Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Snoop Dogg Want Mascot Role - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Snoop Dogg Want Mascot Role (3174 Views)

The Official Mascot Of AFCON2015 Eq Guinea! / FIFA Unveils "Fuleco" As Brazil 2014 World Cup Mascot / Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snoop Dogg Want Mascot Role by simmydebadest(m): 11:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
Extra Time: Snoop Dogg wants to be a hip-Hoop mascot when Celtic face Juventus

The music star, now known as Snoop Lion, has pleaded with the Scottish club to involve him during the upcoming Champions League test against the Serie A giants

There will be no need for the mascot to respond "What's my name?" to Gianluigi Buffon when Celtic line up against Juventus for the first leg of their Champions League tie if rapper Snoop Dogg has his way, and leads the teams out.

After revealing his support for the club in the aftermath of their famous 2-1 over Barcelona in November, it was even rumoured that the hip-hop star was considering investing in the Parkhead-based club.

However, it appears merely support isn't enough for Snoop, who has now turned his attentions to obtaining a match ticket for Neil Lennon's side's clash with the grand Old Lady of Italian football.

"It’s the one I need to go to. It’s the game we’ve been waiting for," he said.
"I need tickets but I want to walk out with the team like a little kid with the banner. Yes, yes, make it happen. Hail, hail the Celts are here. Yabadabadoo!"

Certainly, despite all the furore of the 17-year-old ball "boy" who fell foul of Eden Hazard's temper during Chelsea's exit to Swansea in the Capital One Cup semi finals, perhaps the 41-year-old rapper would be best placed leaving the mascot job for the more younger generation.

However, if he does manage to get his hands on a ticket to the match, it was put to the American that he may find himself sitting next to Rod Stewart, bringing a predictable response.

"Do you think I'm sexy?
SOURCE: www.m.goal.com

Re: Snoop Dogg Want Mascot Role by Parnassuss(m): 2:15am On Feb 04, 2013
Lol, I love the fact that Snoop's just having fun with his life now. No undue stress, just fun and games and he deserves it

(1) (Reply)

Does Cristiano Ronaldo Really Deserve The Ballon D'or For 2014? / Bet9ja Is Overrated! Nairabet Is The King Of Odds / Meet Francisca Mlumun Ordega, The No.2 Richest Female Footballer In Nigeria: .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.