Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

"Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi (33413 Views)

Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) / Onazi Ogenyi Praying At TB Joshua's Prayer Mountain / Ogenyi Onazi Reading Newspaper At A Vendor's Stand (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Ogojohn(m): 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
executinal: Yeah T.B made the guy what he is today. He sponsored the guy to various club in Europe for trial including Chelsea, before he finally made it to Lazio.

He deserve to shout out to his spiritual father, is not easy.

UP KESHI, UP SUPER EAGLES AND UP NIGERIA cool cool cool cool
YOU HAVE A VERY SHARP MEANING. I CAN REMEMBER THAT NAME NOW. WAS WONDERING WHERE I HEARD THAT NAME BEFORE. THAT COULD BE A GOOD OMEN. I BELIEVE IN HIS MINISTRY.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
executinal: Yeah T.B made the guy what he is today. He sponsored the guy to various club in Europe for trial including Chelsea, before he finally made it to Lazio.

He deserve to shout out to his spiritual father, is not easy.
i know d man(Tb Joshua) sponsors a lot of footballers, students, comedians and the rest.......onazi must hv been overjoyed

i love Tb Joshua too, i have to commend that guy for the numerous charity works he undertakes in Nigeria. i wonder when Nigeria will give Tb Joshua credit for his good works.

4 Likes

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
The eagles won through hardwork and that is what gave them success.I don't believe in those prophecy stuff !
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by coogar: 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2013
tb joshua predicted his debut goal for the super eagles against venezuela in november. maybe the spiritualist had predicted the outcome of this match to him and onazi is just saluting his pastor!

all i am just asking for is they should bring that cup home - he can marry tb joshua after that with their bromance!
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by andyanders: 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2013
T.B Joshua, I love you too because you have given life to people and Onazi is who he is today because a helping hand was extended to him to become who he is government could have done for him and Sani Emmanuel.
T. B Joshua is a gift from God to us and mankind. You can say anything about him, but he is a True Prophet of God. QED

9 Likes

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Chanchit: 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2013
zumarock8: with or without T.B We will win the cup
like if u beive

For your mind u don make sense, thats why you are asking us to like abi..? You better leave those "like" plea on Fb.

1 Like

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by holyvirgin: 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2013
frosbel: false prophets and their followers, they never disappoint smiley
Bad belle, d only thing you know how to do is condemn... Have a positive mind so that u won't die early as a result of hate for people of God... Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2013
TB joshua has been the Mr octopus of Nigeria Football,nawa ooo,even if na juju,d guy dey try Oooo.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by jamp: 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2013
And so what! T.B Joshua can only predict what will happen but cannot change It.maybe he saw that Nigeria will win d game and that's it. Wheather he saw it or not, it has been written that Nigeria will win d game.

What's d big deal
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by clemmonce(m): 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2013
na lie
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2013
Nairaland=info:

u are right. Itz a fact that T.B had 3 playa$ in the 2009 unda 17 squad
fact my brother, FACT!!
5much: he was showing appreciation, T.B Joshua helped him a lot.
GBAM!!
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Onlinebiz2012: 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2013
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by azeeza(f): 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2013
Ask Onazi lol

SIRCONFIDENCE: Has he prophesied anything in regard with super eagles' triumph @ Afcon ?
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Lovine: 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2013
Lovine: with or without T.B We will win the cup
like if u beive

MOUTHEEEE what was your prediction before the match?
When? where?
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by timilehin007(m): 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2013
Pizzanatty: Love or no love...whts important is....we don win oooooo..

Bt wait am i on frontpage and second 2 comment,plssss reply me?
Actually you are sixth to comment
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2013
Built2last: Why is that man linked to many footballers?
he sponsored their career, he did what the Nigerian govt refused to provide for prospective footballers. In addition, his prayers and prophesies for super eagles. Tb Joshua is also from Nigeria, does that explain why?
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Mehiedu(m): 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2013
jamp: And so what! T.B Joshua can only predict what will happen but cannot change It.maybe he saw that Nigeria will win d game and that's it. Wheather he saw it or not, it has been written that Nigeria will win d game.

