Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Share Certificates - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Share Certificates (4860 Views)

My Access Bank Shares Certificates / How Long Does It Take To Get Share Certificates? / Intercontinental Bank Share Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Certificates by formunt(m): 8:43am On Mar 08, 2008
Fidelity bank, refused to do allottments, and as a result no certificates
Nahco , no certicates already made allotments
Costain , no allottment and no certifictes
Dangote Flour, allottments but no certificates

Friends do you have any information to suppoert me?
Thanks
Re: Share Certificates by yahyadabo: 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2008
HEY PAL GO PICK YOUR DANGOTE FLOUR SHARE CERTIFICATE IN YOUR POST OFFICE BOX ALTERNATIVELY IF YOU ARE RESIDING IN LAGOS YOU CAN AS WELL VISIT THE COMPANY REGISTRARS TO PICK YOUR OWN CERTIFICAE IF IT HAS NOT BEEN SENT, I HAVE RECEIVED MINE LAST WEEK.
Re: Share Certificates by formunt(m): 12:44am On Mar 09, 2008
formunt:

Fidelity bank refused to do allotments, and  as a result  no certificates.
Nahco no certificates, already made allotments.
Costain   no allotments, no certificates.
Dangote Flour  allottments but no certificates.

Friends do you have any information to support me?
Thanks.

Re: Share Certificates by edwardaigb: 3:23am On Mar 09, 2008
formunt:

I'm surprise you are taking of Dangote Flour, mine have been credited into my cscs account over 3 weeks ago and have collected and spent my returned money over 3 weeks ago. go and do the same.
Re: Share Certificates by ASL33: 9:33am On Mar 09, 2008
I bought first bank and Wapco for over a year now but have not receieved any cert. Am thinking of selling Wapco as its not doing well.
OandO is the bump now looking to buy that anytime.
Re: Share Certificates by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2008
I am also looking for info on the following certificates:

First Bank
Access Bank
NAHCO
PHB
Skye Shelter Fund

Has anybody received the share certificates and/or returned money for any of the above-listed POs?

Cheers

Kunlef
Re: Share Certificates by babycool(f): 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2008
Pls is that for bank PHB out?
Re: Share Certificates by atilla(m): 11:18am On Mar 13, 2008
Ive seen the certificates for Dangote Flour, Nahco and First bank

i Believe Skye shelter, Access and FCMB should be posting certificates soon

Cashcraft bedrock and Anchor Fund released their allotment results in the punch newspaper yesterday, they were partly suscribed (none was over 40%) so i believe they should start sending certs/slips by two-three weeks time.

thats all the information that I have.
Re: Share Certificates by funmeme(f): 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2008
i have not seen my first bank, fidelity and international brewries certificate any information pls
Re: Share Certificates by 9jarocks(m): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2008
I haven't received my Dangote Flour ,First Bank & International Brewies certificate too but i've gotten the returned money for Dangote flour & International brewies.

So i await the certificates

Please keep me posted

[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Share Certificates by formunt(m): 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2008
zenith
fidelity
costain
are doing nothing to keep us happy,do you have any information
Re: Share Certificates by atilla(m): 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2008
Allotment results for FBN heritage fund and bago are already out

Ive received my cert for FCMB and international breweries last week.

Certificates for NAHCO , Japaul AND Access ARE being posted meaning it can take time before it reaches you depending on what method they use and how far you live. I know international breweries used DHL so most people are recieving theirs faster than others.

Take care of urselves.
Re: Share Certificates by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 28, 2008
Help help help help help OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Someone help me with Nacho shares, I bought a shares of 5,000 UNIT but to my surprise, I got a certificate of 750unit. So I went to City Security Limited to make complain and I was told that refund of my money has been send to FCMB, when I got to Fcmb they told me they never recieve anything from Nacho shares offer. If anyone knows anything about this please help out alright. Thanks
Re: Share Certificates by atilla(m): 8:34am On Mar 28, 2008
Edwardd who did you submit your Nahco application to - avstock broker or a bank?

