Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Nairaland Is Far Far Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland Is Far Far Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog (2391 Views)

Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) / Why Nairaland Makes More Money Than Linda Ikeji! / How To Be A Successful Businessman:entrepreneurs Are Far Richer Than Movie Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Far Far Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 04, 2013
For those of you thinking Nairaland is a popular forum site that doesn't make much cash, you are far from the truth. I've seen a lot of people agueing about who earns more between Nairaland and Lindaikeji..com.
I kind of find that funny because of the gap Nairaland has above Linda's blogsite.

According to Get Web Site Value, Nairaland, as at on 3/02/2012 has an estimate value of $4.26million. With an estimated daily page view of 898,016 and daily revenue of $3,265.51, 21 google backlinks and 2,740 alexa backlinks. Nairaland has a google rank of 4.

On the other site, Lindaikeji..com on the same day has an estimated value of $209,827, a daily page of of 48,908 and daily revenue $177.85. It has 34 google backlinks and 1,510 alexa backlinks. The google page ranks for the blogsite is 4.
Re: Nairaland Is Far Far Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by Basic(m): 4:39am On Feb 04, 2013
OP, don't be fooled by those stats, eh? That same website that pretends to know the value and income of websites and blogs showed me that my blog makes a daily revenue of $4. A blog that I've never monetized or made a dime from!!!
So, let's face real values, not some erroneous calculations. Only Seun and Linda know best about their respective incomes.
Re: Nairaland Is Far Far Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by cynthiasmart(f): 4:50am On Feb 04, 2013
Yea Guy, don't be fooled by the facts. Linda is making millions in adverts. She is not selling the blog, so we dont care about the worth of the blog

http://naijatips.com/legit-ways-to-make-money-online/
Re: Nairaland Is Far Far Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 04, 2013
@OP what's ya obsession with Nairaland && linda ikeji's blog? Why not concentrate on making your life worth more than it presently is.. My 2cent
Re: Nairaland Is Far Far Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 04, 2013
Basic: OP, don't be fooled by those stats, eh? That same website that pretends to know the value and income of websites and blogs showed me that my blog makes a daily revenue of $4. A blog that I've never monetized or made a dime from!!!
So, let's face real values, not some erroneous calculations. Only Seun and Linda know best about their respective incomes.

That $4 is not yours. It is the amount your blog host earns from your blogsite. Wether you monetize it or not. Thats why you are advised to read their terms & conditions.
Re: Nairaland Is Far Far Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 04, 2013
ondo_boi: @OP what's ya obsession with Nairaland && linda ikeji's blog? Why not concentrate on making your life worth more than it presently is.. My 2cent

slowpoke
Re: Nairaland Is Far Far Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by yawatide(f): 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
With all the issues we are facing like "webmasters" charging 10K per website among others, unless OP is Seun in disguise, who cares about who is richer than who? You better start thinking and acting for yourself.
Re: Nairaland Is Far Far Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by LeBlack: 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
With all the issues we are facing like "webmasters" charging 10K per website among others, unless OP is Seun in disguise, who cares about who is richer than who? You better start thinking and acting for yourself.

@yawa-ti-de, the last part is the koko!
Re: Nairaland Is Far Far Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2013
yawa-ti-de:

I'm not as jobless as u bro!
Re: Nairaland Is Far Far Richer Than Linda Ikeji's Blog by yawatide(f): 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2013
^^^ and who said anything about being jobless? For all I know and care, you probably are more well off than I am...and guess what? I am perfectly okay with that.

All I am saying is there are more important issues to discuss here. Does your post belong on this forum? sure. But IMHO, not on this board.

#justSaying

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Poultry, Pig Pen For Rent In Ibadan / Greenpips Daily Forex Alerts / 100K On Ground. What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.