Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

How To Get Dedicated Virtual Private Network (VPN)/USA IP For Your Paypal Acct - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Dedicated Virtual Private Network (VPN)/USA IP For Your Paypal Acct (2333 Views)

Drop All Ur Paypal Acct Related Issues/Queries In Here & Get It Solved/Answered / Here Is How To Withdraw Money From Ur Banned/Limited Paypal Acct 2 Ur Naija Bank / Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Dedicated Virtual Private Network (VPN)/USA IP For Your Paypal Acct by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2013
You should know that for you to open USA Paypal Account by yourself,you need:

1.USA Virtual bank account which you can get easily online as well.
2.Dedicated USA IP be it the monthly or yearly package

and VPN is a virtual private network or tunnel over the Internet.
Each VPN connection is totally anonymous on the internet and it helps to keep your activities anonymous and safe from Nigeria.
VPN comes with a very strong and effective algorithm method to add a reasonable amount of privacy and security to your Internet usage for your paypal account to be accessible and never be flawless depending on where you get your VPN from as it is one of the decision that will determine how successful your account will be.

How does a VPN account work?
As soon as you connect to our VPN server your computer is assigned a new IP address, an IP address that is owned by us, not your ISP.
Then all of your Internet traffic is encrypted and is tunneled to our VPN server.Once there, it is decrypted and allowed to travel to its intended destination. Your local ISP will only see a single encrypted data stream between you and our VPN server. Your ISP can no longer monitor, log or control your Internet usage.

Our USA Ip/VPN subscription is very affordable as it goes for =N=6000 for a year
i.e Your Dedicated VPN IP starts counting any time this year 2013 that you place order for yours terminating by January 4th 2014 of which it is as well renewable anytime in subsequent years.
You can also pay using liberty reserve which is $40 for a year.Our Liberty Reserve A/c is : U8577495.

How do I get a VPN server account?
It's simple,just pay into our account and we will create your vpn account and email you instructions instantly.
Pay N6,000 into:
[size=20]1.Bank:GTBank[/size]
Account Name: Adesida Olusegun
Account Number: 003 5948 383
You can also pay using liberty reserve which is $40 for a year.Our Liberty Reserve A/c is : U8577495.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
After pa.yment,do send me the p.ayment details in the following order:

- Depositor's Name
- Teller Number
- Amount P.aid with "Dedicated VPN IP" - Bank Paid into and your
- Email Address

Send the above infos to my personal number [size=20]0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6[/size]

I will contact you immediately after confirming your payment for delivery of your PayPal Dedicated VPN IP into your email within few minutes/hours or at most within 24hrs[all things being equal] plus some other neccessary form of assistance and piece of expertise advice.

P.S:You can ignore this message now and start paying for expensive monthly for VPN as this might be once in a life-time opportunity for you open and operate your own PayPal Account Successfully In Nigeria so cheap cheap beyond your imagination.
Re: How To Get Dedicated Virtual Private Network (VPN)/USA IP For Your Paypal Acct by SkyeAyers: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2020
Thank you for recommending here how we can get a dedicated private network easily. I think the 科学上网vpn service is offering an excellent package right now, and if you have time, then you should contact them.

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan For Micro Quail Farming In Nigeria...be Financial Breakthrough!!!! / What Is The Function Of Boiler For Power Plant / Do You Have Instagram Account For Sale Or You Can Provide Followers? Get In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.