Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

My Access Bank Shares Certificates - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Access Bank Shares Certificates (2395 Views)

Wema Bank Shares / Looking For A Reliable Stockbroker To Help Sell My Access Bank Shares / Zenith Bank Shares Offer: Opportunity Or Hype? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Access Bank Shares Certificates by KGREAT(m): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2009
Please I need the assistance of Nigerians to help me to get my Shares Certificates of[b] Access Bank shares [/b] that I bought During Public offer Two years ago. Up till now I have not been able to get mine. Last year October I was at the port Harcourt branch of access  bank at Olu-Obasanjo they asked me to fill a form and to swear affidavit that I have not received it, I did it and they asked me to check back two months from then, I went back in Dec,2008.Again they gave me another Form to fill and to check back in Februrary, 2009 .I was there in February this year No shares certificate still .Just last week, July 28, 2009 I was there at Olu-Obasanjo, they are telling me again to fill another form Please Nigerian Help out! My e-mail address in kunlegreat@yahoo.com
Re: My Access Bank Shares Certificates by atilla(m): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2009
Hi Kgreat,
sorry about your problem.

The first thing u need to do is to go where u submitted the form and money for the offer and ask for it.

If you have no luck with that the second thing method is what you have been doing although you should have collected a photocpy of the form (indemnity form) so that the bank will have proof of the date and documents they collected from you.

What I would say now is contact access banks investor relations department directly by email investorrelations@accessbankplc.com
Their registrars website is http://www.unitedsecuritieslimited.com/ Tel: 2712117 info@unitedsecuritieslimited.com

goodluck and let us know how it goes.
Re: My Access Bank Shares Certificates by Oluschenco(m): 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2009
And my wema too, please i need the email address of wema bank
Re: My Access Bank Shares Certificates by atilla(m): 9:41am On Aug 14, 2009
Wema registrars

A.G Leventis Building 42/43 Marina, Lagos; I think their numbers are (01) 7732181 and 2666778.

goodl uck

(1) (Reply)

Can I Invest In Bitcoin With 5,000 Naira? / Gone / Become A Bet9ja Agent And Make Up To #350,000 Every Month!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.