Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Do You Know That Nairaland Is Worth Over $2million? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Know That Nairaland Is Worth Over $2million? (638 Views)

I Thought That Nairaland Was Hacked Few Minutes Ago. Screenshot. / Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That Nairaland Is Worth Over $2million? by gree212: 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2013
I said do you know, not do you care, neither did I ask if it puts food on your table grin tongue...
I went to do my usual amebo when I came across freewebsitereport. I was checking how much some reputable sites in Nigeria are worth. Nairaland is the only Nigerian owned social website that is worth millions of dollars at the moment, 314,560,000 shocked shocked shocked shocked Naira to be precise and its still increasing. Over the past year, it showed 1.29% increase in growth, with over 899,428 page views in a day. Its estimated worth in February is $2.2Million.
Read more....http://giftemezu..com
Re: Do You Know That Nairaland Is Worth Over $2million? by ohisola(f): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2013
Dats cool. And if its true Seun where my share of d mony cos I contribute too
Re: Do You Know That Nairaland Is Worth Over $2million? by hrmkz: 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2013
Congrat Seun, this is just the begining.
A lesson to us all, we can make it in Nigeria despite the odds.

(1) (Reply)

Discovered - Dog that has a Human Face / US Shopkeeper Scoops $338m (n53.4bn) Powerball Lottery Prize / True Fact About Women's Age :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.