Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly (1590 Views)

How Many People Noticed That Nairaland Went Offline Today / I Thought That Nairaland Was Hacked Few Minutes Ago. Screenshot. / Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2012
Seun, your website these days is so dead right now. many people have left, the topic are such a drag, your mods suckass and the whole website is a ghost of its former self. i was once addicted to this site but nowadays, i just log in like once a week to see if there is any breaking news.

You meddler, you see how you have ruined ur site with you high-handed mods, never-ending upgrades and general wickedness? get ready to close this site in a years time cos your clock is already ticking.

sad

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly by ijebabe: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly by SisiKill1: 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2012
Re: Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

living in denial
Re: Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly by SisiKill1: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2012
Re: Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly by tpia5: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2012
lmao
Re: Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly by OldHag: 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2012
Whacha talkin bout dying, its been dead and buried, dead, dead, dead I tell ya! Now we can chillax cool
Re: Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly by Odunnu: 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2012
I try to avoid threads as this but lemme say a thing and move on.
In life, nothing is constant. Learn to move with change.
You may have been addicted to NL as a student with lesser responsibility than a full grown man that you are with a full time job, a wife and heavier responsibilites.
Has it also occured to you that stuff that piqued your interest two years ago are no longer 'it' for you now.
In life, there's always a movement. People going in and some more coming out.
Its same way with NL.
I think and advise that while you critise, learn to abstain for 'hate' words. 'Twill seem like you are a hater.

7 Likes

Re: Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2012
pDude: Seun, your website these days is so dead right now. many people have left, the topic are such a drag, your mods suckass and the whole website is a ghost of its former self. i was once addicted to this site but nowadays, i just log in like once a week to see if there is any breaking news.

You meddler, you see how you have ruined ur site with you high-handed mods, never-ending upgrades and general wickedness? get ready to close this site in a years time cos your clock is already ticking.

sad
Oga pDude wetin happen na. Eventhough i agree with you to some extent but you don't have to be this heavy handed on Oga Seun na. grin I guess Nairaland is now experiencing the peoples revolt since the OWNER and his MODS have decided to show members little respect. I guess those that have made the site what it is today are now turning against it.
My two cents Oga Seun. It's all about R.E.S.P.E.C.T. *1 ban equals a slap in the face*
wink

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly by VoodooDoll(m): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2012
Bad belle is not good oh....
Re: Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly by ektbear: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2012
Doesn't seem to be factually true.
Re: Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly by Epalos: 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2012
pDude: Seun, your website these days is so dead right now. many people have left, the topic are such a drag, your mods suckass and the whole website is a ghost of its former self. i was once addicted to this site but nowadays, i just log in like once a week to see if there is any breaking news.

sad
Thanks to people like you!

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2012
VoodooDoll: Bad belle is not good oh....
Is it not good that he makes his bad belle openly known?
Re: Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly by tchaik(m): 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2012
@OP, are you the owner of Nairaland?
How does Nairaland's performance take any skin off your back?
Why you come dey take panadol ontop another persin headache?
If you do not like it again(and I seriously doubt that cos you are still here),you know what to do; COMOT. Abi Seun put gun for your head?
Na wah for some ppel shaaa
By the way, why you dey winch Mr. Seun? Today wey be his Birthday?
I PRAY THAT YOU WILL BE ALIVE TO SEE NAIRALAND RUBBING SHOULDERS WITH FACEBOOK! AMEN

#DO NOT HATE; APPRECIATE

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2012
You may want to explore other sections. I think you have just out grown you usual boards!

1 Like

Re: Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly by esere826: 1:23am On Jul 18, 2012

sad

Naaa, its not dying my friend (at least not yet). U're just outgrowing most of the contents that thrilled you previously, and this is only natural.

I no go into much story, if not i for yab Seun join dis gist (in a constructive way sha)

Im just be like how u love ur babe, but the first encounter thrill don dey wear off.

As NL don benefit u well, well wen u be small pikin, its time to give back to d new comers and also utilize it properly. What u probably should be doing now is leading/opening new threads to push ur way of thinking to others (if na better thinking sha), and helping folks wit better information so as to edify dem (praise d lord). U probably cld also use this forum to network offline with folks that are heading in ur same destination.

So dude, NL aint dying, but a part of u is. Let go, and like the phoenix, strike out with the new u wink

1 Like

Re: Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly by manny4life(m): 2:12am On Jul 18, 2012

sad

Nairaland resident analyst... grin grin grin

NL is not dying but tryna survive the recession, as soon as recession is over, is back to business as usual. smiley smiley smiley

On the real, NL is just there, it's just like a pool of water, it's just there - no addition nor subtraction, but like a pool IF UNCLEANED reeks of dirt, stink and decay, so is NL, you see different things everyday. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I once felt like that beginning of the year, I only checked up NL about once a week, but now, things have changed.
Re: Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly by OAM4J: 2:30am On Jul 18, 2012
@OP

The irony of your claim is that the traffic to Nairaland is even much more better than it used to be

Some might leave for one reason or the other, but the reality is that they are being replaced by many more.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly by ektbear: 4:32am On Jul 18, 2012
i suspect that seun is making money hand over fist from his adverts

Probably alexa or something will track how much traffic this site has received over time?
Re: Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 18, 2012
While I am fighting my addiction to Nairaland, someone is predicting its demise. It's strange.
I wish I could just visit the site once a week.

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 18, 2012
OAM4J: @OP

The irony of your claim is that the traffic to Nairaland is even much more better than it used to be

Some might leave for one reason or the other, but the reality is that they are being replaced by many more.

really? oya gimme the link to the traffic statistics
Re: Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 18, 2012

sad

Bro, wot poo did u smoke this morning!! Must be conc!!! Pass on d recipe!!! Gaddammit!
Long live Nairaland!!! cheesy
Re: Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly by Freiburger(m): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2012
VoodooDoll: Bad belle is not good oh....
15 Likes
Re: Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly by Freiburger(m): 10:10am On Jul 18, 2012
As one of the moderators here, i'll acknowledge some critics and accept it as a challenge, but some people 's comment here is simply a disgrace.
Re: Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly by Skywalker5(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2012

sad

Bad belle. Hater
Re: Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly by iykescream: 11:53am On Jul 18, 2012
Odunnu: I try to avoid threads as this but lemme say a thing and move on.
In life, nothing is constant. Learn to move with change.
You may have been addicted to NL as a student with lesser responsibility than a full grown man that you are with a full time job, a wife and heavier responsibilites.
Has it also occured to you that stuff that piqued your interest two years ago are no longer 'it' for you now.
In life, there's always a movement. People going in and some more coming out.
Its same way with NL.
I think and advise that while you critise, learn to abstain for 'hate' words. 'Twill seem like you are a hater.
inasmuch as i do not agree wit poster's choice of words,i'l admit that he has a pt.i just started a thread now b4 i saw this 1.i'v considerd what u wrote but i believe that most old timers dat made nl tick hav all left xcept 4 few.sorry i 4got 2 add ur name in nl hall of famaers in my thread

(1) (Reply)

25 Things That Sound Too Crazy To Be True (but They Are!) / If A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words, This One's Worth A Million / Man Cuts Open Snake's Belly,you Won't Believe What He Saw Inside..(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.