What's d big deal

Prayers changes things,get that into your empty skull.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by executinal(m): 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2013
What is it with NL this days? can't you guys read. The title said Onazi shout out to T.B and people is already condemning the Prophet that he predict this or that.

NL read before you comment, not rushing for first to comment RUBBISH angry

1 Like

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by tommykiwi(m): 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2013
How are we sure his TB Joshua he called? Did you guys hears his voice....? Nigerians and their thinking....HISS
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Unik2me: 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2013
There are three categories of people on earth. Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder and talk about what is happening: T.B Joshua is making things happen on earth here, pls you critics what are you doing?
In him I see practical Christainity.
Gentle men and ladies, Judges and critics; pls between T.b Joshua and whoever is ur spiritual director, who has affected humanity most?

4 Likes

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by bosun11(m): 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2013
Shollypopz:
fact my brother, FACT!!

GBAM!!
Shikena !
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Mehiedu(m): 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2013
alpha conde: T B joshua has been praying with them and its obvious how well d prayers are working

Thank you so much for this comment,nothing works wonders like prayers.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by mimifonwon(f): 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2013
Am surprised all you so called soccer super fans dont know that onazi Nigerian club My People, which was established by Nigerian Pastor T.B. Joshua for the purpose of promoting talented young footballers. So for giving him the chance to play and make a success of himself, and plus his a father figure to him, wouldnt you say i love you to a man that picked you up from nothing and gave you a chance, I would, i dont know about you all... Shows most of you guys only know trivial crap!!

5 Likes

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by onatisi(m): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2013
something i dont understand is why is tb joshua predictions always mentioned AFTER and not BEFORE something happens most especially in football matters?

1 Like

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Ninilowo(m): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2013
Onazi is one of T.B Joshua's boys rite from Yemi Tella time in Golden Eaglets.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by otokx(m): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2013
but the camera did not capture his voice na, was even wondering if he wanted to kiss the camera, una don start again o, una for wait make the cup reach 9ja first na.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by jamp: 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2013
Mehiedu:

Prayers changes things,get that into your empty skull.

Chinedu, tell me any prediction he has changed.
So u are saying we lost d match but he prayed n nigeria won.

See ur life
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2013
mimifonwon: Am surprised all you so called soccer super fans dont know that onazi Nigerian club My People, which was established by Nigerian Pastor T.B. Joshua for the purpose of promoting talented young footballers. So for giving him the chance to play and make a success of himself, and plus his a father figure to him, wouldnt you say i love you to a man that picked you up from nothing and gave you a chance, I would, i dont know about you all... Shows most of you guys only know trivial crap!!

Tell them Mimi, preach sis!!
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by coogar: 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2013
otokx: but the camera did not capture his voice na, was even wondering if he wanted to kiss the camera, una don start again o, una for wait make the cup reach 9ja first na.

can't you lip read? he said so three times!!!
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by texazzpete(m): 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: .let me sternly one u.that u don't believe in the ministry of a prophet doesn't make him fake.secondly,d bible warns u not to insult God's annointed or anyone in any instituted religious positions whether u believe they do God's will or not.remember.Jesus did not for once talk anyhow or call the Pharisees names even though he didn't believe in dr message.

See how terrible you fake Christians are? See how blind a deluded you 'Pastor Worshippers' are?

Matthew 23: 13

13 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to. [14]

15 [b]“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites!
You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

16 “Woe to you, blind guides! You say, ‘If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gold of the temple is bound by that oath.’ 17 You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred? 18 You also say, ‘If anyone swears by the altar, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gift on the altar is bound by that oath.’ 19 You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar that makes the gift sacred? 20 Therefore, anyone who swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it. 21 And anyone who swears by the temple swears by it and by the one who dwells in it. 22 And anyone who swears by heaven swears by God’s throne and by the one who sits on it.

29 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. 30 And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31 So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started!

33 “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell? 34 Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 35 And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36 Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.

You NEED to read the Bible more instead of bootlicking.

1 Like

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Dignitary: 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life / Google Celebrates Sam Okwaraji's Posthumous Birthday With Doodle (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Burundi: Player Rating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.