Make sure you go there or phone and ask if your returned cheque is with them.
Re: Share Certificates by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2008
Thanks pal , I bought it from FCMB BANK. And I was told that there is nothing from Nacho when I went there on tuesday. If anyone knows about this, I will appreciate it if you can enlighten on how to go get my money from there.
Re: Share Certificates by columbus71(m): 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2008
i have recieved my Dangote flour mill shares certificate, 1st bank certificate only japaul and access Bank had refuse to send to me my certificates
Re: Share Certificates by annagra: 2:34am On Mar 31, 2008
hi Guys, I live abroad but I heard from my contact in Nigeria that my First Bank share cert has arrived - Does anyone know if the Fidelity ones are out yet?  Also I am new in this shares business- could anyone please shed light on how i can get all the share certificates put on to the CSCS as i heard that share certificates will be obsolete as from December 2008.
Re: Share Certificates by adewaleafolabi(m): 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2008
So has anyone received their japul certificate ?
Re: Share Certificates by NaijaEcash(m): 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2008
I have not heard anything about FIRST BANK. Has anyone in the house received his/her certificate?
Re: Share Certificates by cbjonstage(m): 10:54am On Apr 02, 2008
I WONDER ALL D DELAY FOR MY PERSONAL NAHCO CERTIFICATE.

Nairalanders, kindly assist me with their (NAHCO) email address or possibly postal address cos d connection speed is not high to open dia website easily. i just wanna write them on this concerning mine. d people i bought dis 2gether had receive dia cert sealed. im running out of patience. PLS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Share Certificates by atilla(m): 10:18am On Apr 03, 2008
@naijaecash
contact your stockbroker or bank you submitted your form. It might be with them, otherwise it would have been posted now to the address you filled on form

@cbjonstage
Address 2nd Floor, Primrose Towers, 17 Tinubu Street, , Lagos , Lagos
http://www.firstcitygroup.com/newfcmb/affiliates.asp?id=3
email registrar@firstcitygroup.com

@ANNAGRA
you will need to open an account with stock brokers and then when they open CSCS account for you u give the certs to them. CSCS is an account that will keep your shares in electronic form instead of paper certs.

@edward
maybe the cheque is still in the post to you. if The returned cheque should be with the receiving agents if not then its probly being/been posted to u or address.
Re: Share Certificates by reed: 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2008
Adewaleafolabi,
I bought 66,000 units of japaul oil and have gotten my certificate.
Re: Share Certificates by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2008
Hi All,

Can someone tell me the name and address of the registrars for the following pulic offers?

First Bank
NAHCO
Access Bank
Bank PHB
Skye Shelter Fund

Also, does anyone know if the share certificates for Access Bank, Bank PHB and Skye Shelter Fund are out?
Re: Share Certificates by 9cent(m): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2008
hi everyone, please does anybody have an idea of access bank certificate is out already? cuz im still expecting mine . god bless.
Re: Share Certificates by 9cent(m): 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2008
hi everyone, please does anybody have an idea if access bank certificate is out already? cuz im still expecting mine yet. god bless.
Re: Share Certificates by algood(f): 5:38am On Apr 15, 2008
hi everyone,
please i have not gotten my certificate for dangote flours.

please i dont have a cscs account, is it possible for my allotment to be paid in my current account i filled in the form, or is it a must i have to open a cscs account.

please for anyone outside the country and investing in stocks in Nigeria, how best can i go about it.

Thanks
Re: Share Certificates by eudio(f): 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2008
hi Guys, I live abroad but I heard from my contact in Nigeria that my First Bank share cert has arrived - Does anyone know if the Fidelity ones are out yet? Also I am new in this shares business- could anyone please shed light on how i can get all the share certificates put on to the CSCS as i heard that share certificates will be obsolete as from December 2008.

DO U HAVE A CSCS ACCOUNT? COS IF U DO, U WOULDNT HAVE TO BOTHER ABT SHARE CERTIFICATES.
ALL THEY NEED DO IS CREDIT UR ACCOUNT WITH THE UNITS OF SHARES ALLOTED TO U.
Re: Share Certificates by eudio(f): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2008
naijaEcash,

my firstbank shares was credited to my cscs a/c like three or four months ago.

i guess the physical certificates should be ready by now, for those that need certificates
Re: Share Certificates by Agbo2(m): 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2008
Am yet to receive my First Bank Certificates too!!

av been thinking of visiting the registrars but too busy.

is there any risk

what do I do??
Re: Share Certificates by algood(f): 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2008
hi all

please i learn that dangote flour made some refund based on being overpriced and allotment as been done.

can someone enlighten me on what is happening, though i have told my folks who i asked to hep monitor to check out for me.

Thanks.
Re: Share Certificates by ludhenry: 1:17am On Apr 19, 2008
i have not gotten my dangote flour certificate and baggo certificate. how do i locate the registrar of dangote?
Re: Share Certificates by columbus71(m): 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2008
i have recieved my Dangote flour cert, my Japaul cert (but my address was miss spelled), my 1st bank cert. awaiting for access Bank.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Has Finally Happened, MMM Freezes All Old Mavros / MMM Just Matched Me To Pay People. / CBN Covid 19 Loan, Household And SME Approved Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.