you .. u be gay
Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by wittyt98(m): 12:20am On May 16, 2016
Enypie:

Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by Favolly(f): 11:23am On May 16, 2016
Just give me one third of that mane cry

#sigh
Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by Nobody: 11:55am On May 16, 2016
Looks like the man is gay.
Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by Mykelking007: 1:14pm On May 16, 2016
Mehn... I no get dt much hair... But d nigga is blessed below like me wink smiley smiley
Re: Check Out The Natural Hair On This Father And Daughter by frostland(m): 8:53pm On May 16, 2016
wittyt98:

I think say na only me see that thing grin grin grin .... buh guy I day suspect you .. u be gay
Na watin carry ur eyes go der u Na badoo

(1) (2) (Reply)

LOL: See What Happen When You Eat Yoruba Stew For The First Time (photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Finally Gets Married / Hiptv Presenter, Victoria Eze, Shows Off Her Smashing Bikini Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.